[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there no Ethnic Nationalism in Africa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: niger-congo_map.jpg (634KB, 1207x1139px) Image search: [Google]
niger-congo_map.jpg
634KB, 1207x1139px
Why is there no Ethnic Nationalism in Africa?
>>
>>74857655
but there is
>>
>>74857655
Biafra massacre never 4get

we could avoided it, there could be a functional subsaharan african country, but no, let's help the muslims slaughtering the christians, what can possibly go wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 1260x995px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1260x995px
>>74857655
Africa is a continent of tribal conflicts over modernization and territory, cultural rebirths, ethnic genocides, political instability, and government corruptness sprinkled with AIDS, famine, blacks, and animals that can slash a new asshole in your throat.
>>
>>74857655
The entire history of almost all Africa is of different tribes trying to genocide one another
>>
>>74857655
Are you fucking kidding me? Of course there is, it's almost standard.
>>
>>74857655
There is, are you retarded or something?
>>
File: achebechinua_therewasacountry.jpg (20KB, 313x475px) Image search: [Google]
achebechinua_therewasacountry.jpg
20KB, 313x475px
>>74857781
Reading about Biafra has changed my perspective on what African countries are.

Sometimes they just seem like a flimsy legal body that provides some kind of enforceable template for foreigners to interact with Africans and African resources. In other words, the idea of neocolonialism (this time with fun players like China) might just have some weight to it.
>>
>>74857655
There is, but there are so many ethnics that none gathered enough weight of its own yet to create a nationstate with the necessary force behind.
Hell, on Nairaland you can find people being unhappy about people with other languages moving onto their turf being different and all that jazz.
>>
>>74857655
You can't have ethnic nationalism with 145 ethnicities per country.
>>
>>74857655
You need to have something to be proud of for nationalism to work. And Sub-Saharans can't even meme kangz.
>>
File: african chieftain.jpg (62KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
african chieftain.jpg
62KB, 564x423px
>>74858311
They had kangs and courts, albeits in a less fancy way then american blacks imagine. Based on that, you can at least try to build something to be proud of again (as they were proud in the past by their own standarts based on comparison to neighboortribes I guess.)
But safe for a few spots like Rwanda where not every village speaks something different I cant see many places forming something euro-like.
>>
Hey found a pretty recent split off.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Logone
>>
>>74858485
Interesting
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.