[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One chance at life >not born as Indian brahmin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Hdjbd.jpg (19KB, 435x338px) Image search: [Google]
Hdjbd.jpg
19KB, 435x338px
>One chance at life
>not born as Indian brahmin
>>
>>74908687
what is the paki equivalent?
>>
>>74908991
nimharb
>>
not a part of the world i think about much. that said my interest is piqued. explain op
>>
>>74909019
kekked
>>
>>74909033
Brahmin is highest caste in himduism
>>
>>74908991
Siddi
>>
>>74909670
Do you have caste in Pakistan too?
>>
is it true that pakistan is a literal piece of india that split because of religion?

yugoslavia tier, disgusting
>>
>>74911475
it was a descion formed on the basis of the elites of the country. There was no demoractic vote.
On top of that, 'urdu' was literally in the heat of the moment declared the natioal language. The theocratic government still to this day suppresses other languages in the country, like punjabi and pashto even though 8% of pakistan speak urdu as a mother tongue.
Its shit and disgusting, its WHOLE identity is based upon the hatered of another ( mainly india and bangladesh) - not to mention the high rates of cousin marriage and their obsession with some disgusting warlord arab bedouin prophet who has pedophillic tendencies.
>>
>>74911433
No
>>
>>74911475
Dont trust any """"brit"""" flags friend. Pakis and indians are like turks and greeks. Paki are north west indians mixed with afghans. You're average indian is a shitskin dravidian
>>
>>74914461
>this /pol/ shilling

Being descended from Arabs, Persians or Turks is a sign of distinction in Pakistan.
>>
File: Globalcolourlarge.jpg (275KB, 1755x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Globalcolourlarge.jpg
275KB, 1755x1240px
>>74914461
>Paki are north west indians mixed with afghans.
Subhumans mixing with subhumans only make subhumans desu
>You're average indian is a shitskin dravidian
Atleast they're pure subhuman lmao
>>
File: 1492787763255.jpg (36KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492787763255.jpg
36KB, 384x384px
>>74914549
You forgot Mughals
>>
>>74914549
From what I heard asking around on /sag/, being descended from Arabs means you're from the Syyed family, which is related to Muhammad.

I'm pretty sure they're respected throughout the entire Islamic world desu.

>>74914748
Wasn't Mughal Turkic?
>>
File: Ethnic_populations_in_Pakistan.jpg (124KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
Ethnic_populations_in_Pakistan.jpg
124KB, 1024x710px
>>74911475
Punjabis, Seraikis and Sindhis = Poos
Pashtuns and Balochis = Afghans (and by extention, Iranians)
Northern Pakistan - a whole weird mix of peoples

They are united by their collective wish to be Arab
>>
File: Pakis.jpg (9KB, 176x106px) Image search: [Google]
Pakis.jpg
9KB, 176x106px
>>74914461
There is no average Indian. People vary wildly from region to region.
>>
>>74915265
First off, you have to go back. Second

>Pashtuns and Balochis = Afghans (and by extention, Iranians)
You mean Persian. You can be Afghan and be other ethnicities like Hazara and stuff.
>>
>>74915565
i'm not indian or paki, i'm just a bored lad with odd interests

>You mean Persian. You can be Afghan and be other ethnicities like Hazara and stuff
they are all iranian peoples. pashtuns, hazaras, persians, balochis, mazanderanis, tajiks, even kurds to some extent. my point by calling them afghan is that afghanistan on paper is an sunni eastern iranian country by culture, which is what balochis and pashtuns are.
>>
Why not wish to become a full white if you're going to join the racial self-deprecation olympics?
>>
>>74916529
>i'm not indian or paki, i'm just a bored lad with odd interests
No, you're Afghan. I've seen your other posts.

>they are all iranian peoples. pashtuns, hazaras, persians, balochis, mazanderanis, tajiks, even kurds to some extent. my point by calling them afghan is that afghanistan on paper is an sunni eastern iranian country by culture, which is what balochis and pashtuns are.
Fascinating, honestly, but I don't really care.

You need to fuck off home already.
>>
>>74916812
He's a great Afghan, like the one in Canada and unlike the one in the Netherlands
>>
>>74916858
Sudanbro. I unironically wouldn't have a problem with any of them if they were in their original cunts.
>>
>>74916812
>No, you're Afghan. I've seen your other posts.
i'm welsh and i've never posted on this topic before m8
>Fascinating, honestly, but I don't really care.
don't enter the discussion then, simple
>You need to fuck off home already.
why are you getting so worked up la? abo nick your petrol?
>>
>>74916985
Being the emotional cunt I am, I am now on your side after you called me Sudanbro

Every non-ethnic immigrant can fuck off
>>
>>74916858
The Dutch Afghan is a nice guy, tbqh
>>
>>74917072
I just realized the connotation 'non-ethnic' has, what I meant was non-ethnically homogeneous immigrant, like a Anglo between anglo countries, Afghans and Persians with some degree of ethnic consistency, etc

>>74917088
I don't believe it
>>
>>74917402
No, he's pretty friendly. He comes on /sag/ regularly.
>>
>>74908687
Pakis should abandon *slam and become hindu
>>
>>74917546
What leads a proud hindu to get shitslam or any desert tales?
>>
File: Delhi_History_Map.png (85KB, 800x369px) Image search: [Google]
Delhi_History_Map.png
85KB, 800x369px
>>74917672
superior turkish cawk
>>
>>74917735
Fucking cucks
>>
>>74914932
>Wasn't Mughal Turkic
Mongol-Turkic, but not Turk
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.