[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you learn English in your country? How many people in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 6

How do you learn English in your country?
How many people in your country can speak English properly (read English internets and post memes in it)?
>>
>>74800304
>How do you learn English in your country?
Everyone start learning English in 2nd grade.
>How many people in your country can speak English properly
85% of the Swedish population is fluent in English.
>>
In Russia:
1) We learn it in school from first to eleventh grade. Usually one or two lessons per week.
2) As you may see here, not so much. I would say 0,5-1% of population, and 1-2% of population can show you the road if you're the tourist. Yet everyone understands English alphabet.

I guess these two points create quite a sharp contrast for unenlightened foreigners so let me try to explain it. English is the one of the most meme tier lessons in Russian schools. No one gives a shit about it, teachers barely speak English themselves and schoolboys don't take it for serious. When I learned English in school we drank beer in lessons, tossed paper balls to each other, jerked off under the tables and did other weird shit. Also our teacher was a weird woman in her 30th who could easily start swinging a pen in her hands watching it for the next 10 minutes.
Also methods are awful. There was no audition in our lessons, it was all about the grammar and texts. She only taught us times of English language and we read various stupid shit about fucking Britain and sometimes USA. Also no one taught us pronunciation at all.
I managed to learn English on some acceptable level through the 2ch/fl only and yet I speak awful runglish. I can understand everything and wright anything but I am totally fucked up with the grammar.
>>
>>74801600
>Usually one or two lessons per week.
Damn that's not often.
We had English classes every day.
>>
>>74801600
Also Swedish people and society is highly English based.
Wherever you go you will find English commercials, info signs in English, movies are not dubbed etc.
I was fluent in 5-6th grade.
>>
Yes, also English is the very difficult language to learn for a Russian native speaker.
English is from the other language group (yes, it's still IE language but it's not Ukrainian, you know).
English has a very weird set of sounds so audition is extremely difficult - and the only proper way to learn language in my opinion is through the audition. Even despite I have spent years learning it I still struggle listening to fast speaking radio broadcasts or sometimes I have to repeat some moments in movies to listen again. In the beginning of the way English seemed to be unintelligible gibberish with no distinct words. On a contrary, Spanish, for example, is appreciated by the ear really easy because it has a similar set of sounds to Russian.
English has a very different grammar. Such a concept as articles is totally absent in Russian language so we struggle using them and we have times only for verbs and only past simple, present simple and future simple.
>>
>>74802092
>We had English classes every day
Shit, are you serious? I mean, it's too often for a school education. If you wanna learn it that much you should go to courses or so, in school you have math and other more important things. English is good to move to the first world which was my primary motivation to learn it, but it's useless for an ordinary person in my opinion, at least in Russia. Chances to meet a European here are really low, and there are tons of content in Russian. Also western memes are shit 2bh because they are based on culture foreign to you so even if you understand them you don't find them funny.
>>
From 1st grade
>90%
>>
>>74803028
>Shit, are you serious?
Yes.
My school day looked like this.
1. Math class.
2. Swedish.
3. Biology/nature.
Lunch
4. History.
5. English.
6. Music, art, gymnastic, sport etc depending on the day.
7.From the 6th grade we had a to choose another language as well. I picked German.
>>
>>74801600
School english was so faggy. It was all this weird britbong crap only they spoke in. I mean, even businessmen in London communicate in burger! Following the lessons without doing extra research would result in you sounding like a proud owner of an extra chromosome.
>>
>>74803938
Meh, German is shit. It sounds awful and look awful if written.
>>
We took English class every day, it was lame af tho
>>
>>74804094
>It was all this weird britbong crap only they spoke in
Idk, I actually like British English more. Talking about Estonia you all learn it to move to Britain so learning British English makes a sense. If I had Estonian passport I would be in London in a heartbeat.
>>
>>74804144
Well I never bothered to learn it anyways, just slept through those classes haha.
But yeah we had English everyday.
And a written test once a month, followed by a spoken test once a year.
In today's society here in Sweden you will not survive without knowing English..
>>
You exaggerate about the percentage of Russians who can speak it. Nowadays youth is okay in speaking and understanding. The millennials are not good with speaking but they'd understand a tourist. Older generations are worse. In my uni it's about 50% of the students who have at least intermediate level. Although as a moscowite I can hear that pretty often like thank gods you speak English.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-00-46-15.png (498KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-00-46-15.png
498KB, 1280x720px
>>74800304
It's obligatory from the time you're twelve and up to eighteen. To graduate in the university you have to pass a test that proves that you know English. I've recently heard that now it's obligatory from the age of eight in school.
Especially here in the north, the whole culture is based in the United States: movies, television, music, products, clothing, etc. So children grow up listening and seeing their word bilingual.
Despite all that I have mentioned, only the 5 % of the population speaks fluently in English. Education here sucks and as most people don't use it because it isn't necessary, they end up forgetting it. I think that's why are so few Mexicans here. The majority of people in this country can fully understand you if you talk them in English, but they wouldn't be able to answer you because in school we aren't taught to speak, we are taught to understand.
>>
>>74804369
Shit, I should have written for angloretards that we don't need jokes about them learning it every fucking day in school.
>>
>>74801600
>Yet everyone understands English alphabet
У мeня бaтя Dropbox нaзывaeт Дopaхи
>>
Also since itt some Swedish posters it's pretty often that we know some scandi language as Finnish or Swedish as well. I could speak in Swedish in Sweden without English at all, it just depends on the person. Iallafall ta der inte på allvar.
>>
>>74804860
Det*
>>
>>74800304
1) You get English courses at school but they're at best insufficient.
2) You go to extra courses during the afternoon and weekends.
3) You go to a bilingual (private) school where English will be forced into you.
4) You consume American media and products.
5) You go to "the other side" often so you learn by immersion.

