[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Asian men despise non-Asian's so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16

>http://sexpat-unveiled.tumblr.com/post/152420817756/an-all-american-love-story-in-pan-asian-colonized
>https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/57o7pq/pitch_your_movie_ideas_asianasian_americanasian/

wtf is this shit. how ifucking nsecure do you have to be to make something like this.
>>
Don't you mean women?
>>
>>74970490
They go insane if they stray far from the mothership for too long. Strangely enough none of them ever thinks of going back home
>>
File: 1495073955621.png (30KB, 1274x168px) Image search: [Google]
1495073955621.png
30KB, 1274x168px
>>74970527
>Strangely enough none of them ever thinks of going back home
It's so hypocritical. They live in the West yet hate any non-asian english teachers/military personnel in Asia.

I'm not saying this is an Asian issue. I have plenty of friends from around asia, who I'd consider aussie here. But I don't understand why these guy's would live here if they hate us so much.

>>74970510
Asian women moreso. And WMAF hapas twice as much.

And I thought /pol/acks were a bunch of sad sacks.
>>
>>74970490
>>https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/57o7pq/pitch_your_movie_ideas_asianasian_americanasian/

this is so sad.
ive got nothing against asians and seeing that kind of thinking is really sad, you see the pain after a thin veil of fantasy
>>
>>74970869
Check out Asian masculinity.
>>
>>74970490
what? i'm asian and if anything other asian guys annoy me more than anyone else.
>>
>>74970718
just link to /r/tumblrinaction and /r/kotakuinaction

these are the equivalent of /r/aznidentity if you dont know of it

theres a bunch of whiny whites there who complain about every other race in the name of freespeech or anti-sjw or something on these subs and these are more popular and active than the whiny azn subs

i dont see any of these tho. just was researching these things before
>>
>>74970869
These people are absolutely disgusting. I say this as an Asian male. The reason why white males hate >us is because these people have massive victim complexes and blame everything on the white man because a black person or a Jew told them to do it.
>>
>>74970869
>ive got nothing against asians and seeing that kind of thinking is really sad, you see the pain after a thin veil of fantasy

It's nothing more than a delusional fantasy meant to reinsert their own self-confidence.

I'm not sure how much blame goes to American media for 'emasculating' them or how much is them just being whiny cunts but it's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>74971044
Nice Reddit spacing asshole English teacher. You have to go back.
>>
>>74971044
Lol cuck detected.

Those subs call out left wing she lunacy. Not the same as whining about whites taking your womyn
>>
My roommate is Korean and he's a perfectly well adjusted, normal dude. I don't think these posters are really representative of a large group of people, OP.
>>
>>74971088
It's progressives
>>
>>74971044
>/r/tumblrinaction and /r/kotakuinaction
The thing is they're pretty hypocritical.

They whine one second about yanks genociding the native americans and then jerk themselves off over the atrocities from the Ottoman and Mughal empire.

Those losers in the first two boards are pretty fucking sad, but I don't see this level of hypocrisy. They usually try to deny any fuck ups the Brit's or other Western countries had in the past and say it was all for the better.
>>
>>74971089
these subs are the white version of /r/aznidenity, you cant deny it. tho im not saying these tumblr stalker virgins and /pol/ack ggers are worse than the whiny azns but are just as bad as them
>>
>>74971149
Becase they aren't if they don't listen to everything a black guy says on TV.
>>
>>74971183
How do you know everyone who browses that subreddit is a white person? Just because they don't like people lecturing them on how they consume their media doesn't mean they are white people. Were you there for #NotMyShield? Because right now here is where you are wrong, Mr. Asshole English Teacher
>>
>>74971165
>from the Ottoman and Mughal empire.
Also, of course it's the same for the Mongols but pretty much everybody (barring muslim's) love the Mongol's.
>>
File: asian masculinity.png (61KB, 868x702px) Image search: [Google]
asian masculinity.png
61KB, 868x702px
asians are good at banter and being tough guys, you just havent realised it yet
>>
File: 1425910914927.jpg (23KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
1425910914927.jpg
23KB, 455x455px
>>74970490
Asians are nuts dude, you're just figuring that out now? Asian supremacist redditors make /pol/ look like rational people. On any Asian sub reddit they talk about whites like they are the /pol/ equivilent of Jews only much more evil and the majority of them are not hating us ironically. They are straight up obsessed with white women yet hate white people at the same time because they are not the top dog in White society. They hate us but want us to look in awe of them or something crazy they are super neurotic and confused.
>>
>>74971165
No you idiot. The difference is that they make everything about race on those Asian identitarian subreddits. It's not at all the case in the ones you are picking at, they are poking fun at ideology, not at identity.
>>
>>74971259
The Eurasian Tiger person shitposts on /pol/ regularly. He is nuts.
>>
>>74971247
>That story

Things that never happened
>>
>>74971183
Not even close. They call out left wing lunacy for what it is.
>>
>>74971247
Jee they suffer from race envy or something.
>>
>>74971247
OK Zhang Liao
>>
>>74971259
They are probably just jealous
>>
>>74971183
Nigga what iz u?
>>
>>74970490
I would probably feel bad for these people if they weren't complete raging hypocrites
>>
>>74970490
Rddit has some sad subs, blackladies and blackfellas is another. They take the opressed negro trope to a whole nother level.
>>
>>74971259
>They are straight up obsessed with white women yet hate white people at the same time
And WMAF hapa's. And Filipino's. And blacks and mexicans.
Their entire polticial ideology is just being anti-___.

