[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What segment of modern German society still positively views

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7742.jpg (65KB, 367x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7742.jpg
65KB, 367x540px
What segment of modern German society still positively views Herr Hitler and which segments are Zionist cucks?
>>
And what segment of Australian society still positively views Hitler?
>>
>>74868130
Most Australians probably don't know what hitler is
>>
File: 29272829721781.jpg (12KB, 220x167px) Image search: [Google]
29272829721781.jpg
12KB, 220x167px
>>74868155
What? I'm pretty sure most Australians know who Hitler was pic related was his 50th birthday celebration here.
>>
>>74868091
There is a sizable fifth column among the population and a bunch of sleeper cells in your government that will be activated when Hitler invades from Neues Schwabenland and establishes the reich down under.
>>
>What segment views Hitler positively.

Low-life criminals, poor youths brought up in dysfunctional families that gets lured into extremist political circles the same way cults recruit their members among the more precariat strata of society.
>>
>>74868202
fake
>>
>>74868266
Meant to
>>74868130
of course.
>>
>>74868267
I forget that there is a second part that is mostly made-up of first generation immigrants which are mostly ignorant about history but are appealed by certain superficial parts of Nazi ideology.

For example Arabs that are appealed by the anti-semitism and authoritarians or Indians or Iranians that think that they are 'aryans' in the way the Nazi interpreted this term.
>>
>>74868267
haha yeah hitler so dumb xd
>>
>>74868520
I gave you a straight and honest answer. You can like it or not. There is no person with a bit of education and status in this society that admires a man representing a genocidal and martial occult ideology that was responsible for the death of millions of people.

Btw, funnily enough my second description fits a bit part of /pol/'s userbase as seen from their meet-ups and the streems. They would be the first in the gas chambers, lol.
>>
>>74868686
>occult ideology
Hitler literally banned occult orders and shittalked both Rosenberg and Himmler for their penchant for role playing.
>>
>it's stormfags attempt their shilling on /int/ and get btfo yet again episode
>>
>>74868091
Stop making these threads and go back to /pol/.

And at least try changing the filenames of your pics, because they are all the same format and it makes your inane shitposting incredibly obvious.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.