>How many people in your country can speak English properly (read English internets and post memes in it)?
The elite of the country speaks English = Educated folk or people with enough means to pay for English courses. "Poor" people that manage to know English are the ones that have lived in the USA for a considerable amount of time or one of their parents is American.
>>
>>74804601
>Nowadays youth is okay in speaking and understanding
? Wtf are you talking about?
>millennials
Are also youth btw.
>In my uni it's about 50% of the students who have at least intermediate level
Where do you study? In my uni no one spoke it (yet I am an engineer so it's okay I guess).
>as a moscowite I can hear that pretty often like thank gods you speak English
The last time I spoke to the foreigner IRL was 5 years ago in subway when some black girl asked me how could she get to Tagandkaya. Where do you meet them? I rarely go to the city centre though.
>>
>>74804860
>it's pretty often that we know some scandi language as Finnish or Swedish as well
What? Where have you seen Russians speaking fucking Swedish? Maybe some people in SPb speak Finnish but that's all.
>>
>>74800304
First off, I am a Korean who went the US 10 years ago. So I will take about Korea (the worst one)

4-5 hours of English per week in school curriculum since first grade but it is insufficient.
Tbqh, most upper or upper middle class people send their kids to the US for secondary education, uni, master's degree, or PhD.
>How many people in your country can speak English properly (read English internets and post memes in it)?
5% at most.
>>
>>74805334
HSE. Bышкa. I know Swedish and I'm a Moscowite as I said. We have two types of schools here: it's either math or language oriented. Languages as French German English are the majorly but you can take almost any as additional. If you live in Moscow try to visit Kuznetsky Most some friday night, you'll see many foreigners hanging out with Russian women / men and speaking it without even bro-drunk condition.
>>
>>74805974
I'd not be surprised if Russian is more popular there.
>>
>>74806447
In Korea, people only learn English, Japanese, or Chinese. There aren't that many people learning European languages other than English.

The thing is virtually all people learn English because it is required by almost all companies but Koreans rarely manage to be fluent in English.
>>
File: raven vision.gif (373KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
raven vision.gif
373KB, 500x383px
I watched that's so raven and matched the words they said to the subtitles.
Everyone in my shcool was fluent in english very early but I was always better than the rest because of TV.
>>
>>74804495
>In today's society here in Sweden you will not survive without knowing English..
Aren't you just killing your own language?
>>
>>74806935
They already done it with the culture. Everything is americanized, I think it's still reversable tho.
>>
>>74806276
>HSE. Bышкa
Shit, no wonder people around you and people in your uni speak English, it's one of the most elite unis in this country.
>If you live in Moscow try to visit Kuznetsky Most some friday night
Well, in Friday night I drink with friends in my sweet Chertanovo.
>>74806712
We aren't European.
>>
>>74806935
>Aren't you just killing your own language?
No, Swedish is actually a stronger language than ever before. If anything English just helps us understand the world.
And since most Swede's speak Norwegian and Danish as well we all understand each other across three countries without English.
>>
>>74806935
Don't listen to that guy, he is dilusional.

