[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do literally all Germans hate Trump so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_7906.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7906.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
Literally every German I know or hear from hates Trump. Even the right wing and conservative ones.

In other countries opinion on him is more tame or balanced, but Germans seem to really hate him.

Why?
>>
because germans are smart
>>
>>74976137
Because germans are smart
>>
because germans are smart
>>
>>74976137
See this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
>>74976137
They know what is like to live in a facist system
>>
>>74976137
he reminds them of hitler
>>
>>74976137
Right wingers here are starting to hate Trump too. The main reason is because our meme reality tv candidate dropped out and pulled a "no refunds" on his supporters so the whole le outsider meme was a stillborn here. The other reason is because Trump's blunders and him acting like a total bitch in their first meeting are making Trudeau look good.
>>
>>74976137
1. German media represents him bad
2. As you may know since he is in charge he has shittalked our country several times. It is a well known fact here that trump doesn't like our current politics, economic power, the whole rapefugee thing and the EU.
3. Muh rightwing = evil mentality
4. Most people think he's horrible at politics in general
>>
He's a very out-there, bombastic guy and that doesn't go along well with collectivist German culture.
>>
File: IMG_7909.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7909.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>74976431
>Have you ever experienced the aura associated with the time-spatial dislocation of traveling through a wormhole? Who am I kidding, probably not. During my fourth luxury tour to the crater of Copernicus, I became momentarily isolated from the other members of the Vancouver Galileo Society. I thought at first my gear was malfunctioning as I started seeing chromatic abberations across my visor, but then I noticed I was no longer aware of my own body weight as there was no ground before me. I felt myself stretching like a thin long strand of spaghetti, an aura of blue and purple swirling around me. I was no longer able to emit any sounds but I was able to visualise sounds and lights dislocated from the farthest reaches of the Milky Way galaxy. Funnily enough, I encountered two of my deceased grandparents, one of whom had been acquitted of two counts of perjury and one count of fraud. He told me "Never put your foot in a deal, unless your sure you're getting the better half of a bargain." I then witnessed some blinding lights and woke up completely naked in the rose garden outside the Vice President's Mansion, covered in a strange viscous liquid. $5 million dollars for 80% ownership and full seizure of your wife's inheritance.
>>
>>74976732
Why would he care? He can nuke germany and britain at the same time if he want.
>>
>>74976137
Because Germans do whatever their leaders tell them, whether it's killing Jews or informing on anyone that raises the slightest suspicion over whether Marx might not have been right
>>
>>74976754
>can
*would
>>
Germans are such pathetically self-hating betas it's incredible.
>>
Well in France he's regarded as a (literal) retard if that's any comfort.
>>
>>74976806
You haven't been able to uncuck yourselves because France has no real right wing/alternative media. It's all like oh no we have to take in millions of subhuman Third Worlders out of guilt because we colonized them in the 19th century.
>>
>>74976860
>cuck
>alternative right wing
>subhuman
>white guilt
Nice /pol/ buzzwords.

Even if Trump was an ultra leftists he'd still be retarded. He's just dumb as fuc, it's not related to his political opinions.
>>
>>74976985
Rapefugee detected.
>>
>>74976789
they arent self hating
>>
>>74977006
Stop crying and Face the truth
>>
>>74976137
simple, because their leaders tell them to.

not much has changed.
>>
File: IMG_7911.jpg (94KB, 792x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7911.jpg
94KB, 792x543px
>>74977006
>>74976985
>>74976806

Why is Germany supposed to hate Arabs again? It wasn't Arabs that flattened German cities killing millions of people, it wasn't Arabs that divided Germany in half and raped all it's women.

Germans remember what it's like to be refugees from a Jewish-created war, and they remember who supported them last time, that's why they like Arabs.
>>
>>74977089
>Jewish-created war
>>
>>74977129
Implying it wasn't.
>>
>>74977089
We don't like Arabs, we accept them. The refugees (and arabs that are living here for decades) live in a parallel society.
>>
>>74977089
Bug off back to your shithole, Paki.
>>
>>74977089
So just because one group of people did worse things than another, that means they must direct all their hatred to the worse group, and completely ignore all crimes of the "better" group?
>>
>>74977179
Why don't you go back to yours, Anglo?
>>
>>74977192
All the countries that are shitting in Germany for accepting refugees (America, England, Poland) are the same shitholes that genocided the German people in 1945
>>
Germans have never gotten over how they're an American colony since 1945.
>>
>>74977235
I thought the war was started by the Jews? Why are the English, American and Polish people to blame?

Also fuck off with your Germabooism you Arab piece of shit. If you loved Germany as much as you claim to, you would want Germany to seal off its borders and become a country solely for Germans and German culture. The Nazis only "liked" Arabs because they were anti-Jewish and it was in their interests, both in terms of using Muslim SS divisions and provoking discontent with the British presence in the middle east. The Nazis would never have wanted Arabs to enter their nation en masse, and they were considered racially inferior to Germans.
>>
>>74977235
I don't really think you can call it genocide.
>>
Here's the rundown.

Obama left booby-traps before leaving office. It was a deep state setup in order to try and impeach Trump within X days of office by recording conversations of his transition team.

