[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he be the one to finally destroy the eternal Ruskie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Will he be the one to finally destroy the eternal Ruskie?
>>
>>74838110
i thought americans like russia
>>
File: The Thinking Bait.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
The Thinking Bait.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>74838157
>>
how?
>>
>>74838422
What do Russians think of NK?
>>
>>74838553
For long time thought of it like some distant shithole, but some insides year or two ago little changed my mind as I saw complete absence of many negative social displace and crime. And they kind of forced to educate.
It is some not important minor partenr for us, as we have some small deals, there are even workers' camps here on Russian territory.
Brainwash machine is high nad effective, as all of them believe that west and may other parts of the world is hostile to them, but you know, merican behavior kind of helps this, and they work hard to protect the country. Thier showy emotions also are funny.
Anywaym interesting what do YOU think of them as we know if shit happens it's not US where their nukes will try to fly, it's Seoul =D
>>
>>74838110
Russia and NK are allies
>>
File: 1489216092493.png (84KB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1489216092493.png
84KB, 4000x2000px
>>74838992
>there are even workers' camps on Russian territory
>>
>>74838553
North Korea is retarded brother of South Korea. Family must be sticked together or death will come.
>>
>>74841646
It's funny that not even the average Russian is aware of these North Korean labor camps inside Russia. This is the proof that Russia is so big that you can literally hide anything in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYnH-3vidzE
>>
>>74842645
Russia is not the only country with these NK labor camps. It's a major source of foreign currency for the norks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.