[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who were you in the high school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

Who were you in the high school?
>>
The anti-social Protestant kid whose parents sent him to Catholic school out of spite.

but i was decent at sports so I didn't catch a ton of shit.
>>
>>74898693
this pyramid is dumb, there are awkward kids and not awkward kids, the rest is just down to looks and humour
>>
>>74898693
Prep.
>>
Slacker
>>
Awkward Goth-ish nerd that always had a USB stick full of old computer games.
>>
>>74898693
Geek slacker
>>
is this complicated caste real thing?
>>
>>74898774
mostly true, perhaps its different here than in australia but we do have social castes where its incredibly difficult to cross lines even if your hot and funny
>>
>>74898693
none, this is stupid, i thought this only happened in american movies
>>
>>74898693
Messenger, Geek and Slacker and a little bit brain

I was the lazy guy who always gave a good advice but no one listened to me.
As messenger I also tried to keep the class peaceful.
>>
>>74898693
The slacker that didn't have to put any effort in to get a B average. I made a point out of not taking anything seriously.

I pretty much spent the whole day spacing out and planning whatever sort of project I was going to work on once I got home that night. That, and finding a way to infuriate the more rule-obsessed teachers and usually getting away with it.
>>
Loner master race
>>
>>74898693
I sold drugs and played video games and chess with nerds

and gambled with the Ukrainians
>>
File: 1413310896384.jpg (78KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1413310896384.jpg
78KB, 960x717px
>>74898899
more or less but each school is different due to popular sports and attendees
>>
I think it is just an american thing. In my highschool 90% of students were in nerd category. I felt really comfortable.
>>
i hung out with the popular guys but i never had any female friends

i'm probably just too ugly
>>
Nerds.
But evryone is good persons so I enjoyed the life(However I haven't best friends...).
>>
Other masterrace.

Autistic enough to not have any friends but likeable/aggresive enough to not go bullied
>>
>>74898693
Why the fuck is Wannabe over Prep?

And what the fuck is a Messenger
>>
>>74899075
I think that your high school is just a school had high score,don't you?
I maybe think American high schools had high score are like your highschool,too.
>>
>>74898899
Not usually. At least here in the midwest, anyone who started acting like they were better than everyone else was quickly labelled a major douche-fag.
>>
>>74898693
Slacker
>>
>>74898693
I was always amazed by how the slacker is not at the same level of Nerds.

This was true in here too.
>>
File: 13.jpg (86KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
86KB, 601x601px
target
>>
I was a floater lel
>>
the one guy with rich parents that drove a nice car to school and smoked weed in the parking lot with his friends
HS was awesome but I learnt shit and now I'm suffering in college because I grew up to be a brainlet.
>>
>>74898693
idk floater probably
>>
>>74898693
Jock who got all the girls and was most likely to succeed. I did.
>>
>>74898693
floater for me
>>
>>74899188
I agree but in korean school a student who is the best in test score would be at the top of the pyramid. I think that is not the case in America. I am curious how it is in Japan. Is it the same as in Korea?
>>
>>74898693
guy who was friendly with most people but didn't actually have any friends
>>
>>74898693
target
>>
File: 1488138736051.jpg (416KB, 1800x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1488138736051.jpg
416KB, 1800x1274px
>>74898899
maybe it was in the 1980's or something. I've never been to a school with a caste system like that. My school was:

On the Top:
>Good-looking girls
>Confident boys

On the Bottom:
>ugly girls.
>beta-guys.

Things like playing sports, clothing style, getting good/bad grades, being "strait-edge" or doing drugs; didn't effect your social standing.
>>
Special Ed squad, we basically ground DotA all night and got decent grades

Got along well with everyone though, until some girls got mad that we did burnouts in the school lot, then some started not liking us, but we graduated that year so who cares anymore, uni is basically High School but better

Other I guess, Nerd Tier
>>
slacker i guess
>>
>>74898693
Do you fucking go to school or a prison?
>>
>>74898693

Went to a small catholic school where everyone knew everyone since we were five

Clique behavior died in high school because everyone that wanted out of the school got out. Though we didn't hang out with each other constantly, we all got along well enough. It was nice.
>>
>>74898899
Any school with a lacrosse team WILL exhibit the entire range of stereotypical school cliques. I don't know what does it, really, there's just something about the sort of self-satisfied smug prick who plays lacrosse that'll taint the whole school.
>>
>>74898693
The one with zero friends
>>
The quiet nice kid everyone liked. At least that was how most people perceived me. There were some people who gave me shit and I did some shady shit myself.

