[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop being racist. Judge people as individuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2863.jpg (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2863.jpg
57KB, 300x300px
Stop being racist. Judge people as individuals
>>
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
>>
But then they will have to deal with being underachivers ://///////

Aryans are totally glorious as one, yo.
>>
I do. But every swedish individual I've met was a faggot.
>>
>>74984119
Of course they do, but that isn't a very good argument not to judar everyone as individuals

The majority=/=everyone
>>
>>74984071
you're right, from now on i'll discriminate based on religion not race
>>
>>74984230
*judge everyone
>>
>>74984252
I mean you're a protestant your religion is only one step above worshipping a rock it's not like you have some moral high ground.
>>
>>74984395
Supersticious people are scum and keep the whole word trapped in their "holy wars" instead of let us go further into space and get beautiful pictures of distant exoplanets we will never set foot on.
>>
>>74984526
t. faggot
worry more about your favela shootings than holy wars that aren't a thing since centuries
>>
>>74984395
>be catholic
>wipe the priest's salty cum from my pink, boyish lips, sob at home in bedroom
>go to church on sunday
>confess to same priest, he forgives me
>die
>go to hell
>>
File: pope.jpg (13KB, 220x291px) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
13KB, 220x291px
>>74984395
>Now the Spirit expressly states that in later times some will abandon the faith to follow deceitful spirits and the teachings of demons,
>influenced by the hypocrisy of liars, whose consciences are seared with a hot iron.
>They will prohibit marriage and require abstinence from certain foods that God has created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.
>For every creation of God is good, and nothing that is received with thanksgiving should be rejected,
>because it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
How do you feel about this?
>>
>>74984568
>be protestant
>live your whole life as a cunt because dude you only have to SAY you love Jesus you don't have to back it up lmao
>meet God
>God tells you to fuck off
>go to hell
>>74984572
pope is a cuck
>>
File: 1494497237442.png (75KB, 277x322px) Image search: [Google]
1494497237442.png
75KB, 277x322px
>>74984647
>Pope is our spiritual leader except when it's inconvenient for us
P*pist logic everyone
>>
>>74984566
You gotta be kidding me.

Poor people are extremely supersticious. Everything is has to do with "god's will". No wonder the ancient say religion is the opium of the masses.
>>
>>74984735
P.S. Other than that, people from these sects and cults laundry in the USA untaxed fortunes collected from these same favelas like no other.
>>
>>74984071
Blacks only really become a problem in groups
>>
File: sex1-1024x983.jpg (215KB, 1024x983px) Image search: [Google]
sex1-1024x983.jpg
215KB, 1024x983px
>>74984071
I hear you, Captain!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.