[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia seems decent enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Cindy.jpg (153KB, 755x465px) Image search: [Google]
Cindy.jpg
153KB, 755x465px
But why am I always hearing about infrastructural problems, poor internet service, resource shortfalls, pollution, decimated biodiversity and regular power outages across various regions?
>>
>>74907955
>infrastructural problems
Highly populated Eastern state cities with terrible city planning.

>poor internet service
Due to a monopoly on our internet services that happened in the 90's that we cant escape from

>resource shortfall
Dont know what you mean by that 2bh

>pollution
Probably referring to all the dirty forms of power generation, otherwise air here is really quite clean.

>decimated biodiversity
Again, not really that bad. Probably blown out of proportion by the news shills.

>regular power outages
There are multiple reasons for this that vary from state to state. The main reason being the government has too much of a stiffy for coal and any plans for more generation that aren't coal get pushed to the wayside or get planned and never happen.
>>
>>74908397
Okie doke.
>>
infastructure is only a problem in sydney
internet speeds are bad but really not much to complain about
never heard of resource shortfalls, we literally shit the stuff out here.
pollution isn't a problem, rising sea temperatures have killed the barrier reef but we didn't have much of an impact there
biodiversity is strong as ever, outside of the tasmanian tiger and rabbit infestations thanks to the based europeans
power outages only happen in south australia because they tried the renewable energy meme

basically this is the best country in the world
>>
>>74909386
>but really not much to complain about
Just because you got incredibly lucky where you live does not mean it is like that as a standard. Businesses and rural living and businesses have been getting fucking gouged by Telstra for decades. We have IT based small businesses taking their operations overseas because what they literally pay tens of thousands of dollars annually for, they can get for a fraction of the cost elsewhere, effectively draining both businesses and competition away from Australia, which is a very negative trend that unless corrected can have a huge impact on both the economy and the job market down the line.

Fucking kill yourself, selfish myopic cunt.
>>
>>74909708
kek get some fucking perspective mate
>>
>>74907955
Just stagnant, not saying it's shit but a lot of things go unresolved.
>>
>>74907955
As you can see,Australia depend on natural resource export too much,they are lacking of industrial diversity.
>>
>>74910325
This is the 2014 economic complexity index ranked by Harvard,Australia is worse than Arab,literally 3rd world level.
>>
>>74910325
>2012
gee yeah I wonder why the economy was so geared towards that in the middle of the fucking mining boom that's odd
>>
basically I don't reply to porto chinks
>>
>>74910508
It hasn't changed much since
>>
>>74910460
Bosnia is 37th higher than a bunch of countries much richer that it, silly index that means nothing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.