[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 7e4.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7e4.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
I personally don't find Australians cool at all.
>>
>>74868578
they are retards
who even thinks that they were cool?
>>
>>74868578
please think im cool
>>
>>74868578
me too pls
>>
>>74868578
we are subhumans
we are worse than China but we enjoy shitting on them just to make us feel better
>>
>>74868578
There are some that are true lads, then there are a few that are total asses that get around alot.
>>
I personally don't find Australians cool at all.
>>
>>74868620
I do.,
>>
>>74868775
triggered. Who are you?
>>
>>74868595
fuck off ikibey you are by far the worst thing that has happened to /int/
>>
What's also not cool is being native to a shitty country where to sell your clothing for food
>>
>>74868772
they are all retards

>>74868891
fuck you worthless subhuman
>>
>>74868744
Well it's true you are subhumans but I wouldn't rate you as worse than the Chinese
>>
>>74868913
Fake ass fucking German. I'm more German than you'll ever be and Im 100% american.
>>
Leafmen and Hues aren't as bad as everyone says they are
>>
>>74868913
your gimmick isn't funny, unlike other shitposters, I guarantee you 99% of people here want you to fuck off.
>>
Australian citizens will never be Australians if they bring up their citizenship in an argument
>>
>>74869146
i dont try to be funny you worthless subhuman
>>
>>74869321
Is someone arguing with ...
>>
>>74869336
Well you're not you Syrian immigrant.
>>
>>74869397
50% chance that you are a shitskin
>>
>>74869336
it doesn't make a difference because you're incredibly obnoxious. please just fuck off
>>
>>74869361
had a lot of guys at my work bring up they're australian, usually in reference to trying to overcharge someone

just an unpopular opinion when you bring it up to people
>>
>>74869424
Oh ohk two can play this game but you'll lose.

I am

There will be 4 lies and one truth.

You're a dumbass
I am CIA
I am an Australian on 7 proxies
or You lose.
>>
Told you you'd lose.
>>
>>74868578
We should take refugees in when crazy shit like ISIS happens.

BUT:
>put them in fenced camps right at the border
>don't give them hope they got ANY chance to stay here
>send them ALL home as soon as war is over
>don't waste any money on them (tents, food, medicine, thats about it)
>>
>>74869618
Admit you lost you aint foolin noone.
>>
>>74869683
What?
>>
>>74869618
Round 2

4 lies
1 truth

I am BND
I am CIA
I'm just having so much fun with you.
You're so Opaque, I just can't figure you out.
>>
Round 3

5 lies
1 truth.

I'm an alien
My flag actually doesn't say United States it says Germany but I infected your computer with a trojan.
You're a dumbass
You try too hard
;)
Australians are all idiots
I hate Australians.
>>
>>74869508
>>74869531
>>74869747
>>74869850
this is a bizarre and frightening meme you're doing
you're making me uncomfortable
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.