[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't americans celebrate Queen's birthday?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: -queen.jpg (72KB, 427x374px) Image search: [Google]
-queen.jpg
72KB, 427x374px
Why don't americans celebrate Queen's birthday?
>>
We don't either weirdly, yet Aussies and Kiwis do.
>>
>>74933957
Well we're a commonwealth state and we want nuffin to do with tha queen
>>
Why should we give a shit about some old bitch who doesnt do shit and doesnt have anything to do with our country? I hope the UK catches up with the rest of the advanced world and abandons monarchy after that hag kicks the bucket.
>>
>>74936293
but all the most democratic nations have a monarchy, why doesn't america catch up with us?
>>
>>74936293
Given the state of gridlock the US government is in I can't say there's much we'd want to imitiate desu.
>>
File: george-washington-9524786-1-402.jpg (192KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
george-washington-9524786-1-402.jpg
192KB, 1200x1200px
>>74933879
But we do celebrate Washington's birthday, what are you I'm about?
>>
>>74933879
Because we deposed her retarded ancestor but still jerk off to the Royal Family for some reason. Quite an odd relationship we have with Great Shitain
>>
>>74936488
What I find funny is that some Americans unironically think they declared independence from King George, when British had long been a constitutional monarchy.

The King had bugger all role in The War of American Agression.
>>
>>74936613
it can't be a war of "aggression" when there was no america
>>
>>74934065
Singapore is commonwealth? I thought they were cozy with China, they even use mainland simplified Chinese there.
>>
>>74936674
They need to be defended from Malaysia being cheeky.
>>
>>74936613
Whoa there Jeremy, he had a lot of influence on his ministers conduct of American relations. Of course, to mess things up completely took a whole cabinet.
>>
>>74934065
Very Rude. Why are you being mean to Grandma?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.