In Sweden you can live here and don't even be bothered to learn the language, everybody has the right to an interpeter and if they aren't provided with one they will call the "Discrimination department" and take action.

Swedish is dying and its dying fast.
>>
>>74808039
>Swedish is dying and its dying fast.
Oh really? 9.5 million and growing is dying?
The number of Swedish speaking people have increased almost 50% in less than 80 years.
>>
>>74802092
nej det hade vi inte
>>
>>74808402
Bara för att populationen i Sverige växer så växer inte antalet som talar svenska.

Du är den typiska karikatyren av "Sven" den självgode svensken som inte har något negativt alls att nämna, allt är solsken och varma dagar för dig.

Aldrig är det molnigt för dig trots att du är dyngsur av regn.
>>
I write and read english all the time but still can't pronounce anything right, feelsbad.
>>
>>74808039
Delusional rightards again.
Of course anyone has a right for interpreter in court or so but not being able to speak to people in a street or sellers in shops makes living in country pretty shitty. There are many Russians living in USA like this and their life is shit, they are the prisoners of Brighton beach.
Also Sweden is doing great, your economy is thriving, you're the most innovative economy of Europe.
>>
>>74808493
>nej det hade vi inte
Beror helt på skolan faktiskt.
Jag hade Engelska Mån-Fre.
>>74808682
>Du är den typiska karikatyren av "Sven" den självgode svensken
Nope. Stor supporter av SD och motståndet.
Svartskallar och negrer kan fara åt helvete.
Men det faktum att antalet människor som talar svenska har ökat enormt är inget man kan gömma under mattan.
>>
>>74808816
It's okay, you will never get rid of accent totally and it makes no sense, they would understand you if your accent is not too thick.
>>
>>74808402
>aboo jag kan tala suedi bre
>>
>>74800304
Counter strike 1.6
>>
>>74808954
>Brighton beach
I wonder how that place is depicted in Russia. Is that what Russians think first when they think New York?
>>
File: 1479171158209.png (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479171158209.png
20KB, 640x480px
>>74804094
>sounding like a proud owner of an extra chromosome.
lmao that's a good one
>>
>>74800304
If you have at least a mild interest in it, the only way to learn English in this place is by doing it yourself.

When it comes to English education in the country's education system, we start learning it in high school. From 6th to 11th grade, we get two English lessons per week, but they never get beyond A2 material (or at least, that was the case when I was in high school).

And, at university, we're supposed to take English lessons too, and to pass an English test in order to be allowed to graduate, but in the end, it's just a fraud. For example, at the university that I attend, you're required to pass a minimum of 5 levels of English out of 8, and in exchange they'll attest that you meet the requirement in English language to graduate, but the problem is that many people reach level 5 without even knowing the basics and they normally pass. Also, the difficulty level of those courses is ridiculously low, I doubt those courses reach beyond level B1 (I once asked a teacher I'm acquaintances with, and he told me something similar)

It's a miracle that you find people actually competent in English aside from English majors or some returnees from Anglophone countries, or their descendants.
>>
>>74809037
You do understand that SD wouldn't drop off svartskallar and niggers right? The stopping immigration meme is nothing. The damage is already done you just have to wait til something like economical collapse or race war begins.
>>
>>74808682
Ok låt oss kolla på tiden innan invandringen började.
1900-1910 - 5.1-5.5 miljoner Svenskar.
1910 -1950 - 5.5-6 miljoner Svenskar.
1950-2000 6- 9.1 miljoner Svenskar.
Alla Svensktalande.
Är inte det en ökning? Samma ökning pågår nu.
>>
>>74807609
What about content in Swedish?
As it seems to me:
>almost each one in your country know English
>there's no more reason to translate foreign content
>most of information you receive in English
>your English vocabulary become more rich than native
>English become more preferable for content making.
>>
>>74808402
Growing in somalies and rape rate.
>>
>>74809696
>>your English vocabulary become more rich than native
That one is not true. My (and most Swede's) Swedish will always be better than my English.
But yes the rest is true. Still no Swede sits at home and speaks English.
>>
>>74800304
They start learning english in school , I self taught myself english though

