[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best empire for its conquered subjects?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Empires.png (3MB, 2375x762px) Image search: [Google]
Empires.png
3MB, 2375x762px
What was the best empire for its conquered subjects?
>>
>>74963791
No empire was good for its conquered subjects.
>>
>>74963791
Probably American if you mean lowest amount of blood spilled
>>
>>74963949
you mean the most
>>
>>74964019
>A few gooks and beaners getting their melons evacuated = most
>>
UK didn't conquer anybody, it was probably the best, most peaceful, and most benevolent empire ever.
>>
>>74963877
Hahahahaha
>>
>>74964163
since after the civil war to now the amount of people killed by americans or by american proxy is in the tens of millions

more than rome mongols and british combined
>>
Woah more of that image?
>>
>>74964295
Its literally lie.
>>
>>74964287
Whether I like it or not. I am speaking a language which is the bastard son of the language spoken by the invasors, the romans. We now see at the Iberian runes and are unable to translate what It was written. We lost our connection with our ancestors.... They are not good for the conquered subject.
>>
Mongols didn't try to force peoples they conquered to adopt their culture or religion, they only demanded obedience and tribute.
>>
>>74963791
Soviet Union was good for undeveloped countries of Central Asia
>>
>>74964529
The only good empire. Also, Finland deffending the Mongols lel.
>>
>>74964497
I fivk romans snd drink their blood inerian brothers join me, we will all speak the last iberian language basque, this will seperate those connected to iberia and our blood and enemies.
>>
>>74964529
Except they were horrible "houseguests" with rape and violence, and for the slightest infraction the reparation was hundredfold.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.