[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NYC Tourists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: NYCSubways.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
NYCSubways.png
1MB, 1440x900px
New Yorker here, born and raised. I have a question for the various tourists who visit the city.

Why are Northern European (Germans, Scandinavians, etc) men so meek and autistic? Raised that way? I feel a sense of revulsion whenever I talk to one of them and have to deal with their meek voice and lack of eye contact. I get the urge to intensify the bants just so I could incite more testosterone production. This one guy last week told me he sits down when he pees and I couldn't help but make sure he saw my look of disgust.

Why are Northern European women so fucking easy? Seriously, there was this German girl sitting next to me on the 1 Train and I chatted her up. A minute later I decided feeling her up because she was looking at me with a thirsty look in her eyes after she said she was going home to Frankfurt soon, and she started breathing heavily while I joked about how I was "grabbing you by the pussy like our great President would." Her name was Osina or some weird name...I think she was the one who gave me chlamidya that week (last month when it was warmer than normal).

Why are Southern Europeans so based? I like to play my guitar in public (Union Sq, WSP, subways) and I usually get tips from Italians and Spaniards for some reason. I usually confuse them with Mexicans though kek

Why do East Asians have this retarded look in their eyes? Seriously, I can tell if someone is a FOB or an Asian American by looking at their facial expression and observing whether or not they seem 'vacant.'

Why has every Southern Asian tourist (Indian, Bengali, etc) referred to me as "Sir"? Without fail. It should be a fucking meme.

Why is it that every British tourist as far as I remember has been butt fucking fugly or approaching it?

Why does every Canadian I run across turn out to be a self-hating white guilt feminist?
>>
File: poly10a.php.png (85KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
poly10a.php.png
85KB, 640x400px
bumping
>>
fucking degenerate moron. Hope the next Northern Europoor whore gives you warts
>>
File: 1.jpg (242KB, 1253x635px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
242KB, 1253x635px
>>74880742
>>74881198
>>74881461

lol ameridumb

stop replying to yourself
>>
File: IMG_2417.jpg (50KB, 585x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2417.jpg
50KB, 585x957px
>>74881646
LEL
>>
>>74881646

samefagging can be necessary for igniting threads
>>
File: epic_lulz.jpg (61KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
epic_lulz.jpg
61KB, 600x582px
>>74881646
>>
File: moon lel.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
moon lel.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>responds to his own thread
>calls anybody meek and autistic
>>
>>74880742
What's about tourists from Eastern Europe? What is your impression of them?
>>
>>74881969

why should he know? he obviously haven't left his basement since birth.
>>
>>74882028
I know. Anyway I'm curious what he's about to say lol.
>>
>>74881904
>>74881784
>>74881736

I'm picturing all three of you with beady eyes, non-trendy glasses, and MLP memorabilia while your sister is moaning out loud in the next room which you treat like the sounds of cars passing by

>>74881969

Forgot to write about them. Thanks for reminding me.

I usually have no problems with them. Russian men get along very well with me, although most I know are Russian American (parents generation from Russia). Russian women are alright. Same with Ukranians
>>
>>74881904
Atleast he isnt a G*rman like you are
>>
>>74882095
I am Greek
>>
Fuck off you loser.
>>
>>74882173

I do pretty well for myself. One of the reasons why is that I don't live in an Island that lost all its glory decades ago and is currently going the opposite direction, from a conquering empire to an island that bins their knives and tries to outcompete its neighbors in importing abduls
>>
>>74882292

"I do pretty well for myself."

