[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My hero The hero of Poland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

My hero

The hero of Poland
>>
His only crime was to make the USSR a global superpower
>>
>>74926131
His only crime was to be born.
>>
>>74926087
For me, it's Stalin :)
>>
>>74926202
surprisingly low argument for a capitalist pig, I was waiting you to vomit your invented propaganda.
>>
Did Stalin kill lots of Poles?
>>
>>74926405
No, that's false capitalist propaganda
>>
>>74926371
>spanish commies

I see Franco did everything wrong.
>>
>>74926492
Franco was far better than capitalism, thought. I like them both, although Franco liked to lick the butt of the burgeoise too much.
>>
Killing baltics and romanians(they are all ciganys btw) is totally ok imho
But killin easter european is not ok. Had it never happened I would even like him
>>
>>74926590
Baltics are Romanians are alright
>>
Thought experiment: if anyone other than Stalin had ruled the Soviet Union would they have lost the war?
>>
>>74926405
He orchestrated the Molotov-Ribbentropp pact, but he didn't directly genocide any Poles, or any ethnicity in particular.
He did... daring things instead, like for example trying to resettle all Chechens to Siberia, while half of them died on their way there of starvation and cold. Every communsit nation was more or less affected by that.
>>
>>74926610
Wrong and wrong,
try next time sami
>>74926632
absolutely not, stalin already purged half of the army, that heavily weakened red army and made it possible to be overrung by germans
He was incompetent, paranoid and a psychopath. A bit like me. I wish i was a dictator
>>
>>74926664
>but he didn't directly genocide any Poles,
He did multiple times.
>>
>>74927048
Not well enough
>>
>>74927048
No. The Katyn massacre was directed at the anti-communistic elites, instead of against the nation in particular. Siberia isn't direct genocide. There were no Soviet death camps or gas chambers.
>>
His old house is in my neighbourhood
>>
>>74926724
How are they not alright?

A Lithuanian fucked your mom or what?
>>
>>74927080
ouch the edge
>>
>>74926087
I like his mustache
>>
>>74927114
t. lithuanian
>>
noticed while i wrote bad stuff about balts i watched a latvian camwhore being fucked in the ass
so random
>>
>>74927093
Stfu idiot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD
>>
>>74926405
>>74927093
>>74927048
>>74926664
regardless of what you call it he killed shittons of Poles
>>
>>74930724
He killed a shit ton of everything east of the Netherlands
>>
>>74926087
true hero of Eastern Europe
>>
>>74926087
Cool guy stolen from Ossetians by Georgians.
>>
>>74927093
Katyn massacre was a crime we should apologize for. Poles massacred thousand times more of our captured soldiers during 1920's war though... Yet I never heard anything about it from them.
>>
Good thread
>>
>>74926632
None-meme answer: Stalin industrialized the country with his cruel methods, no way USSR could stand even few months without it. Even though he destroyed the Red Army as this anon correctly said >>74926724
>>
Stalin was a subhuman
>>
>>74933477
Your country was the agressor in both wars. What does that tell you?
>>
>>74933546
understandable he was gruzian, like iki
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.