Trump survived the traps, and eliminated Obama's chief henchmen (Comey) and others who were involved so now they are trying through the media to impeach him instead with phony leaks since they outright run the media.

Nothing will come of this, and it's highly, highly unlikely Trump would ever resign due to his previous statements high-fiving Erdogan for clinging to power and other strongmen. He won't go down without a major fight and Obama's operatives know this, so have almost reached desperation point.

tl;dr the attempted deep state coup is almost over, it didn't work.
>>
>>74977383
It's the same reason why Hitler allied with the Japanese. He hated everyone that wasn't Aryan or healthy, Japs and Arabs were no exception. He just used them to his advantage when they weren't a direct thread, similar to how he was allied with Russia at first.
>>
>>74977434
Obama literally told Trump that Flynn was paid by Russians before Trump even became president and he still picked him. Why would Obama do that if he wanted Trump to fail?
>>
>>74977434
You do know folio hats can actually amplify signals and not block them?
>>
>>74977500
Because 5D chess and other memes that didn't turn out to be true
>>
File: 598955.jpg (114KB, 878x593px) Image search: [Google]
598955.jpg
114KB, 878x593px
>>74977434
They were worse for pussy tapes. People somehow still don't realize that Trump is invincible.

Comey is going to walk back those memos because he doesn't want to have them entered as evidence. Deep State leakers are going to keep shilling bullshit and liberal rags are going to keep eating it up. Liberals have come untethered from reality. This isn't almost over, this is almost ready to get going for real.
>>
File: jewdar.png (89KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
jewdar.png
89KB, 406x406px
>>74977203
Hah, so he really is a shitskin.
>>
Germans are conservative consensus driven people.
Trump is a loud, rude and confrotionalist that likes produces controversies for their own sake.
For example handing Merkel a bill for NATO. That sort of vain posturing and '''banter''' is anathema to the German attitude.
>>
>>74977708
Already explained in >>74976644
>>
>>74976137
I live next to an old Bavarian and while I don't know his position on trump, I do know that he really dislikes people of Jewish and shitskin descent
>>
>>74976137
Because they're a dull, brainwashed people with dull pedestrian opinions.
Have literally never met one German in my life who wasn't some kind of vague consensus social democrat
>>
Ask yourself. Is there something more pathetic than a new world Leb Neo-Nazi?
>>
>>74978664
a german
>>
>>74977456
This is not true, he often mentioned his admiration of japanese history;
>>
>>74976137
If our government says he's bad it must be true of course.
>>
>>74977140
Explain how anything in pic related has to do with the Jews because that's how the whole war started.
>>
>>74977235
That must be why America has so many people with German ancestors including ones who came around 1945. Eastern European countries expelled Germans but it's not genocide.
>>
>>74977503
He should mummify his entire body in tin foil creating a Faraday cage to block at any waves.
>>
File: 1494786908868.jpg (4KB, 126x99px) Image search: [Google]
1494786908868.jpg
4KB, 126x99px
>Be Arab
>Get shit royally pushed in by Jews in a fair and open field of war despite having a massive numerical advantage
>Resort to antisemitism on the Internet to soothe wounded pride
>>
>>74978664
Diaspora especially ones from shit countries are the fucking worst. Not just the worst posters but the worst members of the societies their parents fled to.
>>
>>74976137
because we are ashamed of him
>>
File: Screenshot_20170518-061234.png (430KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170518-061234.png
430KB, 1440x2560px
>>74978908
My bad
>>
File: angry trump.jpg (31KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
angry trump.jpg
31KB, 640x441px
>>74977006
> Name calling instead of having any substantial reply

So THIS is the Power of Trump Supporters.
>>
Because Trump represents anything Germany even the local conservative right is opposed to.

Foreign/trade policy:
Germany has an export oriented economy that relies heavily on foreign trade. Thus, Germany is very interested in establishing more free trade agreement and opposed to protectionist policies of any kind. Additionally Germany is one of the biggest supporters of European integration. In fact the goal of European unification is even mentioned in the preamble of our constitution. Trump openly flirts with protectionism and favors more sovereign national states opposed to the institutionalist European approach.

Defense:
Considering our past experiences with military conflicts Germans in general are very reluctant to any kind military interventions. We opposed the Iraq war and the Libyan intervention, retro perspectively the right decisions considering what a mess these place are right now. Yet, we still had to bear that. consequences of the de facto collapse of Iraq.

Healthcare:
It is the brought consesus of virtually the whole political spectrum that our more than a century-old universal is more efficient, cheaper and stable. Anyone who advocate to chance is commits political suicide by wanting to create 'American conditions' (people actually use that phrasing).

Education:
Like health care education is considered to be a right by most Germans. The implementation of tuitions fees was fiercely and successfully by large parts of German society. The general view is that education is the primarily vehicle for upwards social mobility that shouldn't be dependant on your parents wealth.
>>
>>74979136
Wow I'm not reading that, but you guys are fucking C U C K S. Why won't you go back to BASED Nazism and MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN!

