[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggas be like 'white people can't fight'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

Niggas be like 'white people can't fight'
>>
>>74971076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRKqYZtrDh8

>This is the guy that calls you a nigger
>>
>>74971394
>thinks I'm going to click that visualisation of your silly power fetish
>thinks I resemble anything close to a skinny yank runt
jog on
>>
>>74971076
>sending your entire military into a country to fight people decades behind you
>that's the equivalent of a fist fight
>>
File: 1486941955238.jpg (77KB, 605x685px) Image search: [Google]
1486941955238.jpg
77KB, 605x685px
>>74971076
>Japan
>white
>>
>>74971076
>i can fight against jungle niggers and skimos

Welp, at least the japanese had the guts to fight China.
>>
>>74971423
>says he wont click
>knows what the video is about

Post a picture, I want to see how little you resemble him.
>>
>>74971426
>entire military
i'd wager a good majority of it was spent fighting wars on the mainland
>>74971481
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Battle_of_Yultong&oldid=780171704
china ain't shit
>>74971485
4chanx displays youtube titles you dumb niglet
>>
>>74971076

Was Burma a real part of India?
>>
>>74971552
>No picture of himself

Nothing in the title says he's a skinny runt lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5gP-NFR2B0
>>
>>74971615
it's a part of indochina, not the indian subcontinent
>>74971622
>>No picture of himself
you're right, i don't have an IQ of 80 like you guys average, so i won't be posting pictures of myself on 4chan to palate some american niglet
keep posting your youtube videos, it won't change history
>>
>>74971076
and also be like 'turks and japs can't fight' too apparently
>>
>>74971662
Its not that you have a high IQ, its that you're a beta male cunt who is ashamed of himself.

I'm not Black, but I find humor in this. It wont change history, but I'm definitely changing the future, and there's literally nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>74971076
>100 years ago
Stop living in the past grandpa, you're America's bitch now.
>>
File: Really makes you think.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Really makes you think.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>74971466
>closed medieval backward asian cunt
>forcibly opened up by superior foreign powers
>begins to emulate White countries more than anywhere else on earth
>immediately becomes the most powerful and advanced Asian country
>>
>>74971744
>I'm not Black
Oh so you just have a fetish for them?
Save your marriage statistics for your cuck threads on /gif/, I couldn't really care less about the future of your nation and how you morons will only doom yourselves even further
>>74971763
And you are Israel's
>>
>>74971854
>fetish for them
No, I post videos of them kicking White beta ass because you're intimidated by them. That's why you make these threads to begin with. Why make them anonymously, though? Why not post this shit and associate your name and face with it?
>>
>>74971920
>No, I post videos of them kicking White beta ass because you're intimidated by them. That's why you make these threads to begin with
hahaha I'm sensing quite a bit of projection here
I make these threads because the responses are funny
>Why make them anonymously, though? Why not post this shit and associate your name and face with it?
Because this is an anonymous board you total fucking invalid. If you want accountability for anything beyond the content of your posts themselves, then go back to fb or reddit or wherever you found this place from.
>>
>>74971394
It is incredible the amount of power Americans give to words.
>>
>>74972004
>responses are funny
Shit way to spend your free time. Definitely not a beta male, my apologies.

>go back to fb or reddit
Why are White men such pussies? Did your "dad" raise you to act this way?
>>
>>74972099
>Shit way to spend your free time
It's getting a rise out of you
I wouldn't conflate having the wisdom to not identify yourself whilst making controversial and inflammatory posts in today's social climate with 'being a pussy'. But you niglets aren't exactly known for thinking with your brains (I'm going to assume you're a darkie since you are certainly acting like one).
In case you fail to grasp what I'm getting at, have it in a form you'll understand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
>>
>>74972218
What you're saying is that you're scared to associate yourself with what you're saying. Justify it however you want in order to sleep at night, but that makes you a pussy. Remember that first video I linked? Same shit you're doing.

>Why be stupid and deal with the consequences of calling him a nigger when I can shout it out from a distance and run away?
>You low IQ baboons wouldnt understand
>>
>>74972284
People have been arrested in my country for saying less over twitter. Yes, not acting with a dumb nigger mentality only keeps my best interests at hand since I don't really have anything to prove to some yank niglet over the internet.

