[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Br*ts were allowed to leave the EU, but when Greeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Greece.jpg (121KB, 590x387px) Image search: [Google]
Greece.jpg
121KB, 590x387px
How come Br*ts were allowed to leave the EU, but when Greeks wanted to, they weren't allowed?

Now Greece is worse off than Eastern Europeans (that's an all time low - talk about hitting rock bottom), and still steadily approaching bankruptcy with each passing day. It'll just take longer, with more and more people are suffering and for what? So fat G*rman and Sw*ss bankers can buy a THIRD Mercedes and another summer house? Fuck that. Greek people deserve justice, instead of being the literal slaves of Herr Müller.
>>
>>74986062
I agree honestly. Fuck the Germans they literally killed Greece
>>
>>74986062
They are allowed to leave the EU

It's Tsipras who ignored the result of referendum.
>>
>>74986062
>So fat G*rman and Sw*ss bankers can buy a THIRD Mercedes and another summer house?
Why stop there? Buy an entire Greek island, they're on sale.
>>
>>74986062
germans are subhumans
>>
>>74986062
I miss them already , they're the best tourists.
>>
>>74986062
>How come Br*ts were allowed to leave the EU, but when Greeks wanted to, they weren't allowed?
debt
>>
>>74988132
>they're the best tourists.
no they are not
they are barely better than anglo subhumans or russians
>>
File: GwI6e.jpg (41KB, 494x496px) Image search: [Google]
GwI6e.jpg
41KB, 494x496px
>>74988196
>>
they arent worse than "eastern" yurop
stop deluding yourself
>>
Because Greek banks took loans from EU banks and if Greece left euro and brought back drachma all those banks would be instakilled. Of course (((they))) don't want that so they forces Greece to stay in Eurozone

On the other hand UK banks don't rely on EU banks that closely and already have their own currency so they can do whatever they want

It's basically a situation where (((they))) speculate on markets and if they win money it goes straight to them and if they lose people on that country pays the price
>>
Weren't French banks that held the biggest % of Greek debt?
>>
>>74988371
95% of all the credits went to banks
mostly french and german

the german subhumans did an extremelly good job on fooling millions of subhumans around the world
>>
>>74986062
UK is powerful, Greece is not powerful.
>>
>>74988793
Greece can destroy shitmany.
>>
I am a Greek btw
>>
>>74988872
Did I talk about that country? I said UK is powerful.
>>
>>74989460
yes
i wanted to shot
that Greece is powerful too
it can destroy shitmany
>>
>>74986062
blame the average Greek for choosing not to educate themselves and rather concern themselves with game shows or gossip

they demonize the position of a politician (the position, not just the politicians themselves) and forget that politicians were once normal civilians so they could be educated and assume a similar position too

Greeks are just content and wont take things into their own hands
>>
>>74989655
>wont take things into their own hands
thats literally what they tried to do you albanian subhuman
>>
>>74986062
literally no one stopped them from leaving it

they are fucking retards who voted for commies that ignored their referendum, its not EU's fault

also Britcucks werent taking free gibs from the EU for the last 40 years
>>
>>74989868
average jealous bulgarian subhuman posting some bullshit again
>>
>>74986062

The referendum was not even about leaving the EU though, it was the European elite that dubbed it like that to coerce the government into submission.

Heck, most of the EU countries to the north and to the east were literally celebrating at the aspect of Greece exiting the Eurozone and the EU. Not for the sake of "getting rid of a deadweight" since the country is certainly not a deadweight, but it'd be easy to punish an already ruined country and claim that "This is what happens when you leave the EU, do you see this faggots?".

It's not as easy to show it with the UK because unlike Greece, the UK does have some formidable power in all types of aspects. It's tougher a job for the EU to show that "leaving the Union is a bad thing".
>>
File: 1490787566091.png (704KB, 1152x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490787566091.png
704KB, 1152x900px
>>74986100
His hand was forced by Merkel's threats because Grexit would had crashed the markets.

The referendum proved that the EU is Undemocratic though.
>>
Why censor Brit lad, the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Fuck the cucks still happily under the EU and fuck Lebensraum 2.0
>>
>>74989762
fuck off hans
>>
>How come Br*ts were allowed to leave the EU, but when Greeks wanted to, they weren't allowed?

BECAUSE THE EU is giving them all the money they now have and more money will come

IT'S
THAT
FUCKING
SIMPLE
>>
>>74990858
subhuman albanian

>>74992487
not true subhuman
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.