[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cost of beer(half liter) around the world Is this real? Like wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0464.jpg (183KB, 840x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.jpg
183KB, 840x1023px
Cost of beer(half liter) around the world

Is this real? Like wtf
>>
>at a neighborhood pub in the expat area of the city

You can find much cheaper beers than that in Amsterdam. Just not in the most expensive districts.
>>
What the fuck is going on in the US?
Thought they did not have that much tax and overall a lot of freedum?
>>
>>74780027
So how much is one beer in some normal area in average pub in Amsterdam?
>>
>>74780076
American freedom is just meme

You can spend several years in jail for drinking beer in park
>>
>>74780079
Shit, it's for 500 mL. Then it might be quite accurate for most of Amsterdam..

I usually pay €2,20 for a beer in my hometown, but it's like 33cl
>>
>>74779990
A 500ml beer costs $3 bought at supermarkets while around $4-5 at izakaya or bars in Japan.
>>
>>74780140
>You can spend several years in jail for drinking beer in park
This is true. I just finished an 8 year sentence for walking down a sidewalk with beer breath.
>>
>>74779990
For 2,3$ I can buy more than 2 liters
Cheapest beer that doesnt taste like shit costs 0,5$
>>
I bet those are pub prices
>>
>>74780987
In pub?
>>
>>74781150
In pub those are around 6złotych = 1,5$
>>
>>74780175
2,20 is pretty cheap.

Usually in Rotterdam you pay around 2,60-2,70 in the centre.
>>
>>74779990
>12 BRL for 500ml of beer
Not true.
>>
>>74781586
More or less?

Also, this is at bars in city centres, so about as expensive as it gets
>>
>>74779990
>london
>£5
u wot? I've had the absolute best beer in the world in london for about £4 just recently
>>
>>74779990
bullshit
it's 1.25 here and i went to Brazil last year and was literally 0.75
>>
>>74780076
Best part is that their "beer" barely contains any alcohol.
>>
>tfw from Paris but now live in NYC

fuck you beerjews
>>
5.30 for a pint...

Even for good beer or imports it is rarely that expensive unless you're in a club or restaurant or meme bar or something.

For beerwater you can typically find 2 or 3 dollar pints while throwing darts or shooting billiards
>>
>>74784235
But that's maybe in a supermarket or shop, pubs charge extra and maybe that survey was done on your average tourist trap
>>
Shall be moving to Czechia now
>>
>>74779990

More than 3€ and you're paying for the atmosphere
>>
>>74784347
It depends on the beer. If you're talking about our mass produced redneck shit then you're right but the American brewing industry has taken off and I would honestly put GOOD American beer up against any country in the world. And yes, I've been outside of America. If you haven't had anything from our west coast, you're missing out.
>>
>>74784635
>muh microbreweries

You fat cunt, nobody said anything about the good stuff, but the mass produced shit that is also present here in Europe. I can buy 3L lf beer for 1.8$ and I speak about that because that's what the majority drinks.
>>
>>74785265
3l glass????
>>
>>74785265
Jesus I think I've been called a fat cunt by an angry Romanian three times this week and I wasn't even being insulting any of those times. Were those all you Bogdan?
>>
>>74785497
>Bogdan
you're gonna get it a 4th time if you keep that up
>>
>>74785724
I can handle it. I just wonder why he's so salty.
>>
Feels good to be number one yet again
>>
>>74786243
I used to want to move to Norway until I learned how prohibitively expensive it must be to be an alcoholic there. You probably consider discouraging burgers from moving there a good thing though.
>>
>>74785497
Because you're acting like a fat cunt, bragging about you're microbreweries and answering to questions that were never asked yet.
>>74785396
Nah, bottle. But you can get 1l glasses.
>>
I know for sure we've got 0,50€ 33cl beers in Coimbra, but those are student-bars.

The docks are your usual 2€ robbery.
>>
>>74780076
>why is beer expensive in the major cities

Gee I dunno Hans
>>
Sweden is true. Any normal pub/bar will charge you around 65-70 Kronor (6-7 dollars) for a 0.5 liter beer.
Cheaper at the liquor store of course.
>>
>>74780076
beer is cheap if you arnt in a club

if you are in a club or a stadium it is priced 5x the normal.
>>
>>74780076
Liberals also those are big cities.
>>
>>74779990

>$5.40

false, you can get 1L of shitty beer for 1€
>>
>>74780076
The property and liquor taxes are extremely high in fagtacular cities like Boston and new york
>>
>>74792004
those are pub prices
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.