[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your country's mythology.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: panamanian mitology.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
panamanian mitology.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>
muh thor
muh valhalla
muh dwarves n elves
>>
>>75009458
once upon a time God had a wife, a bro and some kids
then the bro kidnaped his niece and had monstrous septuplets that caused harm among the first men
one of the daughter godesses convinced the 7 brothers to get into this cave where they could fuck her and eat her afterwards but it was a trick: the other gods sealed the cave and set it on fire so now the souls of those evil 7 are the Pleiad stars and the pure soul of that sacrificed godess is Venus, the morningstar
then the jesuits came and convincefully lied that the guarani people were monotheists and should be spared unlike every other injun cannibal nation. ayyy lmao such tricksters
>>
It's legal to hunt Bigfoot in Texas, but not in Washington
>>
>>75009696
why Washington is full of faggots? damn
>>
File: 1493669707241.gif (34KB, 70x150px) Image search: [Google]
1493669707241.gif
34KB, 70x150px
>>75009691
Cool
>>
>>75009731
Yes actually
>>
>>75009458
99% of it is about anthropomorphized animals giving life lessons to children

disney stole all of it so you probably know about those stories already
>>
>>75010900
oh and all of those knights and princesses stories which disney also stole
>>
>>75010900
if it's of any consolation i read Jean de la Fontaine (in a spanish translation, mind you) before watching the cartoons
>>
>>75010931
good lad
>>
>>75009458
The God had two sons and made them to rule the world of deads and the world of lives.

The older brother was assigned the world of lives and the younger brother was assigned the world of deads.

The younger brother wanted to have the world of lives and begged his brother to do some contests where he will get to exchange his world with his brother if he wins.

However, the younger brother was not as capable as his brother and could not beat him and so challenged his brother a number of times.

The older brother, fed up with his younger brother, let him rule the world of lives and instead took the world of dead.

Unfortunately, the younger brother was less capable in handling his world of lives and that's why our real world is always less than ideal.
>>
>>75009458
Muh Ukko
Muh Tuonela
Muh Sampo
>>
>>75011115
But are things then bretty good once you're dead?
>>
>>75009458
the Woods: here thar be hairy giant niggers
>>
>>75011594
Maybe that's why my people, the Koreans, boast one of the highest suicide rate
>>
turtles all the way down pretty much
>>
>>75009458
There was a giant sleeping in an egg.Once he woke up,and braked the egg,then the world came out.
>>
>>75012021
Very imaginative.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.