[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

say something mean about this country protip you cant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (471KB, 701x821px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
471KB, 701x821px
say something mean about this country protip you cant.
>>
Yeah im jealous too. two world wars two losses ww3 no casualties this time and the cunts won.

i dont even like germany.
>>
>>74914192
rapefugees
>>
>>74914418
i wouldnt say thats mean.
ficking stereotype about polite canadians confirmed.

ok how about say something nice about this country.

that was my idea first but it took me three tries to make a thread.

Hardmode No german flags allowed in this thread.
>>
>>74914192
Oh btw op thinks germany should unilaterally dissolve and join its neighbor countries.
>>
>>74914192
It takes a lot of autism to carve out an exact 1:1 replica of Germany inside of the Eastern US. Didn't even take into account the geography. What are you going to do, stick Berlin in the middle of Appalachia?
>>
>>74914651
google images ok
>>
>>74914192
I wish that exact shape and location would become its own country
>>
>>74914192
Looking for an israeli or brazilian flag itt

Oh and since i didnt do one here is one. germany actually does have great wine.

the women are very attractive.

someone elses turn. or is this a boring thread.
>>
Boring thread, isnt it?

Boring country too unless theyre fighting a world war.

fuck you Germany america will always win.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Boring thread, isnt it?

Boring country too unless theyre fighting a world war.
fuck you Germany america will always win.
>>
Threads like this always make me wonder why americans complain about us not liking them.
>>
>>74914192

fluchtlinge
>>
Americans don't celebrate easter
>>
>>74914192
hahahaha get fucked columbus fags

cincinnati is on this map and you aren't
>>
>>74919511
wtf?!
>>
>>74914192
even more arrogant than us
>>
>>74914192

So if Texas (germany) fought a war with the US (europe) do you think they'd be able to gobble up most of the US (they don't have to win, just get that far before collapsing)?
>>
>>74919578

He's probably one of those secluded fundy religion towns. Most of the US celebrates easter.
>>
>>74914192
Pussified nation of faggots without self esteem or any remote national pride, communist assholes giving their country to inbreeds, prefer to die and be raped than to be called racist or a child rapist being deported, fuck up the entire continent with their diversity and united Europe bullshit, ironically forcing the union of Europe is a rebirth of all the hate between Europeans, promoting islamization of Europe and destruction of its culture. Do I need to say more?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.