As I have said, you can feel free to go all 'muh dick, come say that shit 2 my face nigga' on your fb, twitter, or whatever niggas are using nowadays. Whatever you can to divert from refuting the OP.
>>
>>74971076
>Britian's only real success is India, a country that was torn apart in a massive civil war and even then they had to wait until the Mughal Emperor died because they got their butt kicked
>The America's were conquered mainly through disease and taking the anger of dozens of smaller tribes against the Aztec's
>Most of Africa was a shithole
>Could only take down the Ottoman Empire at it's absolute weakest and still couldn't stop them from getting independence a decade or so later
>China was split apart but multiple western powers and japan but never really occupied
>Don't even get me started on Australia

Makes me think
>>
>>74972357
I dont care how you justify it my dude, I've already told you it doesn't change a thing. You're a pussy.

>divert from refuting the OP
Go back to the videos I linked
>>
File: Why are blacks so weak.webm (1MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
Why are blacks so weak.webm
1MB, 202x360px
>>74972464
>these are the negroes who act big on 4chinz
>>
>>74972387
>and even then they had to wait until the Mughal Emperor died because they got their butt kicked
What? The revolt was suppressed, and Zafar was exiled.
Are you saying CANZ aren't successful?

>>74972464
>has absolutely nothing to retort but 'muh youtubes nigga, u a pussy nigga'
I could post cherrypicked videos of violent white trash too, but I don't because it wouldn't serve to support any kind of point.
>>
>>74971778
>closed medieval backward asian cunt
That managed to beat Russia in a war lmao
>>
>>74972515
I'm still up by one, keep going

>>74972519
>absolutely nothing
You said they could fight, and I showed you they can't. We definitely could go back and forth, but all it would do is show how fucking stupid your OP was. My little sisters do this same shit when they try to argue.

>t-that doesn't count!!
>>
File: 1461026241497.jpg (7KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
1461026241497.jpg
7KB, 192x154px
>>74972537
After they adopted Western clothing, lifestyle, gov't, military, economy, technology and politics which was my point.
>>
File: Why are blacks so weak 2.webm (653KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Why are blacks so weak 2.webm
653KB, 640x360px
>>74972578
*Heems negro*
>>
>>74972519
>What? The revolt was suppressed, and Zafar was exiled.
There was the Child War, then the Anglo-Maratha war and then the Anglo-Mysore war (iirc).
>Are you saying CANZ aren't successful?
Yeah but that's not what you started the thread about.

>>74972597
>After they adopted Western military, economy, technology and politics which was my point.
None of these belong to anybody inherently. Gunpowder started in China before it was developed in the West for one example. If you can take what other's have and use it better than all the more for you.

Japan suffered from being so far away from the rest of the world but they were still enough to take down a major Western power then.
>>
>>74972610
nice, but you need more than that white boi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCBiLkMZ73g
>>
>>74972669
>None of these belong to anybody inherently.
>period referred to as the Westernization of Japan
>Japan adopts exclusively Western way of life
>but achuallly China invented gunpowder so that means railroads and bolt-action rifles have nothing to do with Europe
kys
>>
>>74972669
So everything western belongs to everyone does it? Its only cultural appropriation when the west does it?

>Gunpowder started in China
So? Why'd the technology stagnate there?
>>
File: Why are blacks so weak 3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Why are blacks so weak 3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>74972670
*heems negro again*
>>
>>74972669
>Gunpowder started in China
They didn't made anything useful out of it.
>still enough to take down a major Western power then
It was mostly about logistics.
>>
>>74972578
>whitey colonises black land on a continental scale and subjugates them from thousands of miles away for the better part of a century
>darkies can still not make any futile efforts to retrieve that land back, so most of it is handed back by the own volition and benevolence of the former empires (a long while after the same ones had ended the trades and acts of slavery within their dominions)
>50 years later, the entire continent still outperforms the rest of the world in being a violent wretched shithole, whitey is blamed
>this is irrelevant however, as this niglet has a few videos of nigs chimping out and showing their true nig colours
>believes this works in his favour

>>74972669
Admittedly I'm a little ignorant on this area, but the last Mughal emperor still died a while after those wars had been won.
>Yeah but that's not what you started the thread about
True, most of those points weren't
>>
>>74972758
You win

>>74972792
You're making me fucking cringe lad. There is a lot more to the lack of success in Africa compared to other nations than just "hurr durr they're monkies!!", but we all know you're too much of a neet to listen to reason. I genuinely don't want to bother when it'll just go ignored.

