[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people in your cunt think of him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: Obama ice cream.jpg (275KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Obama ice cream.jpg
275KB, 2000x1000px
What do people in your cunt think of him?
>>
Top bloke, Tones and him talked about surfing and shit.
>>
a nigga in the niggaland
>>
>>74975342
Generally positive and seen as a proper man. People are saying how polite and professional was now because of his replacement.
>>
hero of the empire
>>
>>74975342
he was good for america but really terrible for world peace and russia
>>
>>74975342
A solid 7.7/10 president sandwiched between two 5.3s.
>>
>>74975342
I think we're pretty split, you know?
>>
most dutch people are stupid so they like him
>>74975565
>terrible for russia

this pathetic weak nigger literally give syria to russia, have gave ukraine to russia, this nigger allowed russia to become a superpower again in terms of influence, now russia is manipulating elections in all of europe again because of obongo
>>
>>74975342
most people I know are leftists so they like him
some of them do like him because he's the first black president so ' huh duh he be black but can do shiett'
>>
Normal people:
>Worse than based George Bush, but much better than his unporffesional replacement

Internet active intellectuals and opinion makers (mostly objectivists and neoreactionaries):
>leftist spawn of Satan who doomed USA with unholy poplitical correctness and other filthy leftism. Also a nigger and niggers aren’t people but parasitic pests
>>
>>74975660
>based George Bush
Do they put rubbing alcohol in the drinking water of your country?
>>
>>74975660
>>Worse than based George Bush
>>
>>74975342
Does anyone sincerely believe he's not a flaming queer?
>>
>>74975685
he's czech, they are the dumbest people I've ever met unironically
>>
>>74975342
The king nigger
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>74975565
>he was good for america
>>
>>74975696
Forget what Green Day teached you when you were teenager, he was quite good president actually, it’s even more appartent when compared to what came before and after him.
>>
>>74975866
Bush was a classic centrist politician and nobody likes that, it's seen as weak. People prefer leaders who have some clear vision of where they want to lead the country, even if you don't necessarily agree with it.
>>
He killed Osama. Bush couldn't do it.
>>
>>74975939
I thought our military special ops killed Osama bin Laden.
>>
>>74975924
I think it has more to do with this
>starts wars
>drains your surplus
>increases your unemployment figures
>tacitly endorses insane evangelicals
>sasuga america nothin personnel
People just want competent leaders.
>>
>>74975990
That list reads like some stale DailyKos comment section post. Probably because it is.
>>
>>74976058
What I'm getting at is being a centrist doesn't make one inherently hated. Clinton or at least the Clinton years are widely beloved.
>>
>>74975959
Thats what they want you to think :^)
>>
>>74975342
They think he was the goody guy.
Only die hard leftists think otherwise, but they hate anything american to begin with.
>>
>>74975866
>what came before him

You mean

>economic prosperity
>surplus
>Twin Towers still standing
>no useless wars
>era of freedom and optimism

When you compare what he inherited to what he left behind, Bush was the most JUST president in history
>>
>>74976134
>economic prosperity
>surplus
Thanks, Republican Congress.
>Twin Towers still standing
They would still be standing if Clinton took Osama bin Laden when Sudan offered him up to us.
>no useless wars
Did I forget the Balkans and Somalia?
>era of freedom and optimism
Not in Clinton's first term, people were really cynical and distrustful of the government.
>>
>>74976173
>Balkans

You mean the intervention that stabilized the war and actually brought about peace? It's one of only 2 interventions America ever got right, along with Kuwait in 1990.

Somalia is a drop in the ocean compared to the amount spent in Afghanistan or Iraq.

>Not in Clinton's first term

We're talking about the mood at the end of his second term
>>
>>74975342
The greatest american president in the history
>>
File: Squidward_Design_2.jpg (29KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Squidward_Design_2.jpg
29KB, 512x384px
>>74976268
Don't you know that he bombed Serbia for the express purpose of getting Monica Lewinsky off the headlines? If you think that was motivated by humanitarian concerns, I have a bridge in Alaska to sell you.
>>
Clinton had a better command of politics and how to pass legislation and balance a budget than Obama at least.
>>
>>74976514
As far as legislation Obama was the most consequential President at least since Reagan. The Democratic Congress in his first term did a fuckton
>>
>>74975342
Weak politician. He had totally no guts.. Thanks god we have our guy in the White House now.
>>
>>74975342
Matcha icecream lover
>>
>>74976616
>As far as legislation Obama was the most consequential President at least since Reagan. The Democratic Congress in his first term did a fuckton
Yep, they did so much that the Democrat Party has almost ceased to exist outside a few regions of the West Coast and Northeast.
>>
>>74976812
USA stopped being great empire right away they elected black president. It is shaming for great nation to be ruled by subhuman.
>>
>>74975342
Most people like him because most Brits are drooling retards who think they have to genuflect to any bl*ck person capable of stringing together a sentence (which he wasn't even capable of on many occasions). They have no clue how much he hated us or if they do they approve because they're self-loathing.
>>
I remember in 2008 right after his election your Italan everyman seemed to be 100% convinced he would never have surivived a mandate without being shot
>>
>>74975342
why do white people fucking hate him? why do white people always despise him? why do white people think hes degenerate but trump; isnt?
why do white people think trump is far, far better than him even though in reality it isnt? why do white people fucking love trump and forgive anything terrible, childish he does but nitpick anything about obama? why do white people still really really hate him?
>>
they like him but then again, they couldn't name a single good thing he did as President.

It's just a cult of personality stemming from American media's coverage of him.
>>
most people in my country: compassionate, caring politician for the modern age held back by racists and teabaggers
me, an intellectual: lol nigger
>>
>>74978917
>They have no clue how much he hated us or if they do they approve because they're self-loathing
'Cause the British army tortured his grandfather during the Mau Mau Uprisings.
>>
>>74979636
well he probably deserved it
>>
>>74979636
Yeah I don't care though mate.
>>
>>74979484
Why you can't make any distinction between 4chan and real life?
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>74975959
it is more like if you have the balls to take the political fallout if the mission goes complete tits up.
>>
File: IMG_5326.jpg (211KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5326.jpg
211KB, 900x900px
It says "obama schmuck"
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.