[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venezuela

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ve-lgflag[1].gif (10KB, 596x400px) Image search: [Google]
ve-lgflag[1].gif
10KB, 596x400px
I read this country is about to economically collapse, by the end of the year.
Also haven't seen any Venezuelan in long time here.

In case shit really escalates what's going to happen in Venezuela? Huge revolution?
>>
>>74833269
No clue what economical collapse means, the controlled economy with a controlled currency can collapse but all the farmers continue farming, i forgot its a nigger state
>>
>>74833629
they're about to run out of money reserves, and won't be able to service external debt
>>
>>74833680
Completely irrelevant, thats the controlled economy but again its a noggger country
>>
>>74833735
so nothing happens?
Venezuela just returns to farming and rebuilds economical system from that, eventually creatial somewhat stable economical system?
>>
>>74833814
Assiming white country what happens if currency is destroyed is then a new currency is issued and everything returns to same internal trade values and exchanges, either way farmers are going to farm, industries are going to produce etc..
>>
>>74833961
>if currency is destroyed is then a new currency is issued and everything returns to same

nigger do you know what cunt you're talking to?

Yugoslavia was also a commie shitehole, and when the dinar collapsed and the yugos couldn't pay denbts, the cunt imploded, even though they made a new dinar currency
>>
>>74833961
I see
what happens with legacy of previous currency, does Venezuela just reboot with no consequences?
>>
>>74834084
this is why am I asking, when Yugo economy collapsed we went to war

in South America seems like everyone goes bankrupt every 20 years, and nothing really happens
>>
>>74833629
>its a nigger state
this
>>74833269
>Also haven't seen any Venezuelan in long time here.
we have tons here
>>
>>74834255
>we have tons here
and Italy .
>>
>>74834110
If venezuela was a white country they could just make an exchange rate for old currency to new currency based on the trades and values of the rates of the old currency, they can just erase all foreign and internal debt.
>>
>>74834255
>we have tons here

I'm not that often here, I meant I see South Americans but not so many Venezuelans.
>>
>>74833269
Thicc refugees to culturally enrich Yurop :^)
>>
>>74834303
Ive seen lots of benezuelans here as well.
>>
>>74834317
south americans are a plague in Spain and Italy( mainly because Language barrier)

venezuelans tend to migrate to Florida or Spain. , being honest with you i dont want them here, Spaniards are very tired about south american inmigration in our country (latin bands, macheteboys etc)
>>
>>74834553
so, you basically get South Americans, North Africans and Romanian Gypsies?
ignoring British and Germans who retire in Spain
>>
>>74834608
>so, you basically get South Americans, North Africans and Romanian Gypsies?
>ignoring British and Germans who retire in Spain
yes, romanian inmigration stopped with Spanish crisis and (i think) now they move to UK or germany

but yes basically we get the worst scum from South america and Africa
>>
>>74834553
>venezuelans tend to migrate to Florida or Spain
you get nothing compared to the amount we've received during the last decade
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.