>>74971329
It's weird seeing them shill for other civilizations.
I get American's being Pan-European, with how mixed it is but these guy's have mostly nothing to do with each other barring appearance.

>>74971374
>if they weren't complete raging hypocrites
In what other way?

I still do feel pretty bad. It's gotta suck hating yourself.
>>
>>74971183
t. English Teacher
>>
>>74971183
For it to be a white version, it would actually have to be white.
It's kind of bizarre how any criticism of the leftist culture of victim glorification, hypersensitivity, the advancement of counter-traditional values, and artificial "diversity" is always labeled "white" (and usually followed up by another modifier like "supremacist", "nationalist", or anything else to make it sound more menacing)

At any rate, you should probably fuck back off to reddit, where "white" and "virgin" are actually considered clever and meaningful arguments. Better yet, you could put yourself directly in front of the next train at your local JR station and do your part to make the world a better place.
>>
>>74971416
I think the hapa thing is the most tragic shit of all because I know a lot of hapas with white fathers and asian moms who are perfectly well adjusted dudes. Then western born full blooded Asians pretending to be hapas go on r/hapas and pretend to hate their white fathers and such. Like that longing for death guy. It's both hilarious and sad as fuck.
>>
>>74970490
>>http://sexpat-unveiled.tumblr.com/post/152420817756/an-all-american-love-story-in-pan-asian-colonized
Holy shit, look at the size of that.
>>
Those asian identity boards attract the most insecure and fucked in the head asians. Most of us aren't like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 923x922px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 923x922px
I am white and I like Asians males. A few insane people on Reddit will not alter this opinion
>>
>>74971468
Why are Asians in America so fucking stupid after one generation? They are so left wing and sjw it's sick.
>>
>>74971490
Gay
>>
File: Internet tuff guy.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
Internet tuff guy.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>74971247
>>
>>74971463
>criticism of the leftist culture of victim glorification, hypersensitivity, the advancement of counter-traditional values, and artificial "diversity" is always labeled "white"
There's a few outliers but the majority of people behind these movements are usually white senpai. It's pretty undeniable.

>>74971468
Yeah it's definitely a way of fighting back against interracial relationships which aren't to your preference. People here do the same for mulattos.
>>
>>74971503
Think about what (((they)) produce and how much African American culture has got to them as a result.

How is it not obvious?
>>
>>74971597
>There's a few outliers but the majority of people behind these movements are usually white senpai. It's pretty undeniable.
Just to go /pol/ and look at the flags, you'll see it's full of brown people.
>>
>>74971610
>>74971610
Nonsense. The Jew fears the samurai
>>
>>74971463
btfo
>>74971597
And how do you know that? Do you have an infographic of these subreddits to prove it, idiot?
>>
>>74971632
No I mean Asian Americans and media indoctrination on anyone but white people; how much catering American popular culture does to "oppressed people" and why they forcefully albeit selectively make Asians their puppets of oppression.
>>
>>74971503
A lot of reasons. The big one I've noticed from my years around them that they will deny is they demand to be worshiped by white people, then when reality kicks in they become full of some helpless victim rhetoric. This amplifies a hundred times by Uni because they are surrounded by an Asian community who feel the same way. Then, some fresh off the boat Asian who holds no contempt for white people and just wants to get on with their studies and seems to a well adjusted person shows up and this twists the American born asian up inside. Look at their sub reddits, they get so insecure about their racial public image they unironically try to push K-pop on white girls(their master plan lmao) to make Asians seem "cooler" and more popular. It's a hell of a complex.
>>
>>74971621
>Just to go /pol/ and look at the flags, you'll see it's full of brown people.
Are they /pol/acks or do they just browse /pol/?

>>74971642
>And how do you know that? Do you have an infographic of these subreddits to prove it, idiot?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IB1jBDvtmrtlOYpNAHyzGkMESXVTt5J9IS6enk7NSQc/viewanalytics
>>
>>74971810
Not r/kotakuinaction.
>>
Most Asians in Canada (I'm including Indians too) seem to either be incredibly autistic, or they overcompensate and try to act "black". There's few who are completely normal.
>>
File: 1488996887015s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488996887015s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Because they get our country's gf.
>>
>>74971842
I lived in California before moving to where I am now and this is the exact same case there. The whiter the population, the more "normal" Asians will likely be.
>>
>>74971868
There is over a billion East Asians, I think you'll be alright m8
>>
>>74971894
Wait no let me rephrase that. The less diverse the population, the more "normal" Asians will likely be.
>>
>>74971503
Asians are genetically predisposed to collectivism so they easily assimilate to the dominant culture where they live. Asians that live in conservative places aren't like that. The thing is that most Asians migrate to liberal places.
>>
>>74970490
Their tiny weewees cannot compete with superior foreign men.
>>
They are projecting so hard.
It's kind of pathetic.
It's worst than /pol/
>>
>>74971463
what are you talking about. in the first place im not even an sjw. im actually anti-sjw.

