[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In Japan, 110 kilometers from the damaged Fukushima nuclear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Japan.jpg (48KB, 505x400px) Image search: [Google]
Japan.jpg
48KB, 505x400px
>In Japan, 110 kilometers from the damaged Fukushima nuclear plant, anomalies in the nature and mutant plants were found.

1. Your cunt
2. Would you eat it?
>>
> what is fasciation
>>
*googles fasciation*
ah yes of course
>>
>>74825856
Honestly when I see mutant plants I just feel a murderous urge to destroy it.

Like a strong urge or bloodlust of sorts
>>
Watch out Radioactive Man!
>>
>>74825856
Were seeds not loaded with radioactive material like all the time before GMC crops to induce mutations?
>>
>>74826966
gmc is not mutation
it would ruin it
>>
I used to grow tomatoes plants on my house when I was little. A kind of old tradition my grandad started, we used to compete to see who could get more kilos of it per summer.
Long story short, tomatoes fusing together are pretty common and you could even force them to do it with certain species.
Want a redpill? Most fruits and vegetables have that kind of ugly fuckery going on, spots on their skin, stems, dry patches, etc. it's just that the farmers don't sell those because they know people would refuse to buy them for their looks, and instead keep them to reseed.
>>
>>74827267
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation_breeding

This was I believe more often done before GMC.
>>
>>74827436
they just sell it to the industry that transforms it to jam or whatever they want to produce

that also includes all the rotten and wormy ones
>>
>>74825856
Zitto Fruitase
>>
>>74827436
If they use that reject fruits to reseed, then they're a shitty farmer and his descendants should blame him for passing shitty seeds to them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.