I don't know the percentage exactly but in the EF score it got a 48 so it's low
>>
>>74809651
The proof that Swedish is dying is duolingo's statistics. Swedish is studied the most in Sweden (!). All the dark skinned trash it is. But he was talking about the culture and native swedes, since i've mentioned that i speak swedish i have swedish friends too, when it's women they always prefer speaking english with me, not because of my anyhow worse skills in swedish but because it feels more comfy and easier for them. You know that it's harder to say jag älskar dig than i love you right?
>>
>>74810030
>duolingo
Stopped reading there..
>>
>>74810168
So it's not a good proof for you because it's mainstream? Or you expect shitskins to use NOT the most famous app for that? Explain yourself then.
>>
>>74809249
Watch Brat 2
>>
>>74809249
I think that it's multiculti and too liberal place where the freedom of word is opressed, if you mean some special place it'd be the twins towers memorial.
>>
>>74809826
>But yes the rest is true.
>My (and most Swede's) Swedish will always be better than my English.
That's matter of time.
>Still no Swede sits at home and speaks English.
I saw video (don't remember what about it was) of some Swedish family on youtube and there parent used English for communication with their kids, so such Swede already exists
>>
>>74810277
You can not use an app to look the the situation a language affecting an entire country.
I work as a linguist. I study language. Swedish is nowhere close to dying out. It's not even on the list.
I'm part Sami. You know how many speak my language? 18 000. In the entire world.
That's a dying language.
Learn the damn difference.
Even beyond the refugees the Swedish speaking population is growing steadily.
>>
>>74810694
>I think that it's multiculti and too liberal place where the freedom of word is opressed
Never watched Brighton Beach depicted like this specially. They depict all the West like this actually.
>>
>>74810824
>so such Swede already exists
There also exist Swede's that are naked all the time. But it's never gonna be the norm.
>>
>>74810835
No it's you don't understand. I have sami friends as well, mostly in Luleå and i know the situation with your language perfectly, your language is dying out because it's non significant what the people meant ITT is that swedish replace its own words with English ones. As a linguist you can tell that it's a natural process because we don't control how a language reacts and why some words are changing or getting outdated. In general meaning Swedish is not dying because every Swede speaking it but you don't create new words or terms. If you still don't understand here it is. Consumerism - konsumentupplysning > feminism - feminism.
>>
Stop talking about the fucking Sweden, it's one of the most boring countries in the world with meme problems in learning English, I wanna read experience of people from other shitholes or just people NOT from Germanic language group.

>>74809888
>EF
Do you have it in Chile? I thought that all about them being international was the marketing bullshit.
>>
>>74810030
>Swedish is studied the most in Sweden (!)
And? Do you really think it was different before we took in refugees?
Did Americans and the Japanese suddenly stop studying Swedish? No because they never did in the first place...
Swedish has never been a "across the globe" studied language like English. And it never will be. So the fact that Swedish is mostly studied in Sweden makes perfect sense and does in no way indicate that a language is dying.
>>
>>74810835
>Sami
Do you speak it? I wonder how it'd be feel to be a speaker of such a small language. I guess there isn't even a single website on such a language
>>
>>74811284
>konsumentupplysning
What an ugly shit, it's like German but looks more gay
>>
>>74811284
>konsumentupplysning
va?