HAIL VICTORY. HAIL OUR PEOPLE. HAIL TRUMP (I'm 1/4 German Btw)
>>
File: 1493646188699.jpg (47KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493646188699.jpg
47KB, 300x281px
>>74979136
>Thus, Germany is very interested in establishing more free trade agreement and opposed to protectionist policies of any kind
>opposed to protectionist policies of any kind
>>
>>74977020
>I'm sorry for WWII
>it'll never happen again
>>
>>74979136
Now to Trumps character and style:

Due to our historical experiences Germans do not favor excentric speeches. The favorite politician is the sober and cool-headed technocrat.

About the press and institutions:
A lot of foreigners ask us what we learn about WWII in school and act surprised when they find out that we don't learn a lot about actual battles. The focus is mostly on the events leading up to it, namely the break-down of any democratic order of the Weimar Republic before the Nazi regime took power.

Most people see the behavior of Trump in attacking the press, other govermental institutions and government branches and the appeasement of his party mirroring the events that led to that.
>>
>>74979136
>It is the brought consensus of virtually the whole political spectrum that our more than a century-old universal is more efficient, cheaper and stable. Anyone who advocate to chance is commits political suicide by wanting to create 'American conditions'

>our system doesn't work for Germany and German's system doesn't work for us
Stop the presses.
>>
File: 1490379352395.jpg (801KB, 1227x849px) Image search: [Google]
1490379352395.jpg
801KB, 1227x849px
>>
>>74979380
>A lot of foreigners ask us what we learn about WWII in school and act surprised when they find out that we don't learn a lot about actual battles. The focus is mostly on the events leading up to it, namely the break-down of any democratic order of the Weimar Republic before the Nazi regime took power.
>Most people see the behavior of Trump in attacking the press, other govermental institutions and government branches and the appeasement of his party mirroring the events that led to that.

This is a little foolhardy because the Weimar Constitution had a number of fatal defects that allowed democracy to be destroyed, which the US Constitution does not have.
>>
>>74979181
Very funny but it really is hilarious that a lot of these posters seem to know next to nothing about modern Germany and still imagine it to be some caricature of a bygone era.
>>
>>74979380
>Most people see the behavior of Trump in attacking the press
They're 100% in the tank for the Democrat Party and SJW agendas; they deserve it.
>>
>>74976137
i liked trump before he became another deep state hooker
>>
>>74979181
>Wow I'm not gonna read this but spout words that sound good to me
Go get fucked by an Emu
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>74979465
>>
File: 1455464968647.jpg (15KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1455464968647.jpg
15KB, 235x235px
>>74979498
>>
>>74979419
Yeah of course the American constitution and its institutions are better at checking Trumps powers as proven by the federal judges blocking the travel ban and the current investigations. I'm just saying that it's a bit of a reminder.
>>
>>74978626
Trump is very American, he reflects the American mentality to a large extent. Nobody here is into vague consensus social democrats; if we were, Mitt Romney would be our president now.
>>
>>74979386
Your system doesn't even work for you if millions of people are uninsured while the average person still pays more.
>>
>>74979527
Those judges are Democrat operatives though; their opinion doesn't count for much. It's kind of like how California voted down gay marriage at the ballot box so the fags shopped it to a judge they own who threw out the vote of the people.
>>
>>74979463
It is truly shocking that this honest and sincere businessman turned out to be a liar and a fraud.
>>
>>74979562
>Your system doesn't even work for you if millions of people are uninsured while the average person still pays more
That wasn't a problem prior to 2009-10.
>>
>>74976137

germans are brainwashed by their cuck mass media
>>
>>74979609
Apparently in Serbia they love Trump just because he stopped the Clintons from coming back to power (that means a lot to them).
>>
>>74979599
Millions of people weren't uninsured prior to 2009?
>>
>>74979594
it has nothing to do with him being a businessman and everything to do with this shadowy american oligarchy pulling the strings.
furthermore, setting a standard of "politicians are liars anyway" makes it impossible to win. going by someone's campaign promises shouldn't be wrong, breaking them should be, so don't blame me for listening to what he said when he was campaigning.
>>
>>74979599
>That wasn't a problem prior to 2009-10
Now, this will sound very uneducated, but this issue is basically the whole plot-point for Dr. Cox in the TV show Scrubs and a plot point in many other hospital shows from the US. Did they invent that problem? Or blew it out of proportion?
>>
>>74979685
>business
I was stressing the 'sincere and honest' part more.
>>
>>74979672
When Bush was president, you just went to a doctor, paid $100 up front, and that was it. Your insurance took care of the rest. Now you're forced to buy this bullshit Obamacare "plan" that's utterly useless, doctors won't accept, and which you're fined for not buying.
>>
>>74977157
Recipe for disaster.
>>
>>74979721
> Your insurance took care of the rest
And what if you didn't have insurance?
>>
>>74979609
indeed
germans are ugly subhumans
>>
>>74979716
there's nothing to gain from becoming the world's most stressed and relied on person and i refuse to believe that anyone thinks that he would be the president purely to stroke his own ego. that's juvenile.
>>
>>74979672
>>
>>74979747
Go buy yourself some. Else you can always go to the emergency room; they're legally required to take you.
>>
>>74979741
True. That's why gotta send them back after the war or we end up with ghetto's.
>>
>>74979721
>Your insurance took care of the rest.
I'm not talking about people that had an insurance.

