[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me invite you to a lesson in Judaism.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Talmudadin.jpg (137KB, 913x617px) Image search: [Google]
Talmudadin.jpg
137KB, 913x617px
The most important Jewish book after the Bible, is called The Talmud, which was written down around 400AD based on the oral traditions. It was first printed in 400 years ago by a German Catholic who designed the pages and every edition after his is based on his format.
Lesson 2:
This text was removed from the Talmud volume Deviant by the Christian censorship but was kept in secret. It tells about the rabi Yehoshua Ben Parhaia banishsed and excommunicated his student Jesus of Nazerath.
Jesus once went back to Israel and chanced upon an inn. His Rabi prayed, Jesus approached him, his teacher signaled him to wait, and Jesus misinterpreted him and thought he's totally rejecting him. Then he became a heretic. [fast forward] ... Jesus went to the holy temple, where the explicit name of God was written on the gate. There were the lions on the gate which made noise every time someone read it to make him forget the name. Jesus' trick was to tattoo on his skin the name, and then he used it to float in the air and that way he swayed the commoners as a miracle maker.
Two scholars captured him and brought him to the court, and in the city of Lod he was sentenced to stoning. in the year 3707 in the 14th day of the 6th month, even of Passover, on Sabboth eve, he was stoned. When he was summoned in a seance, he said he's dipped in boiling semen daily in the afterlife.
>>
>>74772843
Why do you believe that you are the people chosen by god?
>>
>>74772843
Ah my jewish friend. I have been thinking about you this morning, I wanted to share something with you. Pic related. It's you hidden message you get from translating the names of the lineage from Adam to Noah, meaning the deluge.
>>
>>74772961
They were, they were the people chosen by the one true God while all others were in error, seduced by Satan and his fallen angels into foul idolatry. Which often included things as infant blood sacrifice.

Problem is the pharisees did not want to accept that Jesus was the prophecised Messiah, for various reasons. Hence they broke their own covenant, and when Jews kept refusing the Son of God, God sent the apostles to the Gentiles.

THis was also prophecised. God was going to lift up the children of Japhet above the others for a certain period, because the Gentiles were more willing to accept His message than His own people.

In the coming End Times, very near, a lot of Jews will see the errors of their ways and will convert.
>>
>>74772843
if i convert to judaism can i join idf
>>
>>74773755
you're probably going to be used as cannon fodder
>>
>>74773100
Dat Autism

>>74773406
You'll never find a reasonable explanation for how God could've been wrong in choosing the Jews.
>>
>>74772843
>MMXVII
>still believing in imaginary friends with superpowers

Kek, back to the gas chamber my dude
>>
>>74774062
How is my autism different than yours (OP post, and yesterday and the day before)?

You know I'm right, you want to be blind. This is exactly why you descended into self-love and heresy.

Did you read what I wrote? I said God was right in choosing the Jews.
>>
>>74774352
I read what you wrote and you'll never be able to prove christ or disprove jewdaism.
>>
>>74774062
>You'll never find a reasonable explanation for how God could've been wrong in choosing the Jews.
He didn't say that tho
>>
>>74774511
God promised the Jews will be his people forever clearly in the bible, and Jesus didn't fulfill the requirements of a messiah.
>>
>>74774436
m8, you need not wait long, for the End is very, very near. "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night".

I will not prove you anything, God Himself will do that.

Also, when God made His covenant with you, He knew exactly what the future would hold, he knew any apostasy from the golden calf to marxism..

You said yourself yesterday, that God prays every day (not to Himself) to not be angry towards the Jews.

Your spew venom because in your heart you know it to be the Truth, and you are too proud to accept it. In fact some of you would rather make a new covenant with Satan precisely because of this.

But God is good, and righteous Jews will submit to Him in the End.
>>
>>74774559
>Your spew venom because in your heart you know it to be the Truth
I wish I could punch you in the face right now.
>>
>>74774062
>You'll never find a reasonable explanation for how God could've been wrong in choosing the Jews.
you'll never find a reasonable explanation for the existence of your God or supposed decisions 'he' made.

why are kids still playing with imaginary friends contrived to hold societal elements in place and retain a power structure, thousands of years ago?
>>
>>74774657
I rest my case. You are of your father the devil.
>>
>>74774979
I have much more respect for jews, even when their error approaches the satanic such as OP, than vile unbelievers as you. In your lifetime your eyes will be opened, but likely it will be too late.
>>
>>74774552
>God promised the Jews will be his people forever clearly in the bible
Source?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.