[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an /int/ approved guide to learning Spanish? t. CHI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1494457795690.jpg (100KB, 873x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494457795690.jpg
100KB, 873x700px
Is there an /int/ approved guide to learning Spanish? t. CHI
>>
use my process to learning english
-learn basics in school
-browse the internet in the language (youtube, google..)
-use google translate for the words you dont know, if you are sure they are correctly typed
-chat with language speakers
-actually use the language to learn it properly
>>
>marry hot mexican gf
>give her a visa
>learn spanish
>have children
>>
>>74865662
wiktionary is a pretty good source for words too
>>
>>74866081
for spanish i would rather use RAE dictionary
just search on Google "wordname RAE"
>>
File: dragon de cuera ferrer dalmau.jpg (84KB, 960x785px) Image search: [Google]
dragon de cuera ferrer dalmau.jpg
84KB, 960x785px
>>74866081
How much do Californian know about they history? They learn about californios, the Spanish conquest, Dragones de cuera etc?
>>
File: IMG_1752.jpg (221KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1752.jpg
221KB, 960x1280px
>>74865462
Thank god you chis dont speak soanish stay that way
>>
>>74866629
i made that up to get more replies. I'm actually blonde hair blue eyes
>>
File: IMG_1598.jpg (253KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1598.jpg
253KB, 960x1280px
>>74866690
Thank God guiris dont speak spanish, spain is africs starving cunt stay away dont learn my spic third world language
>>
>>74866629
>>74866769
you are cute
>>
>>74866573
All elementary school kids are required to build a model of one of the Spanish missions.

Most pre-USA history of California isn't well covered, but they mention some stuff at various levels of education (usually as part of American history classes when the Mexican-American war is being discussed) like the balance of power between the presidios, civilian pueblos, and religious missions, the difficulties of interpreting land rights when Californios just marked ranch claims with stones, and the heavy reliance on beef.

Never heard of the dragones de cuera myself, I'll have to look into that.
>>
File: Dragones de Cuera.png (489KB, 473x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dragones de Cuera.png
489KB, 473x600px
>>74866927
They were the ones than protected the presidios, fended off apaches, comanches and any other hostile indian and protected allied indians/missionaries. They were very few and spreaded very thin, used an all leather armor (that's why they were called Dragones de cuera) and were pretty badass for having so little resources from the metropolis. They used allied indian warriors as trackers, normally the ones than were enemies of the comanches and were canibals and I never remember the name.

I dunno, I find it a bit weird, how do you guys don't know about them when they are your birthright? It's like me don't knowing about Knights, the Tercios or the Iberians. They influenced lots about the Frontier life, like the Charros/vaqueros and even made the comanches behave.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.