Any system that doesn't produce universal coverage is considered to be broken here. AFAIK, the public option/medicare expansion was blocked by the conservative democrats. So mandatory private coverage i. e. Obamacare was implemented as a compromise.
>>
>>74976137
because germans are smart DUH
>>
>>74976137
His mannerisms clash a lot with what is custom in Germany.

Bragging about your wealth or achievements, spending money on gaudy items, being more talk than action, ... - all that immediately makes him unsympathetic. Even if you're rich and successful, you're not meant to show it. Being all too showy would immediately make you seem an undeserving parvenu, some street kid who by mere chance got rich and never learned how to handle money properly.
>>
File: 116369_img-20161109-wa0000_f.jpg (197KB, 660x388px) Image search: [Google]
116369_img-20161109-wa0000_f.jpg
197KB, 660x388px
>>74979662

yes, serbs still love trump. they hoped he would be friendlier towards them.
>>
>>74979812
>Any system that doesn't produce universal coverage is considered to be broken here
Which translates into you waiting weeks to get into the doctor while Abu and Nguema get ahead to the front of the line.
>>
>>74979777
So, the rate of uninsured people kept hovering around 15% and the absolute number just followed general population growth? It doesn't seem like 2009 is relevant here.
>>
>>74979842
>Bragging about your wealth or achievements, spending money on gaudy items
typical germ
>>
>>74976495
>1. German media represents him bad
That's what happens when you represent reality lul
>>
>>74979790
>they're legally required to take you.
And then who pays for the ambulance, medication etc.?
>Go buy yourself some
I thought insurance companies can refuse you
>>
>>74979790
You realize that this is the reason why your system is more expensive than ours? In your system uninsured people with minor conditions shy away from going to the doctor until these develop into life-threatening emergencies that have to be treated as legally required.

These people will never be able to pay for the now higher bill since they couldn't afford insurance in the first place but someone has to cover the cost. So your average insured American has to pay for it with higher premiums.

In our system these things would be covered and treated immediately. And that's why we pay less to you in general since you have to pay for this totally unnecessary charade.
>>
File: original.jpg (20KB, 768x310px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
20KB, 768x310px
>>74979882
Understatement is a virtue.
>>
>>74979721
>Now you're forced to buy this bullshit Obamacare "plan" that's utterly useless, doctors won't accept, and which you're fined for not buying

Also the whole thing about you being forced to pay for gender reassignment surgery and things of that nature.
>>
>>74979979
not for germs
>>
>>74979972
Your system is less expensive because you aren't shouldering the burden of a black population four times the size of the former DDR.
>>
>>74979972
>You realize that this is the reason why your system is more expensive than ours?
It's more expensive because of hideous overregulation; actually the US health care system has far more government regulations and red tape than most European ones. We should probably also get rid of farm subsidies that enable access to cheap fat and sugar; that would solve a lot of problems right there.

t. almost every problem here can be traced to too much big government
>>
>>74979981
>Also the whole thing about you being forced to pay for gender reassignment surgery and things of that nature.
How many people even want that sort of thing? To me it seems like a non-issue as it only applies to such a small amount of people. Even if you do pay for every tranny in the US it's a negligible quantity.
>>
>>74980017
>Your system is less expensive because you aren't shouldering the burden of a black population four times the size of the former DDR

No but now they're shouldering the burden of a Syrian population four times the size of the DDR. ;)
>>
>>74979868
So, you rather pay for Jamals emergency surgery with higher premiums due to the untreated infection that spiralled out of control instead of the cheap antibiotics that would've been precribed to him if he went to the doctor while being insured?

How does it feel being this cucked?
>>
>>74980053
>1 million people
>four times the size of the DDR
American education
>>
>>74980089
Give it 10 years. Assuming each Ahmed has 15 kids with each of his 20 wives...it adds up.
>>
>>74980083
>So, you rather pay for Jamals emergency surgery
Under Obamacare you now have to do that because Obama needed to pay back his support base.
>>
>>74980114
>Assuming each Ahmed has 15 kids with each of his 20 wives
I'll say it again: American education
>>
>>74977089
Kill yourself Abdul
>>
>>74980132
You said ERs were required by law to treat people and this used to be true without Obamacare. Obamacare is irrelevant here. My point still applies. You are still paying for it and it's completely unnecessary and preventable.
>>
European health care systems worked great when it was all homogeneous white people who paid equally into the system.
>>
>>74980089
If anything you're only reinforcing the point. You don't understand what a serious strain on a system is because you are sheltered and because you are German.
>>
>>74976860
SNAP!!!!
...true, too
>>
>>74980175
>You said ERs were required by law to treat people
Yes, so in practice nobody here is actually denied health care.
>>
>>74980197
>was great
I'm not really sure what you are talking about. It's still up and running, providing universal coverage. It's the American healthcare system that is collapsing right now.
>>
File: mr-burns-ausgezeichnet.jpg (27KB, 438x512px) Image search: [Google]
mr-burns-ausgezeichnet.jpg
27KB, 438x512px
>>74979275
>"it'll never happen again"
>Americans believe us
Looks like our plan was successful.
>>
>americunts trying to bully germany
Germany is GOAT country, fuck off
>>
>>74980234
>It's the American healthcare system that is collapsing right now
It wasn't before Obama anyway.
>>
>>74980214
But you don't see my point? In the end the ER visit has to be paid with money coming from insured people anyway.

