[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel? The most famous Eastern European

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How does this make you feel? The most famous Eastern European woman in the world is a lvl 9000 gold digger
>>
>>74908407
>make you feel

Sad that I'm not a beautiful girl. Easy mode life.
>>
reminder to sage all American phonefaggot threads
>>
>>74908407

What am I supposed to feel?
>>
delete this
>>
>>74908491
Jealousy that Trump doesn't have Scandi-fetish
>>
>>74908626
Why would you even want to think about an ugly old man's sex life?
How much of a deranged faggot are you?
>>
>>74908407
Sham't be writing blasphemy against the first lady when you have NSA.
>>
Who's this shemale?
>>
>>74908698
> Svensk calling other people faggots
>>
have you not heard of barbi?
>>
She is so irrelevant. Ivanka acts more like the First Lady.
>>
>>74908938
y nationality doesn't change anything about the fact that you spend your days thinking about a 70 year old lardass's sex life, you literal faggot.
But keep on clinging to your memes if it helps you sleep at night mr 50%.
>>
>>74908938
American anons are literally fucking obsessed with what other men do with their cocks, to the point of spamming cuckoldry fetish threads across the most trafficked boards on 4chan.
Your nation projects a deep seated sense identity insecurity, across all ethnicities. It's a global fucking joke. Fix yourself mate.
>>
File: 18345257_303.jpg (26KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
18345257_303.jpg
26KB, 700x394px
Indifferent.
I prefer dutch women.
>>
>>74908407
She's the best gold digger. American women can't compete.

> Kazakhstan, prostitutes cleanest in the region, except of course for Turkmenistan's. Kazakhstan,Kazakhstan, you very nice place, from plains of tarashenk to northern fence of jewtown. Come grasp the mighty phenis of our leader, from juction with testes to tip of its face
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.