ggers have become a horde of delusional alt-rights who only cite very poor quality articles of shit sites like breitbert and fox to manage to legitimize everything they believe and blame anything about lib media. they never ever cite nyt, wapo, huffpo, guardian etc except attacking those. these sites lean toward left ofc, but theyve practically banned all articles/critiques that come from these only for the reason that "they are liberal". they are ideologically and politically heavily so biased and bigoted. and most arguments there are highly racial. its nothing more than a sub for id politics for whites.

tumblr in action is a cesspit for virgins who are obsessed about id politics. your gibberish cant explain anything, this shit sub is not even anything worth discussing. its just the sjw version of /r9k/. thats it. they ironically are hellbent on "complaining" anything about anti-white looking stuff, even a very short comment of some naive teen user on tumblr that literally nobody cares about. they comment on/whining about such a very little thing in droves. its ironical that they are such huge drama queens.
>>
>>74970869
This isn't sad, it's pathetic and disgusting.
They are red-pilled to oblivion.
>>
File: IMG_5659.gif (1MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5659.gif
1MB, 480x320px
Idk man maybe they feel threatened? My asian american gf had a viet beta orbiter and he would always say that he was unironically racist.

I'm Hispanic btw
>>
>>74971597
White leftists truly are the worst people on the planet. Can't we white Genocide then?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>74972339
Are you a real Jap or...?

>>74972414
>I'm Hispanic btw
This you?
>>
>>74972350
They are the opposite of red pill
>>
>>74972465
He's not, he's some white liberal son of a military officer or something.
>>
White people are the niggers of Asia desu
>>
>>74972476
You are right.
For some reason, I thought red pilled meant something being an edgelord or something like that.
>>
>>74972560
I refuse to be called a nigger by the people who unironically eat with a bunch of sticks and serve human sewage as street food.
>>
>>74972651
>by the people who unironically eat with a bunch of sticks
Nothing wrong with this/
>and serve human sewage as street food.
Meme.
>>
>>74970527
This, they get disconnected from the hivemind and cannot handle the freedom and individualism.
>>
>>74972693
>Nothing wrong with this/

TWO
FUCKING
STICKS

>Meme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
>>
File: what the fuck.png (1MB, 3000x1820px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
1MB, 3000x1820px
It's not just banter or some run of the mill insecurity. We're talking deep seated obsessive hatred. The posters on those Asian subreddits are some seriously disturbed individuals.
>>
i had no idea WMAF relationships bothered people this much...
should i stop dating asian girls?
>>
>>74972560
So what are niggers to them?
>>
>>74972946
You'll be preventing another Elliot Rodgers I guess
>>
File: lelelel.jpg (202KB, 571x542px) Image search: [Google]
lelelel.jpg
202KB, 571x542px
>>74972884
>tfw I'm the Jew and Satan to Asian redditors

I'm fucking dying of laughter. Asians are literally insane on their reddit pages and quiet shy robots in real life. Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>74972946
No, just make sure not to knock them up
>>
>>74970869
they are all like that
they just dont show it to you
typical asian behavior
>>
>>74970490
>azni=>anzi=>nazi

???

???
>>
File: wojak_2.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_2.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
Why are americans so racist?
>>
>>74972946
No date more
>>
what do these dudes think of r/asiansgonewild?
>>
people who despise non Asians? sounds like only the Japanese. basically they don't like people other than them.
>>
>>74973498
Japs are like the white people of Asians.
>>
>>74973498
>>74973540
More like the Anglo's.
>>
>>74970490
>your movie ideas asianasian americanasian

what
>>
File: i hate asian men.jpg (47KB, 676x558px) Image search: [Google]
i hate asian men.jpg
47KB, 676x558px
>>74970490
there are a billions of raceplay tumblr about gooks and chinks behind subhumans who should submit to le mighty white cock, why do you act surprised by a few that do the opposite ?
>>
>>74970527
>>74972719
>>74971940
Case in point. Europeans got rid of communism in 1988-91, Asians didn't.
>>
File: Filipinas.png (639KB, 691x510px) Image search: [Google]
Filipinas.png
639KB, 691x510px
Isn't it the same reaction to when whites see a black person with a white woman?
>>
File: 1425762677265.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1425762677265.png
15KB, 400x400px
>>74974072
Do white racists write paragraphs of movie premises in response about going back to medieval times and fighting Zulus and fucking their women? Cause I've never seen shit like in OP before.
>>
Holy shit, not even /pol/ and /int/ is this insecure about Jews or interracial relationships
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.