[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this shit europoors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ????????.png (1MB, 1473x1198px) Image search: [Google]
????????.png
1MB, 1473x1198px
Explain this shit europoors
>>
damn dzhungars aka kalmyks, migrated there after qiing empire genocided them
they were literally like natural disaster for kazakhs
>>
File: 41870.jpg (153KB, 900x567px) Image search: [Google]
41870.jpg
153KB, 900x567px
>>74747721
Tibetan Buddhism finally became the religion of the Oirat ancestors of Kalmyks in the second half of the 16th century, during the Altan Khan of Tumet. In the 17th century, the tribes of Torguts, Khoshut and Derbets left Zhungaria and moved to the steppe region between the Volga and Don to the north of the Caspian Sea, brought with them Buddhist traditions and developed them in their new homeland. A great role in this matter was played by the Oirat monk Zaya Pandita Namkhay Gyatso (1599-1662), who became an approximate Dalai Lama V (famous among other things for the creation of the Oirat-Kalmyk alphabet). Spreading Buddhism among Western-Mongolian compatriots, he twice, in 1645 and in 1655, visited with sermons and dedications in the Volga steppes [1].

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BC_%D0%B2_%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BC%D1%8B%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B8
>>
It is Kalmykia in Russia. It has nothing to do with Europe, you fucking leaf.
>>
why are protestants so superior to cucktholics?
>>
>>74748357
They worship a demon in Rome
>>
>>74748357
Protestant countries in Europe (with the exception of Northern Ireland) are all fedora-tippers. Burgers and Africans are the only Protestants who still go to church.
>>
>>74748268
>in Russia
>nothing to do with Europe
Ha
>>
File: kalmyk dude.jpg (11KB, 200x246px) Image search: [Google]
kalmyk dude.jpg
11KB, 200x246px
>>
>>74748357
>most cucked cunt in the word
>superior
>>
>>74747721
It's lost Genghis Khan grandchild's
>>
Nice to see that we left a lasting impression in the Baltics
>>
>>74747721
I didn't know there was a part of Netherlands that's Catholic? I assumed all of them were protestant and the Catholic part of the old republic split off to become Belgium?
>>
>>74748357
>tumblr the country
>"superior"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.