[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed in Italy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Question for Italian friends. How bad things could
be if I were caught with weed in Italy as a tourist? And is it real to take joints with me from the Netherlands to Italy if I travel by train? Thanks.
>>
Can't you just not smoke weed for a few days? You're not addicted or anything, right?
>>
>>74845071
My friend is insisting on it. I don't really want to smoke. I'd be ok with wine.
>>
>>74845010
A TOOOREST IN MY COUNTRY? FUUUGEDABOUDIT MAMMA MIA GET ME SOME LASANGNA OVA HEYA
>>
How much are we talking about?

At any rate if you travel by train and you go through switzerland you should be afraid of them more than anyone else.
>>
>>74845602
~10 joints I think. Not a big amount.
>At any rate if you travel by train and you go through switzerland you should be afraid of them more than anyone else.
Do they check really hard?
>>
>>74845171
>giving in to peer pressure
>>
>>74845767
It's like we're going like this or I'm going alone.
>>
>>74846082
go alone then
if he smoke drugs, he is not your friend
he is just bydlo
>>
>>74845010
weed is depenalized and mostly tolerated if you're not too stupid about it, you can smoke in public places if they're not too crowded although you might get some bad looks.
If you ever were to get caught though you'll be fine as long as you can prove it's for personal use so try to buy what you need progressively as you'll need it,there's no point in having a stash when you can get weed off black people anywhere.I
f you're going to Milan or passing through the train station I would advise strongly against taking weed with you unless you want to risk being tried for international drug trafficking in a foreign country.
>>
>>74846140
>there's no point in having a stash when you can get weed off black people anywhere
I didn't think it's like that in Italy.
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>74845757
The Swiss are ducking SS, they have drug tampons and such and if you turn up positive they make you strip and put a finger up your ass, definitely don't risk it if you're going through there. France by car would be the chilliest option, all my friends who brought weed from Amsterdam went through there, also Germany and Austria are not that bad.

In Italy you probably wouldn't get in big trouble having 5 joints each but technically they can still be assholes, some police officers are frustrated cucks so a wrong look could mean you get fucked even for 5 joints.

That said don't get caught at the train station comig from abroad because that would be a massive red white and green dildo up your colon, seriously.
>>
>>74846399
Yeah but negro weed is absolute dirt shite, Amsterdam weed is not even comparable.
>>
it's not a nice idea tbqh
try to put it in shampoo etc but it's still risky
>>
>>74846888
>>74846688
>>74846492
>>74846140
Thanks guys, you convinced my friend to give up on this idea. We're just going to Italy.
>>
>>74847002
Np, you an still buy weed here, from blacks or if you find chill locals you can ask, most Italians will not trust you for selling you weed but still, maybe someone will be nice.
>>
>>74847204
if this guy
>>74846688
is right we better just drink excellent Italian wine.
>>
NEVER buy from black EVER, you still probably smoke shit if you buy from others but with blacks it's 100% shit
>>
>>74847326
Yeah that's the best option for sure to be honest, it's not worth it to but blacks' weed.
some of my friends who grow and smoke that super powerful weed are tinfoil hat levels of paranoid when it comes to trusting people knowing about their weed too, there's good weed in Italy but not available for tourists I think, drink some wine and enjoy it.
>>
>>74847613
I've smoked some decent stuff that came from random blacks in Milan before, the trick is to look for the ones that are drunk: you either get a shitload of weed or stabbed, it's a win/win. But yeah, generally speaking the best dealers are smart enough not to deal to tourists, no shit Sherlock
>>
>>74847613
>are tinfoil hat levels of paranoid when it comes to trusting people knowing about their weed
Is it that socially unacceptable?
>>
>>74847909
>But yeah, generally speaking the best dealers are smart enough not to deal to tourists
What's wrong with it? I'm proposed to buy something special in the first 30 min every time I come to Amsterdam.
>>
>>74848062
tourist are naive and not worth the risk
>>
>>74847930
you are going to pass hard time with the law and maybe arrested
>>
Be on your best behaviour and don't give the police a reason to stop you and you should be fine. Or just not smoke for however long you're there, I'm sure you can find something else to occupy your time with. Besides, why would you spend all that money to travel only to do what you do at home? I smoke weed every day too so keep that in mind.
>>
>>74847909
Calm down cunt I'm explaining it to him not you

>>74848062
In Italy its a big deal to get arrested for dealing, so people who spend a lot of time growing their own weed will not trust people to sell them weed, they mostly sell to people they know well.
>>
>>74845757
marijuana ain't a drug

A join is usually between .5 - 1 g in USA.

Here $5 for a 1g is pretty common (pre rolled)

Honestly I HATED buying weed pre-legalization.

It sucked, overpriced, get ripped off all the time....

Now I just grow my 6 plants, growing tobacco (not going to smoke it) this year too!

Tobacco grows like a weed
>>
>>74849648
>marijuana ain't a drug
Yes it is, not all drugs are processed.
>>
>>74847909
>the trick is to look for the ones that are drunk: you either get a shitload of weed or stabbed, it's a win/win.

how Is getting stabbed a win?

fucking terrible advice m8
>>
>>74850553
TOTALLYMEIRL XDDD
LOLOL SUICIDE RIGHT LMAO
>>
File: 017620675.png (23KB, 792x588px) Image search: [Google]
017620675.png
23KB, 792x588px
>>74851309
Nordic autism is just painful to witness
>>
>>74853673
I thought it's just how they are.
>>
>>74853673
Marhaban
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.