[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come home iberian man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_125.png (62KB, 312x244px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_125.png
62KB, 312x244px
Come home iberian man
>>
>>74955572
The original people of the British isles came from Spain, pretty fucking interesting actually.
>>
>>74955572
From what I understand, this was based on a study that concluded the Welsh/Irish and the Basques were both isolates and then conflated the two. I could be wrong though.
>>
>>74955572
The original people of the British isles came from Spain, pretty fucking interesting actually. I guess this is why some Irish and British people look a bit swarthy/Mediterranean in appearance
>>
>>74955572

Where are you writing from?
2002?
>>
>>74955718
>"... the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts; ..." (Tacitus Annales Xi.ii, translated by M. Hutton)

yep
>>
>>74955661
I've always wondered why some irish and to some extent brits look kind of mediterranoid
>>
File: 1439056345187.jpg (32KB, 657x411px) Image search: [Google]
1439056345187.jpg
32KB, 657x411px
>>74955572
I AM A PROUD CELTO-IBERIAN.
>>
People on the west coast look like galicians, its pretty neat
>>
File: IMG_2767.jpg (68KB, 620x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2767.jpg
68KB, 620x700px
Welsh and Irish people are hispanics in denial

Go back home brown man!!
>>
>>74955670
Northern Spain *

And you mean iberian-irish
>>
>>74955572
No shit, peoples who lived side by side for hundreds of years influenced and bred with each other? Never would of thought.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.