[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Protestant Males are the most superior beings on Earth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: protestants.jpg (781KB, 2092x1510px) Image search: [Google]
protestants.jpg
781KB, 2092x1510px
White Protestant Males are the most superior beings on Earth.

After that comes the White Protestant Females.
>>
>>74934653
Could you stop advertising this shit on a board full of sexually frustrated browns?
>>
>>74934653
Wrong, first you have white catholics.
Money graphs doesn't matter, what matters is how this is obviously the good guys team. Objectively speaking white catholics are like the protagonists of this world
it can only be #1

2nd place you have the brown catholics, even if they are poor and dumb they are objectively better people since they are catholic

3rd place you have the jews, they are the smartest but they are evil so they can't be placed above the good guys

4th place you finally have the protestants
they are exactly like the jews but less smart

and 5th place you have muslims, not only they are evil but retarded on top of that

prove me wrong protip you can't
>>
>>74935344
>be catholic
>ignore the bible, if the pope says so the bible is wrong
>ignore the bible, imprison or kill people who do a scientific break through
>ignore the bible, imprison or kill critical thinkers
>ignore the bible, touch children
>ignore the bible, chase witches
>ignore the bible, spread with violence
>ignore the bible, you can pay off your sins
>ignore the bible, attack minor christian groups
>ignore the bible, don't believe in god, but just pretend to be catholic for the social occasion
>>
>>74934653

Nah this is crap taken from the mind of an idiot, first we have the white catholic male, then the white orthodox male, then the while pagan male, then the white atheist male, then the white females, the protestant "male".

Of course the shitskins are the lowest of the low
>>
>>74935428
Catholics ABSOLUTELY BTFO
>>
>>74935523
Butthurt damage control
>>
Atheists are intellectually superior to everyone of you
>>
File: holland.jpg (81KB, 780x453px) Image search: [Google]
holland.jpg
81KB, 780x453px
>>74934653
I am here to show you that you are inferior.
>>
File: tmp_11572-149218858545549235177.jpg (181KB, 1508x574px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11572-149218858545549235177.jpg
181KB, 1508x574px
But protestantism is dying out, soon this "religion" will no longer exist.
>>
File: church-history.jpg (164KB, 1474x519px) Image search: [Google]
church-history.jpg
164KB, 1474x519px
>>74940958
but catholics are false christians
>>
>>74940958
But Protestant is the correct way in this image.
>>
>>74935428
>discard everything but the bible
Very kosher
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.