I always hated how people called me "quiet". Never really understood that. Just because I don't constantly try to make conversation in the middle of class doesn't mean I'm "quiet". I'm not going to make a big effort talk to you if I don't know you. I just don't care enough.
>>
target master race
>>
>>74898693
Slacker/loser
>>
>>74898693
floater probably
>>
Floater. I had a lot of booze and weed hookups in high school, so I naturally hung out with a lot of groups. I generally liked high school.
>>
Slacker.
Then again, nearly everyone is a slacker here.
>>74898774
This.
>>
>>74901902
What does "floater" even mean in this context?
The Japanese basically translates to "Strange Girl"
>>
>>74898693
target
>>
bad boy, maybe? i wasn't a bully or anything but i used to do drugs and me and me friends where seen as rude to the other students
>>
>>74898693
Jocks weren't the top of the hierarchy at my school. Stoners, creative types and rich kids were. Even then there wasn't very much clique culture either and a lot of free association.

>>74898774
This.
>>
I went to a pretty small high school in a rural town. I don't think it was too cliquish simply because everyone had known each other all our lives.

I had friends in all sorts of different groups and was liked by everyone, nerds, stoners, jocks, rednecks, preps. I didn't have many really close friends though or anyone that I kept in contact with after high school (until I ran into my current gf who was kind of ugly in high school and I had spoken to maybe ten times in my life, now she's cute though). I was never bullied or had any enemies either.

I wasn't shy or afraid of getting involved in things. I was on the school council, involved with a lot of extra curricular clubs and church activities, I simply did not like getting into people's drama and preferred spending my time to relax alone. I'm pretty good looking and I had a few gfs (each time they made the move, and each time I ended it). I didn't go to parties tht often but I got invited quite a few times. I never had a cellphone and sometimes I would just leave the school and walk around town at lunch by myself. Not because I didn't have anyone, I just wanted a break from being around people.
>>
>>74898693
Slacker, jokester. I migrated between the cool kids and the outcasts, which sounds weird but it worked out. I went to a pretty good high school for smart people so there really wasn't much bullying at all.
>>
File: joslin.jpg (116KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
joslin.jpg
116KB, 720x720px
I skated in high school. This was the mid 2000's, so skateboarding was kind of dead. Nobody really paid attention to me and my friends, we were all losers.

These days we would've probably been the most popular.
>>
>>74898693
Either nerd or target.
>>
>>74901548
You remind me of my friend Cooper. Everyone loved him but he never talked, and when he did it wasn't really anything super significant or insightful. Coops deluxe was a legend.
>>
i'm none of them
>>
Slacker
>>
Is there no jocks and qween bee who is very much into anime or such things?
>>
Hows the guy who played guitar, knew all skateboard tricks made best jokes and ended up being richest of them all called?
>>
The final secret boss. Everyone knows me eventhough I don't know them. It was weird.
>>
cunt
>>
slacker, but really it wasn't like some heirarchy it was more the normal kids were all friends, and then the autistic kids got rocks thrown at them
>>
Us first/second generation Australians banded together and we were a mix of awkward/social but most of us decent looking. At the end of high school I think we were the most 'popular' with everyone. The 'Aussie surfer' groups would join our sitting spot at recess and I could hang out with the Asians at lunch. There was no chance the Surfers would ever join an Asian spot.

Now that I think of it, Australia doesn't even have a pyramid. It's just a map of territories.
>>
>>74898930
Good thing you threw the Brits out there, yankee doodle
otherwise you might need to deal with rigid hirearchal structures
>>
My school was ghetto, there really was no hierarchy.
>>
>>74900926
My school had lacrosse, but it was an all-boys school. Everybody seemed to get along.
>>
>>74900926

Can sorta-confirm

My school had a lacrosse team for a few years and the people who played were assholes, but nobody cared. Could defiantly see this tainting a school in the long term
>>
>>74898693
Target for looking like a faggot.
I looked like a faggot when I shaved my beard and I shaved my beard on the first day of high school equivalent.
I look okay now though would rate myself 7/10
>>
File: 320ef16974489a64.png (40KB, 485x319px) Image search: [Google]
320ef16974489a64.png
40KB, 485x319px
>>74898693
if only there's a tier above Jock
who else /afuckinggod/ here?
>>
>>74898693
Pleaser
>>
>>74898693
A mix of target, nerd, and slacker
>>
>>74898693
I guess awkward but in a loveable kind of way. Girls always called me "cute" and "adorable" because of my mannerisms.
>>
I don't know.
We didn't have jocks etc.
>>
>>74898693
floater maybe
the problem is this suff isn't quite applicable to my school
>>
>>74908581
This.
I went to a small high school in the countryside.
Everyone did all of it.
My class had LAN's playing games, football tournaments and study groups.
I was part of all of it. So was everybody else.
>>
>>74898693
Slacker, sidekick. And before that I was actually a chad.
>>
I thought this shit only happened in America
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.