Wouldn't it be cheaper and smarter to cover people before their illnesses develop into emergencies?
>>
>>74979181
NZ oh i am <3 u tonite
>>
>>74980026
There are things we could fix, for example we're the only stupid country on Earth aside from New Zealand who allows prescription drug advertisements (thanks, Bill Clinton). Maybe also mandatory retirement for doctors and surgeons since there's a lot of old fucks who keep at it after they should have quit (Britain requires NHS surgeons to retire at 65 and private practice ones at 70).

But above all, the subsidized cheap fat and sugar needs to go.
>>
>In other countries opinion on him is more tame or balanced, but Germans seem to really hate him.
I can promise you that this is not the case. The right wingers in Norway also think he is clinically retarded
>>
>>74980336
>doesn't recognize satire
>>
>>74980203
>If anything you're only reinforcing the point.
No, I'm not. Neither did I say, that the amount of people pouring into our system are good, nor did I imply that the sudden reunification didn't put a strain not only on our health care but on our retirement system.
You're projecting your ideas of a German mind onto me without me giving you enough information to justify that, m8
>>
>>74980292
>Wouldn't it be cheaper and smarter to cover people before their illnesses develop into emergencies?
That's not how it works though. You can check into an ER for a minor head cold and they have to treat you.
>>
>>74980353
>The right wingers in Norway also think he is clinically retarded
Scandinavian mentality is similar to the German one. They're collectivist and dislike highly "out there" leaders.
>>
Go back to
>>>/po/

Drumpf is a retard. Most people here hate him.
>>
>>74980445
What does Trump have to do with origami?
>>
>>74980292
Americans absolutely BTFO with logic
>>
>>74980371
But no one uninsured would do this. My whole point is that people don't check into the ER because of a cold if that means footing the bill when they are uninsured. Most uninsured people would only go to the ER for real emergencies and illnesses that have spiralled out of control.

Again, I'm asking for a third time now.

Why do you prefer to pay for expensive emergencies instead of cheaper treatment in the earlier stages of illnesses in people? It doesn't make financial sense.
>>
>>74980357
You are projecting your German ideas of how an American thinks onto Americans. In a country of all Germans, of course a single-payer system (which isn't actually the German system but never mind) would work. Germans also made a Communist autarky work for the most part. A country of 300+ million about three times the physical size of Europe where a taxpaying middle class supports a feckless underclass larger than most European nations is not remotely comparable, and it isn't because Americans are just to dumb to understand what's going on.
>>
>>74980516
:^)
>>
>>74980526
>But no one uninsured would do this
Surprisingly, they do.
>>
>>74980545
They're gonna figure out once Germany is 70% non-Germans (which should take about 25-30 years).
>>
>>74977503
lel
>>74977434
Comey was fired because he was investigating your president, how does it make you feel?
>>
>>74980548
a mosque, wow. Surely I am scared. There wouldn't be any of those in USA as well?
>>
>>74976137
Because Trump is an Anglophile and adored his British mother, spitting on his German side.
>>
>>74980597
Comey carried water for the Clintons for decades, he was their last deep state operative that had a chance to threaten Trump's power that's why the media is going apeshit because DNC PR staff is telling them to shit storm as they know day of the rope is at hand now. With Trump keeping power he now has time to do election reform and other things in order to keep the cheating DNC from ever holding power again.

Trump is not going to ever resign either. He makes a point of saying how impressed he is with dictators like Erdogan and Kim Jong Un who strong armed their way into power and held it. He'll go out fighting all the way if they try and impeach but their chance was lost when Comey got fired.
>>
>>74980631
You're not really Norwegian, are you?

Who am I kidding? Half the European flags here are people who weren't born in their countries, if you get my drift.
>>
So in conclusion. The current and the former American system just doesn't make sense. It produces more costs for the middle class and almost all while providing less coverage for the lower class.

The only reason why it is kept in place is because it's extremely beneficial for a selected few to the disadvantage of most. It becomes extremely apparent if you think about the fact that before congress voted to roll-back Obama's reforms they specifically voted to excluded themselves from their own laws first.
>>
>>74980638
Trump changed his mind with regard to putting Britain ahead of the queue concerning trade negotiations after Merkel talked to him. You guys who try to reduce all of politics to ethnic relations are hilarious.
>>
>>74976137
Because we have experience with populist leaders rising to power
>>
>>74980769
>german sense of humour.jpg
>>
>>74980688
How did jump get to that conclusion?
the constitution from 1814 grants religious freedom. So does it in America
>>
>>74976137
Because current Germany is a splinter in his eye and everyone here knows that.
>>
>>74980642
>deep state operative

just like a Hollywood movie
hmmm
>>
>>74980791
It's not our fault you're sheep who have no ability to question authority and all got blindsided by Nazism.
>>
>you were born just in time to witness American 'patriots' shilling for foreign governments and against their founders' constitution
>>
>>74980867
We've already BTFO'd Trump like three times already.
>>
>>74980893
>you were born just in time to witness American 'patriots' shilling for foreign governments and against their founders' constitution

