[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An average day in your cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

How does your typical day go in your country?

>wake up at 6:30 and eat breakfast of cornflakes and a cigarette
>get ready for work
>tell myself how much i hate my job
>get on the bycicle and ride 10km to work with massive winds jerking you around and rain halfway through.
>stuck behind 20 bycicle traffic lights on the bycicle paths with 30 other cyclists
>work untill 5 pm, have broodje hagelslag for lunch
>hurry home as dutch STRICTLY eat dinner at 6 pm
>10 minutes late, wife's cooked potatoes with cauliflower and schnitzel is already cold.
>eat it with applesauce
>watch extremely leftist news, turn it off halfway.
>cycle to pic related city at 9pm
>find favourite coffeeshop next to 6 others and buy a max of 5 grams of weed.
>smoke half of it in the park and drink cheap heineken to forget how dull life is
>immigrants begging in park approach to ask for some 'mari-HU-ana'
>tell them to fuck off and cycle home
>get stopped by police hiding in the bushes to bust cyclists without lights.
>70 something euros
>walk the remaining 3k home as police are having a guerrilla war on cyclists without a light
>get home stoned.
>german tourists cars, all twelve have parked all around and on my driveway
>place lockless bike against tree, knowing itll still be there tomorrow
>head to bed with already sleeping wife
>only sound that breaks the constant tinnitus is drunk polacks screaming on the streets
>cant sleep so take xanax and smoke the rest of the weed
>fall asleep
>>
>>74894160
dont u love your wife/kids at least? i mean u must have something more than weed to live for. also if u meet immigrants everyday dont people get mad at them?
>>
>>74894160
Sounds shit
>>
>>74894160
>wake up
>go to work
>come come
>play forklift simulator 2016
>drink beer and watch football
>go to bed
>>
oke dan.
Heres mine.
>Wake up at 6:30
>eat a broodje ham
>head to work
>drink coffee eat another broodje salami
>have a snack after a few hours (mini chocolate bar)
>head home exhausted
>eat some rice and meat because its easy to make
>watch netflix
>sleep
>repeat
>>
>>74894668
Arbeit Macht Frei!
>>
>>74894382
I love her very much. Just lately its not been as pleasant as it used to be. She's cute but easily annoyed which makes her do and say unreasonable things. It makes me want to be alone and forget about earth for a while.

And yeah people do, but theyre too afraid of ultra tolerant lefties to say something to rude syrians.
>>
weekend version
>wake up
>make a sandwich with some greens and vegetables
>Go to city to drink some coffee on a terras
>my buddy luca calls me up saying "wanna blow?"
>head to his home and smoke some bong hits
>get so stoned my eyes are as red as my blood
>sober up
>go home
>drink some beers
>sleep
>>
>>74894822
Basically drink beer and smoke weed while chilling.

Yeah that does sound about right actually
>>
Why does everyone in these types of threads always completely skip what happens at work?
>>
>>74894160
sound like hell desu