HOWEVER, if you do provide me with a picture and timestamp, I'll go ahead and stay to chat and educate you rather than just shitposting. Make the potential waste of time worth it.
>>
>>74972907
>There is a lot more to the lack of success in Africa compared to other nations than just "hurr durr they're monkies!!"
Yeah they couldn't fight. I think the map I posted is quite evident of that.
>I-I can prove you wrong you just won't listen
That's the saddest cop-out I've seen this evening. Do whatever you want, Jayquan.
>>
>>74972738
>but achuallly China invented gunpowder so that means railroads and bolt-action rifles have nothing to do with Europe
It was still Chinese technology. I'm not saying it wasn't developed but saying "they stole out technology" is what happens everywhere.
>>74972738
>period referred to as the Westernization of Japan
>Japan adopts exclusively Western way of life
Japan is a mix between the East and the West. Especially in the early twentieth century. They still defeated a Western power that was booming for centuries after industrializing once.

>>74972745
>cultural appropriation
That's not what it means.

>So? Why'd the technology stagnate there?
It didn't. It was then 'stolen' by the Turks who made one of the first practical rockets. Then it was taken by the Mughal's into India where some indian ruler made iron cased rockets. These iron cased ones would be the basis for modern rockets that we use now.

>>74972780
>They didn't made anything useful out of it.
Other civilization's that 'stole' it did.

>It was mostly about logistics.
And a lot of the OP's 'conquests' were through the right timing and politics.

>>74972792
>Admittedly I'm a little ignorant on this area, but the last Mughal emperor still died a while after those wars had been won.
That's true, but that the states that were conquered by the EIC were only from the massive recruitment of sepoy's from using the funds of Bengal. Bengal was taken after a Maratha-Mysore war (iirc).

I think you can compare it with the Fourth Crusade, Crusader's weakening Constantinople allowing the Turks to establish a foothold in Europe and then conquer the Balkans.
>>
>White people essentially take over the world
>"hahaa sheeiiittt whitey can't fight fo shit"

Niggers are the most retarded race. Their individual strength means nothing against an organized, intelligent force
>>
>>74972950
>cop-out
I already told you what to do. Show me that you're serious and want to discuss it and I'll stay. I enjoy shitposting from time to time, but I'm not going to sit here all night and preach to a beta male cuck who spends too much time on /pol/. I know what type of person you are. Go ahead and expose yourself and I'll gladly choose to waste my time here instead of sleeping. Otherwise its my last reply. Black guys can differently fight, I've already proven it. Be scared, you pussy.
>>
File: samurai knight.png (991KB, 768x1150px) Image search: [Google]
samurai knight.png
991KB, 768x1150px
>whites
>can fight
>>
>>74971394
In Merigan schools, if someone calls a black nigger and the black guy punches him, which of them would get the worst punishment?
>>
>>74971076
Well they aren't saying white armies couldn't fight, they're saying white individuals can't fight. So it's a shame that northerners weren't sent to gulags under thatcher
>>
File: g06_black_african.jpg (115KB, 450x1013px) Image search: [Google]
g06_black_african.jpg
115KB, 450x1013px
>>74973007
Funny isn't it
>>74973010
>youuuuus a pussy nigga
>post yoself nigga
>you nuthin but a bitchass nigga
I don't visit /pol/ because it's filled with the white equivalents of yourself - braindead yankee fucks.
As I said in my first reply when you failed to post anything of substance then, jog on.

>>74973120
If any of our ghetto London blacks dropped their guns, went north and tried the same shit there, they would be utterly heemed out of existence.
>>
File: 1426809174001.jpg (84KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1426809174001.jpg
84KB, 800x533px
>>74973173
>
>>
>>74973173
>I don't visit /pol/ because it's filled with the white equivalents of yourself - braindead yankee fucks.
This thread is pretty /pol/ tier desu. It just needs a bit more discussion and less shit flinging.
>>
File: 1.jpg (17KB, 229x199px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17KB, 229x199px
>>74973200
>jewposting me
>flag
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.