Nobody ever called Obama and Hillary patriots, although they did shill a lot for Iran and China and didn't have much use for the US Constitution.
>>
>>74980881
Seems like drumpfkins can't question their own authority. Everything that happens in the media seems to be a product of "deep state DNC operatives". Apparently, Trump has done nothing wrong, it's all a conspiracy.

hmmm...makes you think
>>
>trump is an idio-
>>
>>74980769
He really only has eyes for Theresa May deep down.
>>
>>74980994
It's especially hilarious when Trump himself contradicts his shills they very next day. Haha.
>>
>>74980951
>Obama and Hillary suck as well.
I'm not evening denying that. I loathe them too. The question is, why bring them up?
>>
>>74980994
>not even denying that he's a rapefugee anymore

>>74980996
These guys have always been this way, although not as aggressively as today. For example, they didn't want Reagan to be president and they didn't want to end the Cold War, because the continued confrontation with the Soviet Union was to the benefit of the CIA and military-industrial complex. After the Berlin Wall fell, they were lost during the 90s and didn't know what to do with themselves. Luckily Mudslimes got into some airplanes one morning.
>>
>>74981010
Nah, he prefers women that speak Slavic languages.
>>
Because Germans are smart
>>
>>74981078
>they were lost during the 90s and didn't know what to do with themselves. Luckily Mudslimes got into some airplanes one morning
funny timing :^)
>>
>>74981010
and he can hold hands with her in his basement all day. Doesn't change the politics of an entire country.
>>
>>74981107
He is a hardcore Anglophile and like his dear ol' mother, he loves the Queen. I hope when they meet, she might talk a bit of sense into him.
>>
>>74981078
>h-he criticizing my president, let's call him a refugee, that will stop him.
I can promise you, that among the 90% ethnic Norwegians, 99% of them would never vote for Drumpf
>>
>>74981078
>For example, they didn't want Reagan to be president
This includes guys like Kissinger and GHW Bush who were heavily pushing the idea of detente and accepting Soviet communism as an alternative, but otherwise perfectly legitimate system instead of the miserable repression it was.
>>
>>74981155
You gave yourself away in >>74980631, Khalid.
>>
>>74981204
How so? That I'm not blindly ignorant to the fact that you showed me a picture of a mosque?
>>
>>74981204
God, you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>74980996
I won't change history but it will seen as a milestone that accelerated the downfall of America from its dominant position.

The Trump presidency will result in a Chinese-dominated East-Asia/South-Asia because Trump cancelled the trade agreements that were meant to counterweight Chinese influence and it will result in a more assertive EU since it will rely on its own partners and defense alliance more. Macron and Merkel have already agreed to form a common European military headquarter and Trump has said that he doesn't value the transatlantic alliance that much.
>>
>>74981270
>The Trump presidency will result in a Chinese-dominated East-Asia/South-Asia

Not with China's 1980s military they're not.
>>
>>74980545
Not the German you are replying to, but maybe proper healthcare and education system would prevent your country from having a huge, uneducated lower class that puts people like Trump into power?
>>
Trump seems like a massive idiot though , why would anyone be for him?
>>
>>74981328
Gas all niggers and we'll talk.
>>
>>74981315
>China's 1980s military
bit rude to insult your own military like that
>>
>>74980881
good to know that Americans are so much smarter than us and never would do the same mistake ;^)
>>
>>74981332
Almost anything was an improvement on the unmitigated disaster that befell this country from 2009 to 2016.
>>
>>74981315
Even Australia is eyeing and Chinese-led TPP-style trade agreement that will exclude the US.
>>
>>74976137
Everyone outside of America hates, Trump, even Russians.
>>
>>74981372
You have to go back, Zhou.
>>
>>74981360
plenty of poor whites in America aswell
>>
>>74981431
i was implying that all of the chinese military uses copied yank technology
dumb cunt
>>
>>74981393
I don't see the problem. It seems like the economy seems to be in great shape due to the Obama presidency right now. What are basing your assessment on?
>>
>>74981454
>plenty of poor whites in America aswell