>wake up at 6 am and turn on the news
>"headless satanically mutilated torso of a pregnant women was found hanging from a bridge, fetus of the woman was removed, raped and put back in"
>watch extremely graphic photos and videos of everything related to violence for 1 hour straight while enjoying some home made mexican breakfast.
>get into your brand new 10,000 USD made in mexico VW that you'll pay in the next 10 years with inflated interest rates.
>forget that your street has been under repair for the las 2 months so you cant't drive to work
>walk 2 blocks and get in a 1960 bus driven by a psychopathic full body tattooed 14 years old kid blasting some loud reggaeton.
>arrive to work and find out that your office is occupied by 3 other freshly hired teenage looking IT graduates
>boss arrives into office and says "due to american managers pressure you'll have to end the whole years project in a couple of weeks, we won't pay you extra hours and we'll have to cancel this month's programmed vacations"
>work 14 hours straight with 1 hour lunch time but at least there's free coffee and conchita from human resources is selling cookies and snacks in the office so we won't go out of the building
>take an uber back home because it's too late for public transport and get charged of half of what you earned that day.
>arrive with a big smile in your face because at least you didn't get mugged that day and proceed to watch some netflix in your 100 USD 50'' tv
>sleep
>>
>>74895258
ok i will fill up.
Working part time because im a summerfag
>go to albert heijn
>put on jacket
>fill some bullshit up
>hoping a customer asks me something so i can joke around with him and have small talk
>see an old friend
>talk with him for an hour
>see alot of friends
>talk for another hour
>eat some shit food i bought in the appie
>Go back to slaving again
>some piece of shit coworker says im not working hard enough
>"ok"
>walk around the store and do nothing
>get paid
>>
>>74895355
Watching Mexican news channels must be like liveleak gore.
>>
File: 1491498794443.jpg (103KB, 841x748px) Image search: [Google]
1491498794443.jpg
103KB, 841x748px
>>74895355
>there more murders in mexico yearly than in afghanistan, iraq or syria
>>
>>74895258
It's even more painful to tell someone you work in a german supermarket

>>74895355
What the fuck that sounds depressing man. Atleast mexican food is pretty good
>>
>>74895569
>hij werkt niet in de albert heijn.
hoe onderhoud je je familie op een aldi loon?
>>
>>74895569
sorry maar dit is echt te zielig man.
Is dit wat 4chan met je doet?
Ik denk dat ik van deze website af ga.
Ik ga gewoon goed mijn best doen op mijn opleiding en nooit meer 4chan op ga.
Dit is angstaanjagend
>>
>wake up anytime between 5AM and 1PM
>take a shower
>get dressed
>turn pc on from sleep mode
>post on 4chan and play vidya
>cook dinner for my entire family
>read/4chan/vidya
>sleep
>repeat
>>
>>74895477
yeah quiet like that, we're so fucking numbed down by now we even make memes about mutilated carcasses and violent events in Facebook
>>74895516
it's like a televised reality show of war
>>74895569
>What the fuck that sounds depressing man.
not in the slightest familia, life without struggle doesn't feels like life to me
>>
>>74895693
Don't they blur out the gory bits on TV?
>>
>>74895852
it's completely arbitrary, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't, depends on the channel as well.
>>
>>74895675
>>74895622
Ik ben niet OP kerel
>>
>>74894160
>wake up at 6 a.m.
>have breakfast of organic toast with vegan turkey breast and fair trade coffee
>turn on news, hear ((((economist)))) saying it's ok not to have kids, because young refugees will do that for us
>call work and take a paid vacation day, so that I can volunteer at refugee camp.
>If I don't do this, my female roommate and in the 7-person living commune I live in threatens not to be my polyamorous friend-with-benefits anymore
>Fuck it, go to refugee camp which is also part of college campus
>Jamal outside selling hash, Akhmed spits at young Uni-girls
>Don't do anything about because I'm not a racist, also those guys are bigger than me
>Go on Facebook on my phone, and continue my argument in the comment-section of a Die Welt article
>After 12-hour day of volunteering, go to night-school.
>Attend lecture called "Karl Marx, Class Struggle, and Social Revolution in the Current Year 2017"
>Today was a hard day, so wrap it up with a visit to the Brothel.
>Fuck two Romanian bitches at the same time for 75€ total
>Go home
>Fuck my life
>>
>>74896145
How are two romanian girls at the same time?
Is it..
>good?
>>
>>74896240
obviously that post was very ironic.

but i can very unironically tell you that romanian hookers are the most boring, depressing, shit-service prostitutes on the planet
>try to get you hard by basically molesting you
>phone keeps buzzing, and she's sending WhatsApp voicemessages while hurting my dick with her unfeminine hands

That's why they're so cheap. But I prefer Chinese girls.

By the way, how's the Red Lights in your country, Nederbro?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.