consumerism - konsumism
>>
>>74810976
So as a feminist swede 50 years back wouldn't be norm. If being fat is encouraged and being disgusted by it called bodyshaming then something like naked people walking around would be called nakedism and those who see that as something retarded so-called unprogressive. You already have women who refuse wearing bras not because it's not comfy but because of I STAND FOR EQUALITY MY BODY MY RULES meme. It is just vulgarity.
>>
>>74811377
>Do you speak it?
Yes I do. Everyone on my mothers side is Sami so I grew up with them.
And it's quite strange. It's like having a secret code no one else understands.
Also sad.
We sápmelaš have a saying.
As long as we are heard, we live.
I'm afraid that day when no one hears us is coming fast.
>>
>>74811488
Ok now you are just mixing topics and blabbering on about nonsense.. Why the hell are you talking about feminism?
Ah fuck it, I'm going to bed.
>>
>>74811488
God, stop watching TV propaganda and try to think. Feminism is natural because humanity is developing so difference between genders is becoming smaller and smaller. Also feminist Swedes were okay 50 years ago, Sweden has always been left wing country and it was 1967.
Norms of beauty are changing too, Renaissance artists loved fat women and in 90s being ultraslim was cool.
On the other hand, being naked in cold climate is something that can never be popular by obvious reasons.
>>
>>74811373
No you didn't get it. Ofc German is studied in German most and so Russian in Russia (because it's spoken there and you speak it unconciously from the very beginning), we are talking about non native language, like Serbians know Hungarian or some old generation swedes who don't know english understand danish or norwegian or mexicans who know english. The statistics show only that your population is studying Swedish. Non a native swede needs an app to start learning Swedish, how is that unclear?
>>
>>74811581
>As long as we are heard, we live
That proverb sounds so deep. Now I can see why linguists are saying lose of one language is like losing one world view.
Btwn what does a linguist do? Genuinely curious. I did a bit of linguistics back in college but could not see if they will have some employment opportunity outside academia.
>>
So the thread about language turned into a hate Sweden thread, then a feminist thread?
Ok..
>>
>>74811762
Shit, he is talking about number of people learning Swedish irrelevant of their origin so Swedish can't be called a dying language by no means. Are you retarded or what? Many people worldwide learn it go move to Sweden, many newcomers to Sweden learn it.
>>
>>74811762
You do realize that native Swede's use the same app right?
My sons school uses it as a learning tool.
His class is 100% native Swedish.
>>
>>74811661
I'm not mixing topics you gave an example that it wouldn't be a norm. I just took the obvious one.
>>74811731
Feminism is not natural progressive has nothing to do with it. Women are not opressed anywhere in Europe especially in Sweden. And that renaissance meme is completely shit. Women weren't fat back then even if some """elite""" saw that as something attractive. Ancient greeks saw it differently as well. It is just not natural FOR THE MAJORITY to see a fat person as attractive because being fat is not how we meant to be in the wild.
>>
>>74811839
There's a sort of people who have a kind of obsession with few special topics so they switch any conversation they have to these topics. This guy is rightard vulgaris obsessivus. His hot topics are Sweden, le shitskins, feminism, gays etc. Most probably he ends up any conversation with this, even talking to salesmen in supermarkets or ordering sushi.
>>
>>74801600
I thought Russians had intellectual tendencies, at least the non-churka ones...
>>
>>74811967
Your son is studying Swedish by using duolingo? are you the linguist guy? I refuse to believe you because of the obvious reason: you could speak swedish without learning grammar. Illiteral people can speak their native language i hope it is clear. If your son is studying swedish with duolingo, what would he study there? Because it doesn't teach you the grammar, you teach basics there that he already knows because he is not a retard.
>>
>>74811835
>Btwn what does a linguist do?
I work with the history of languages and human development together with different museums.
A lot of anthropological research and looking at how we have evolved through language.
Probably sounds like mumbo jumbo but there is clear "steps" in our evolutionary ladder where language evolved and so did we.
>>
>>74800304
Mummy taught me :3
>>
>>74811297
I just look it up just now and apparently yes
>>
>>74811982
>It is just not natural FOR THE MAJORITY to see a fat person as attractive because being fat is not how we meant to be in the wild.
Fat = rich in many cultures so it's considered to be attractive by many peoples. Also being fat is becoming a new norm in the West so their norms are changing according to it.
>>
And stop talking about feminism i gave it as an example of something that is alright. I am not a swedens hater obviously because id not put the effort in studying Swedish then.
>>
>>74800304
We got mandatory English classes from first grade to 12th grade. I think that it's also taught in most kindergartens too nowadays.
A lot of parents here are fucking obsessed with their kids learning English, my cousin took weekly private lessons since 3rd grade all the way up to 11th or something.
Probably like 60% percent of young people. Also depends on the region, you'll probably find way more English speakers in Bucharest or Cluj than in minor cities. I've been living in the South of the country all my life and there really is a big difference.
>>
>>74812168
I said they use it as a learning tool. As in one tool of many. They also have books, computers and normal human interaction as ways of learning Swedish. My son is 8. The use of different language apps (and apps for math etc) is a very effective way to practice and learn new words. Especially for young children who grow up in a tech rich society.
>>
>>74812151
>Russians had intellectual tendencies
Kek, we are dumb as fuck, we are just 7th population in the world so there are more clever Russians than the whole population of Sweden. Same trick you have with China or India.
>>
>>74812304
>Also being fat is becoming a new norm in the West