Would be less without Obama's decimation of the American middle class.
>>
>>74981459
>i was implying that all of the chinese military uses copied yank technology
Mostly copied Russian tech. We've had an arms embargo on China since 1989.
>>
>>74981151
And he will soon make america join the empire, eh?
hate it to break it to you but the president has no power. Nowadays the president is just a stupid mascot that works for the elite.
He's just a messenger and a puppet.
>>
>>74977203
woah
>>
>>74981534
The presidency is actually more powerful than it's ever been outside of wartime, and it's largely thanks to the last Democratic administration
>>
>>74981534
Now see Trump isn't part of their cabal like Hillary Clinton was. That's why they don't like him and want to knife him in the back.
>>
>>74981515
They basically hacked defense contractors and stole a lot of plans especially for the F-35. However your right they've been taking apart MiGs for a while (the Russia s at one point stopped selling to them).
>>
>>74976495
>Most people think he's horrible at politics in general
At least they got one thing right.
>>
Trump's supporters are the political equivalent of tumblrina fatty shills.
>>
>>74981482
would be even less with proper education and health care
>>
>>74981579
I just hope he doesn't get shot or something.
Couldn't handle the /pol/ autism afterwards.
>>
>>74981712
>I just hope he doesn't get shot or something
Unless Tumblr wants Mike Pence to be president, I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>74981700
Try getting a job and doing something useful with your life and you too can have proper education and health care.
>>
>>74981652
This. Trumpshills are the new MLP, the new SJWdom. A bunch of losers on the net that base their whole identity based on an inherent quality and their glorifying, missionizing sub-culture. When challenged they try to deflect and hide behind a veil of irony. Pretty much the most cancerous userbase in all of the Internet right now.
>>
>>74981579
That doesn't make him a good politition though. Him not being Hillary Clinton is the only thing that got him elected.
>>
>>74981758
he seems more fitting for the job tbqh.
>>
Eternal reminder that it was actually Bu$hitler and not Obama who bailed out the US automakers and saved tens of thousands of families from destitution.
>>
>>74981315
Economical rule is far more efficient than
a military one. China still has a fuckhuge military though. Everyone in the world wants to be on good terms with China when it comes to trade, they have a ridiculous market potential.
>>
>>74981789
what are you even talking about?
The beginning poitn of the discussion was that american has a huge uneducated and poor lower class, and about how to solve this problem
>>
>>74976137
I just want him to get the fuck off of Twitter and talking about himself.
>>
>>74981836
>China still has a fuckhuge military though
Which is a giant internal security force to safeguard the CCP's power and has no projection capability.
>>
daily reminder that the rise of china was created on purpose by the elites

tough pill to swallow huh lads
>>
>>74976343
this
trump = literally hitler
>>
>>74981831
Yep and the implosion of the housing market is linked to the repeal of Glass-Steagall at the end of the Clinton years. Obama's whole plan for crisis was literally just copy Bush.
>>
>>74981847
>The beginning poitn of the discussion was that american has a huge uneducated and poor lower class, and about how to solve this problem
Don't elect Democrats. It's not hard. ;)
>>74981857
Trump hasn't even tweeted much in the last week desu.
>>
>>74981885
love how you nitpicked one sentence of my post and ignored the more relevant ones.
>>
>>74981901
Those bailouts were also made possible by the Democrat takeover of Congress following the 2006 midterms.
>>
>>74981930
China really isn't that valuable of a market because they're pretty damn poor and have a fine habit of copying and stealing anything you sell there.
>>
>>74978114
>>74976644
>collectivist German culture
Last time I checked Trump was a rampant protectionist railing about how you need tariffs to protect your economy from outside competition and wanting to force corporations to stay in America by threatening to punish them (direct state intervention in the economy) while Germany is one of the main supporters of free trade left in this world, even our left-wingers don't support economic interventionism and protectionism like Trump.
>>
>>74981970
The Japanese have our back, though.
>>
>>74981970
>collectivist German culture

>>74978626
He's not making it up.
>>
>>74981970
Mate it isn't "free trade" when you're in a bloc with some of the most punishing tariffs in the modern world.
http://madb.europa.eu/madb/datasetPreviewFormATpubli.htm
>>
>>74981970
>while Germany is one of the main supporters of free trade left in this world, even our left-wingers don't support economic interventionism and protectionism like Trump
*enslaves the rest of europe's economy under the EU*
>>
>>74982071
For example, Germany has worked hard to ensure that Eastern Europe remains resource colonies/cheap labor and prevented them from developing any indigenous industry.
>>
>>74981965
You're ignoring the fact there's a billion people there, their gdp is higher than Germany, their wages are cheap for those who make a factory there, decades will pass before they get to western HDI levels, far too much time for most CEOs to be arsed about a possible competitor before racking on those sick profits.

