[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you look at all these Chinese future colonies.. WOW...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: One_Belt_One_Road.png (36KB, 863x597px) Image search: [Google]
One_Belt_One_Road.png
36KB, 863x597px
Would you look at all these Chinese future colonies..
WOW...
>>
>Canada and Australia not colored in
>East coast of Africa not completely china
>>
>>75022869
dumb weeb with no friends
>>
>>75022869
XI is too ambitious.I think It's beyond his grasp.
>>
>>75022869
CHING CHONG PING PONG HO HO
>>
>>75022869
>spending 800 billion dollars on a railnetwork when the ocean is free

Why are they doing this? Is the Chinese leadership stupid?

It's going to be more than 3 times as expensive to transport goods (and that's not even factoring in the cost of the railway network)

http://energyskeptic.com/2014/shipping-by-far-the-most-efficient-use-of-energy/
>>
>>75023053
Chinese foreign policy in recent years has been influenced a little too much by Internet shitposting. Since the CCP closely monitors the web to gauge the general public mood and they've evidently paid too much attention to Chinese /pol/tards.
>>
What if they actually are the ultimate masters? What if China is the real superpower the world needs? One that buys infrastructures because it's needed, one that produces cheap goods because it's needed, one that helps develop others hoping that one day they will walk among the righteous as equals of them?
>>
>>75023689
one that has 1.4 billion people to lower the value of life making a life of intense wage-slavery seem normal
>>
>>75022869
What is with their insane fear of the ocean? God damn chinks are stupid.
>>
>>75023301
Because rail is faster than ship and not as expensive as truck
>>
I, for one, welcome our new ching chong overlords.
>>
>eurocucks are upset that they are not invited into the new world order
I welcome our Chinese overlords.
>>
>>75023863
Same, can't be worse than our current ZOG overlords
>>
what did turkemistan and bhutan do wrong to get left out of this
>>
>>75022869
They are better than americucks.
>>
>>75023883
Say goodbye to Siberia lol
>>
>>75024093
They are poor so China is not interested to do business with them.
>>
I WANT MY GF TO BE FUCKED BY BCC!!!
>>
>>75022869
>>Would you look at all these Chinese future colonies..

As a Chinese,I doubt it.
>>
>>75023053
Kek you actually think they are gonna do as much as they claim? The Chinese leadership isn't stupid.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.