[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we so arrogant? We have nothing to be proud of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: scandinavia.jpg (42KB, 510x457px) Image search: [Google]
scandinavia.jpg
42KB, 510x457px
Why are we so arrogant?
We have nothing to be proud of
>>
>>74729151
You've managed to weasol out a good standard of life and become a reference point for Leftists everywhere. No matter how bizzare it can get: I've had foreigners telling me how Brexit is a sign of British racism and we should try to be more like Norway.

Sweden is kinda relevant, tho. You put uppity Poles in their place, which is something the world as a whole owes you much for.
>>
Bunch of irrelevant places
>>
>>74729151
Fuck off.

Same poster, every time, whining away as always.

Manna upp, ät gröt och börja träna eller något. Lär dig ett instrument eller lägg fokus på någon ny färdighet / hobby.

Vad som helst är bättre än ditt skitbrevande i katalogen.
>>
Nothing except of your level of life in 00's
>>
File: 2709210321932.gif (461KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
2709210321932.gif
461KB, 350x232px
>>
File: 841544-arlima_mw980.jpg (294KB, 980x570px) Image search: [Google]
841544-arlima_mw980.jpg
294KB, 980x570px
>>74729151
You seem to believe that pride only comes from being better than someone else. Like, because africans built cooler shit than us 1500 years ago we shouldn't take pride in our history. Because our musicians and artists weren't as good as Wagner and Da Vinci we should just throw their works in the trash.

But our success in the now (the only relevant time period and the only one that has ever mattered or will ever matter) is down to our quality of life.
And before muh antidepressants, yes, access to medication against psychological ailments is a good thing.
>>
>>74729151
inventing the computer mouse and dynamite and developing the household refrigerator maybe?
>>
>>74729151
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
>>
>>74729151
You've mostly stayed out of serious international affairs.

Didn't play the colonialism game.

Rather than trying to project power abroad, you just focus on what you have and invested wisely.

You've managed to stay mostly white but I guess that's slowly changing.

You have most of the shit the rich and powerful countries have but you're happier on average.

Add all of them together and you've got a pretty good thing going, you just need to stop the immigration meme before it's too late.
>>
>>74729151
k
>>
>>74732644
Dont forget the cheese slicer
>>
>>74730872
>it is literally so cold and dark all the time that people have to be on meds
>>
>>74733424
>You've mostly stayed out of serious international affairs.
We we're at war with other countries all the time until the 19th century.
>Didn't play the colonialism game.
We had colonies in africa, carribean sea and in north america. Not as big as more succesful colonial empires ofc.
>Rather than trying to project power abroad, you just focus on what you have and invested wisely.
We projected power militarily for as long as we could. Nowadays we do it diplomatically and economically.
>You've managed to stay mostly white but I guess that's slowly changing.
Yes, but not slowly.
>You have most of the shit the rich and powerful countries have but you're happier on average.
True for Denmark.
>Add all of them together and you've got a pretty good thing going, you just need to stop the immigration meme before it's too late.
Yes, to many niggers, shitskins and chinks here. HOLY RACIAL WAR NOW
>>
only swedes
>>
File: 1454547712409.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454547712409.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>74729151
>We have nothing to be proud of
Not with that attitude.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.