Hell, china your most important trade partner.
>>
>>74982071
According to the noted EU shill Margaret Thatcher the European Community actually has one of the lowest external tariffs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bljR7PFtw4
>>
File: Screenshot_20170518-082508.png (421KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170518-082508.png
421KB, 1440x2560px
>>74981912
He literally just tweeted twice in the past hour and 15 hours before that.
>>
File: China Germany per capita GDP.png (55KB, 622x677px) Image search: [Google]
China Germany per capita GDP.png
55KB, 622x677px
>>74982182
>their gdp is higher than Germany
This is a troll, right?
>>
>>74982182
>You're ignoring the fact there's a billion people there
So's India. Doesn't make them not an impoverished shithole.
>>
File: 1490867107623.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490867107623.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>74976137
>why do they hate the politician that wants to weaken their country and also doesn't really like them?
>>
>>74982071
The EU/EEA is a trading bloc consisting of around 30 states that has FTAs with around 30 other states and territories on all continents while 20 more are signed but not fully ratified and 10+ more agreements are at various stages of ratification and negotiation.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>74982323
>why do they hate the politician that wants to weaken their country
I wish they did. Then maybe they'd stop reelecting her.
>>
File: gdp.png (18KB, 787x329px) Image search: [Google]
gdp.png
18KB, 787x329px
>>74982271
>per capita
hurr
>>74982316
>implying you can't make good deals in impoverished shitholes
>implying impoverished shitholes stay like that ad infinitum if they're growing twice the rate everyone else does
If what you said were true, the Rust Belt wouldn't be a thing and Trump wouldn't be elected as a result.
>>
>>74982071
The EU was actually negotiating a free trade agreement with the US that would have gotten rid of all tariffs if Trump hadn't ripped it up the moment he took office.
>>
File: 1275524125281.jpg (6KB, 252x260px) Image search: [Google]
1275524125281.jpg
6KB, 252x260px
>>74981796
> Trumpshills are the new MLP
>>
>>74982200
Because I'm sure a 35 year old video is relevant to today's European economy?
>>
File: 1493513402552.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1493513402552.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>74982316
>So's India. Doesn't make them not an impoverished shithole.
Hey India is spending almost a billion dollars on a two pointless statues, would a horribly run incompetent shithole do that?
>>
>>74982474
>let me tell you about your country
>>
>>74982479
>implying impoverished shitholes stay like that ad infinitum if they're growing twice the rate everyone else does
China and India are both way past an optimal population level. They'd need to genocide at least 600 million people.
>>
>>74982474
yea but she doesn't make it obvious and at least tries her best to make our economy stronger.
>>
File: 1471719846324.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1471719846324.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>74982474
>this september the choice is schulz or merkel
Just kill me already
>>
>>74982535
Wait, isn't that what you've been doing pretty much this entire thread?
>>
>>74981796
>Trumpshills are the new MLP
A lot of them are the same people.
>>
>>74982557
She just doesn't give a shit about the people
>>
>>74982564
Get yourself some term limits. Our presidents can only serve two terms and Trump has talked of term limits on Congress.
>>
>>74982579
OP asked why Germans dislike Trump
Germans in this thread gave answeres
>>
>>74982544
Ever heard of the single child policy? Usually, fecundity rates lower as the country gets richer.
>>
>>74982200
I'll grant that's not impossible taken as a whole, however the EU has radically differing tariffs based on the specific product (which is also, on the balance, American policy). This hits the US very hard in fields like engine construction and aerospace parts. After all if key tariffs are as low as you claim then why would the EU use an FTA with the US as a political bargaining chip in the first place?
>>
coz German are in dream like they are right and correct
>>
>>74982629
>Ever heard of the single child policy?
Never been entirely effective or enforced, especially in rural areas and once you have a billion people, it's kind of hard to get rid of that surplus. Also it's created a demographic disaster as China has not enough women to go around.
>>
>>74982564
>schulz
Redpill me on him. Is Merkel still in power because the other options are garbage?

Also,>>74982617
Term limits are a good thing.
>>
>>74982613
to be fair, the people also don't give a fuck
>>
>>74978626
>Have literally never met one German in my life who wasn't some kind of vague consensus social democrat
Yeah they have this perverse ordnung thing going on.
>>
>>74982721
>>74979552
We've had weak, piddling consensus presidents before, a lot of them, although most were in the 19th century. Bush was the most recent one.
>>
File: German-Cockroach-And-Flag.jpg (100KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
German-Cockroach-And-Flag.jpg
100KB, 400x289px
>>74982613
>>74982720
germ roach mentality
>>
>>74982681
Also it's created a demographic disaster as China has not enough women to go around.
A demographic disaster like the genocide you advocated for.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-34665539
>It is estimated to have prevented about 400 million births. However concerns at China's ageing population led to pressure for change.
>>
>>74982701
> Is Merkel still in power because the other options are garbage?
pretty much, she also got rid of anyone in her party who could threaten her position.

Schulz is an even bigger EU supporter than merkel, which isn't suprising since he was president of the EU parliament for some time.
>>
File: Schulz,_Martin-2050-2.jpg (549KB, 1200x1803px) Image search: [Google]
Schulz,_Martin-2050-2.jpg
549KB, 1200x1803px
I mean, look at this schmuck. He looks like the type who'd walk into his living room one day, see his wife having sex with a Turk on the sofa, and says "Es tut mir leid dass ich Ihnen zwei unterbrochen. Fortsetzen."
>>
>>74983096
why are americans so obsessed with cuckold fantasies?
Is it a cultural thing?
>>
>>74983255
"german couple invites a refugee into their home" has become a well known joke about german cuckoldry in the UK
>>
>>74983255
your thread created pozzhanrei
>>
>>74983547
so, what you are saying, the obsession with cuckoldry is an anglo thing?
>>
>>74983657
you're the ones who invite them into your homes...
>>
>>74983709
me? i didn't inite any refugees into my home
>>
Because germans are smart
>>
>>74980688
>Half the European flags here are people who weren't born in their countries, if you get my drift.
Are you fucking kidding me; this comment coming from an "American" statistically likely to have been born in Mexico?
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>74983547
Your capital city is one big Islamic ghetto.
Poms appear to have the same general complete lack of self awareness and arrogance as the Claps around here.
>>
who cares, 50% of this board is some underage antifag who arrived here last year or earlier anyway
>>
>>74984116
Yeah alright settle down or you might get a clip off your chinkwife Terry
>>
>>74984042
Say what now, Xiang al-Pajeet?
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.