>posting on 4chan
>caught bumping own thread

You probably clean toilets and suck Trump's cock. Now piss off.
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (43KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
43KB, 359x359px
>>74882093
Yet you feel the need to reply to yourself
>>
>>74882430

I make enough money that I don't have to worry about wageslaving today, so spending a little time making a thread and samefagging to start it up is no big deal
>>
>inventing fake stories based on bad stereotypes because you somehow have to justify your pathetic existence in Bumfuck, Alabama
Sad tbqh
>>
>>74882560

they are real in his mind
>>
>>74882560

If your sister has chlamidya tell her Roberto says Hallo
>>
File: 1492900705084.jpg (912KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
1492900705084.jpg
912KB, 1813x2111px
>>74880742
>This one guy last week told me he sits down when he pees and I couldn't help but make sure he saw my look of disgust.
>>
>>74880742
>I like to play my guitar in public (Union Sq, WSP, subways)
Living the hobo life, huh.
>>
>>74882673
I don't have a sister and inventing details like your name sounds like a desperate attempt to make your story more believable.
>>
>>74882766

because I can afford it, Pekka

>>74882797

raised by a single mother, Hans?
>>
Statistically, OP is not white
>>
>>74882839
No my parents still love each other
>>
Why are all Americans fat? When they go to London I tend to avoid them. I also give them tips and say that they should call themselves Canadians as we like them more. Americans are fat, rude and stink with mo appreciation of European culture. It speaks volumes that someone wanting to be left alone is picked up as being 'scared' by an American.
>>
>>74882893
Statistically Americans are 57% whites but considering OP said his name is "Roberto", there is a 0% chance OP is white.
>>
>>74882898

half Turkish?
>>
>>74880742
Not a word about Russians. Sad
>>
>>74882978
Nope both my grandpas were in the Wehrmacht and I'm pretty sure Turks couldn't join.
>>
>>74882953

My name is Roberto and I'm white

trust me I'm a expert bullshitter like OP
>>
>>74882953

NYC is a disgusting cesspool of liberalism and immigrants. It's only 33% white and that includes arabs as white lmao.
>>
>>74882953

people often mistake me as Latino for some reason
>>
Imagine lying about your life on an anonymous website and responding to criticism with name calling and stereotyping like any non-insecure adult would do. /s
I hope you get better soon OP, hopefully over the summer! :)
>>
>>74883209

Actually planning on visiting Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Berlin thus summer. First time in Europoor Land
>>
>>74883162

I wonder why Mike Martinez
>>
>>74883162
t. DePeyquon GarcĂ­a Jr. II
>>
>>74880742
>Why are Northern European women so fucking easy? Seriously, there was this German girl sitting next to me on the 1 Train and I chatted her up. A minute later I decided feeling her up because she was looking at me with a thirsty look in her eyes after she said she was going home to Frankfurt soon, and she started breathing heavily while I joked about how I was "grabbing you by the pussy like our great President would." Her name was Osina or some weird name...I think she was the one who gave me chlamidya that week (last month when it was warmer than normal).
Shit that never happened

>Why are Southern Europeans so based? I like to play my guitar in public (Union Sq, WSP, subways) and I usually get tips from Italians and Spaniards for some reason. I usually confuse them with Mexicans though kek
Please stop playing in public. People like you are so annoying. So many "musicians" at Union Square suck.
>>
>>74880742
>Why are Northern European women so fucking easy? Seriously, there was this German girl sitting next to me on the 1 Train and I chatted her up. A minute later I decided feeling her up because she was looking at me with a thirsty look in her eyes after she said she was going home to Frankfurt soon, and she started breathing heavily while I joked about how I was "grabbing you by the pussy like our great President would." Her name was Osina or some weird name...I think she was the one who gave me chlamidya that week (last month when it was warmer than normal).

Is that how it happened or is this you,

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/german-tourist-sexually-assaulted-robbed-harlem-attack-article-1.3139132
>>
>>74884473

>shit that never happened

well, getting treated was a PITA, so I wish...

>Please stop playing in public. People like you are so annoying. So many "musicians" at Union Square suck.

Going out there later today. Maybe you can tip me ;)
>>
>>74883150
There are only 70,000 Arabs in a city of over 8.5 million, London a city of a little over 8 million has over a 100,000.
>>
File: 1483313773581s.jpg (4KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1483313773581s.jpg
4KB, 125x110px
>>74881646
Burger btfo
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.