It's not, despite fashion campaigns for "plus-sized" women.
>>
>>74812396
i hear russia has good mathematicians
>>
>>74812338
Are English classes effective?
>>
>>74812304
You are really delusional. Fashion can be a trendsetter for clothing. But model standards would never be different it is not some numbers from nowhere (i am talking about the breast size and so on) you unconsciously choose people to breed with because you see a partner as a good one for that. You choose taller, more beautiful more special and sporty people that is your instincs, and you can't fight them, if you could teenagers wouldn't be horny just by seeing an ass.
>>
>>74802380
ANGLO'D
>>
>>74812460
It is true don't listen to the "russians are stupid guy". I never met a good mathematician from the west except finns.
http://timss2015.org/timss-2015/mathematics/student-achievement/
>>
>>74812643
Also forgot to mention, you better pick eight grade statistics there i think it's more represental.
>>
When you are 10 you get English in school. Until you are 16 (if you are dumb) or 18 (if you are smart).

But people probably already know the basics by then, due to subtitles on tv, video games and music.
>>
>>74812478
I'd say no, not really.
They just shove grammar up your throat and expect you to memorize that shit. Being able to actually speak the language comes second.
>>
>>74812643
>I never met
do you meet with mathematicians around the world? explain

>that pic
france that low? what? the land of burbakis? no way
>>
>>74812396
I've heard that city-folk in Russia are pretty literary, reading during commutes and so on, even on par with romantic countries. Sweden on the other hand is very technology oriented and you'll rarely see someone in public not glued to their smartphone.
>>
>>74812750
People get English twice a week. From the age of 10.
>>
>>74812761
I worked with celestial mechanics so i met people around the world yes. Anyway i am not saying that the westerners are more dumb or something they are just better and worse in some certain directions so as we are.
>>
This whole thread is just 2 russians and 2 swedes arguing with each other. Here comes another swede
>>
>>74812819
Being smart is trendy here it means being into literature and medieval stuff for some reason. A typical hipster here is: a bottle of wine """trendy clothing""" like balenciaga sneakers that he bought by selling his liver and some medieval medicine book lol.
>>
>>74800304
English classes are mandatory in both private and public schools here, but you don't really learn shit unless you study at a school for (very) rich kids or take a language course [spoiler]or spend years passively honing your English skills through video games and memes[/spoiler]
Not that many, I guess. It's easy to find brazilians who speak English decently on the internet and that sometimes makes me think a lot of us can speak it, but things are a bit different in real life, from what I've seen.
>>
>>74812931
I didn't start the arguing, those just took my feminism word and started it, projecting that i was turning the thread into Sweden's hate topic. Where are you from?
>>
>>74813034
Stockholm, most hated place in sweden
>>
>>74813113
I prefer Stockholm over all lol, at least in the language meaning. You can't even imagine how it is an eargasm for me to hear kanske as "kankhe" not kanSHe.
>>
>>74813180
That's the gateway hate coming from cow and pig raising kids in skåne. That we pronounce shit like they should
>>
>>74813180
Häng dig, hanrej
>>
>>74813290
>That we pronounce shit like they should
bögska är inte rikssvenska
>>
>>74813033
>It's easy to find brazilians who speak English decently on the internet and that sometimes makes me think a lot of us can speak it, but things are a bit different in real life, from what I've seen.
Same thing with Russia. It's because we are 140 mln nation and you are 200 mln nation.
>>74812856
I don't say our matenaticians are stupid, I say our education system is pretty bad but there are so many people passing through it that we have a lot of smart educated people. But the average Russian is dumber than average European because they have better education, they have better food and climate so their brains are better since the birth etc.
>>
>>74813290
Do you know how the russian sound Ы sounds? I've heard it is the same as skåningar pronounce ö. Also their accent or rather dialect sounds okay to me as a russian, i don't prefer norwegian border accents. But i really like älvdalska if you know the archaic language it sounds pretty cool and it is closer to russian than modern swedish.
>>
>>74813402
snart är det dags att mjölka getterna
>>
>>74813408
Well about the system you are right. It is fucked by propaganda and old not working ideas.
>>
>>74813464
t. göteborgare utan dialekt
>>
Also if the swedish linguist is still here i'd like to hear his version of how älvdalska still exists.
>>
>>74800304
去補習班,看報紙。
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.