[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK do americans get drug tested at work lmfao?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: blog-drugtesting-500x280.png (301KB, 1160x768px) Image search: [Google]
blog-drugtesting-500x280.png
301KB, 1160x768px
Seriously, all the fucking time on 4chan I see some american goy talking about how he doesn't smoke weed or something because he might get drug tested at work...

Is this normal? Why the fuck do Americans let their employers walk all over them?

Literally being taken into a room and forced to piss in a cup because you "might" have been doing something, in your own spare time, that your masters don't approve of. LMFAO. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>74891906
Hey might. You mighy be onto sometoin' holy shit Work's gonna be a btich tomrrow
>>
>>74891982
LEGIT LMFAO!!!!!
>>
>americans can't even eat burgers before work because the test detects radioactive materials
>>
>>74891906
At least they've legalized weed for medical and recreation purposes in loads of states.
>>
>be brit
>shoot up some heroin and snort of coke
>go to work
>do a terrible job and get fired
Also weed is for degenerates.
>>
>>74891906
It's the only way to easily and legally fire a black
>>
>>74892206
>americans don't have racist laws in place
i am seriously laughing
we can litterlay discrimante based on religion
>>
>>74892263
>we can litterlay discrimante based on religion

No wonder your country is a miserable shithole.
>>
>>74891906
I think it is because of something President Reagan signed
>>
Do they test for all kinds of jobs in Murrica? I have only heard of drug tests for people who have jobs that are actually dangerous, like working on an oil rig.
>>
>>74892894
Some service industry jobs require it. Oh and government jobs.
>>
>>74891906
this happens here too
>>
>>74891906
>>74892894

unfortunately yes. Smaller mom-and-pop businesses seem less likely to do this but nearly every job I've ever applied to requires this.

it's seriously not normal over there? Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>74892180
>be brit
>shoot up some heroin and snort of coke
Americans shoot up other things.
>>
>>74891906
Have you ever had to work with a drug user?
>implying jobs on 4chan
>>
>>74893214
it's normal here
>>
>>74893204
It does?
>>
>>74893299
No it isn't fuck off mohammed
>>
>>74893299
No its not.
>>
>>74893299
No muhmad
>>
>>74892894
My job can be dangerous (work with cranes and torches and roofs and stuff) but you only get tested if you get hurt.

They test you if you get hurt so they can deny your Worker's Comp insurance by saying it was your fault for being intoxicated and their rates won't go up.
>>
I've literally never been drug tested at work.
>>
>>74893302
>>74893341
>>74893417
>>74893481
b8

Retail generally doesn't but other than that they do
>>
>>74893621
I have never heard of drug testing for work in my fucking life mate.

Where the fuck do you work? Are you an olympic cyclist?
>>
>>74891906
Looks like the Irish flag lmao
>>
so you get drug tested if you want to apply to a job where you have to be with your ass in a chair for 40 hours a week but you can just walk into a gun store high in crack cocaine and buy an AR-15 at any moment.
US is a weird place
>>
Working in America is pretty fucked in general.
>>
>>74893545
me neither 2bh

Have worked in food, retail, entry level office position, landscaping, construction, and HVAC. Any of them COULD test me, the foreman at my construction job paid out of pocket for an ortho visit when I got injured on a job site to avoid a worker's comp claim, none of them ever tested me.

>>74893744
It's a felony to lie on the paperwork to buy a firearm from a dealer and there's a section asking you if you're a drug user. If you're obviously intoxicated or they just don't like you any dealer can refuse to sell you a gun.
>>
>>74893621
I am a Marine Engineer, not been tested since I left the Navy.
>>
>>74893896
>It's a felony to lie on the paperwork to buy a firearm from a dealer and there's a section asking you if you're a drug user. If you're obviously intoxicated or they just don't like you any dealer can refuse to sell you a gun.
can't you just wait a few days and they'll give you the firearm anyways?
>>
>>74894216
it's still a felony to lie on the paperwork. I think in Virginia if you're convicted of misdemeanor possession of marijuana you're supposed to wait a year before you try to buy a gun.
>>
>>74892408
>t.flag
>>
>>74892894
OP is a faggot but I have in fact heard that they drug test people for jobs at call centres. It's like something out of a Stalinist hell hole.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.