[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me other countries also suffer from this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1494771764001.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494771764001.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
In Israel when someone dies the practice is for family members to order dozens of posters and spam the neighborhood with them, placing them on every single inch of exposed wall, billboard and storefront. The poster starts with a memorial phrase (usually "blessed be the true judge", "the crown of our head has fallen", oy to us because we are broken", or for women "a noble wife, who can find?"), Then the person's name in massive bold letter and then the date of the funeral. They also do this for memorials, even if it's 15 years later and no one in the neighborhood probably has any fucking clue who the person is.

Please tell me going endure this aesthetically displeasing suffering as well. I've seen ones in Arabic so I know it's not just a Jewish thing.
>>
looks like IRL attention whopring

so my suspicions that living in pissrael is like living on 4chan 24/7

I cry 6,000,000 tears
>>
>>74848637
spoken like a true /pol/ack scum
kys
>>
>>74848409
no sorry we don't do this
seems to be a Middle-Eastern thing
you guys aren't that different after all!
>>
>>74848637
Virtue signaling would be the proper term
>>
>>74848409
No, we just put it in the newspaper. The local newspapers just have a page for dead people.
>>
>>74848409
>or for women "a noble wife, who can find?"
kek wtf? that's mean
>>
>>74849085
Here too, doesn't stop some people..
>>
>hey hey dont worry when you die you go to heaven trust me

>OHHHHHH NOOOOOOO ITS DEAD NOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYY GOODD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

religious logic
>>
>>74848409
yeah we do this, but we only use the church wall or one old farm wall
>>
>>74850306
>(((Italians)))
>>
Not OP level, but the more of a bogan you are the more ostentatious you are in grieving
Go to a car accident site in Deception Bay and the lightpole on the street corner will be festooned with plastic garlands, petrol station flowers and Woodstock Bourbon stickers
>>
>>74850299
Jews have more of a complex relationship with the afterlife than Christians. It's literally one of the things that makes the Jesus Cult different from its Jewish origins
>>
File: 1415654138440.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1415654138440.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>someone dies in auto accident on the highway
>family puts a small wooden cross in the ditch where the accident occurred
>it then gets a small garden fence around it
>a more permanent marker replaces the cross
>becomes a full blown shrine
This shit pisses me off. Imagine being the state highway crew who has to deal with that. If you remove it or damage it the people who put it there come unhinged with all sorts of bitchiness, but its ok to build things not on your property that get in the way of peoples workplace.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.