[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you love Japan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1494850090113.jpg (182KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1494850090113.jpg
182KB, 2880x1800px
Do you love Japan?
>>
Nope, but my brother does.

I just don't understand weaboos...
>>
>>74944749
Japan is trash
Anime is good
>>
>>74944749
yes, do you love RussiA? how about china
>>
>>74944749
Yes!
>>
>>74944749
Yes, I love Korea!
>>
>>74944749
it's ok, want to visit someday
>>
>>74944749
No, fuck off
>>
>>74944749
Japan is trash, only weeaboos like it there.
>>
>>74944749
Why do Japanese hate koreans so much?Japanese are descendants of koreans. The Japanese royal family is Korean.

It makes no sense
>>
>>74944749
>number 1 exporters of degeneracy
no
>>
Yes because we both were on the right side of the war.
>>
whos posted these shit threads.

everyone hates japan and japanese, accept it
>>
>>74951413

"No. It is more that one part of our ancestors is also a part of korean ancestors. but they are not originally from Korea. Yayoi originated near the yangze-river.

Today modern Japanese are the mix of the Jomon people and the Yayoi people.

The Jomon people are the original native Japanese people and originated somewhere in Southeast-Asia or in Indonesia. The Yayoi originated near the Yangze-river area in southern china and moved over the Korean pensuila into Japan. There they mixed with the Jomon and the modern Japanese(yamato) was created.

today japanese people means the three groups: Ainu, Yamato and Ryukyuans. All are genetically related and the result of mix of Jomon and Yayoi.

Genetically we have the Haplogroups D2, O2b, O3 and O2a.

there are some connections to Tibetan people, Chinese people, Korean people and other Southeast-asian populations.

In linguistic terms, Japanese is classificated as isolated language. But recent reseaches of proto-japanese show connections to other southeast-asian languages.

So linguists often consider Japanese as part of the Austric-family as Para-Austronesian."

They are a mix of different kinds of asians. Well some Koreans are in there, they're not descendants. Never group Japanese with Koreans, they're completely different from each other. Worlds apart.
>>
>>74944749
yes, i especially love their JK
>>
>>74944749
designated net cafe refugees
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.