[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they get any benefit from the EU? is better for spaniards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1065553983.jpg (18KB, 309x303px) Image search: [Google]
1065553983.jpg
18KB, 309x303px
Do they get any benefit from the EU? is better for spaniards stay in or just leave the union?
>>
they get a lot of EU gibsmedat
>>
fresh Erasmus pussy twice a year
>>
Someone has to pay our fiestas
>>
>>74729210
DEBUELAN EL LORO KBRNES
>>
we are getting a lot of good boy points for mama Merkel, EU is pleased
>>
>>74728942
Well it boosts tourism by a shit ton. Because from EU to EU is easy travelwise.
>>
>>74729623
the Uk will be out of the Eu soon, the Brits are the largest part of spanish tourists
>>
>>74729689
Hmm not even tourists. More like expats and shit.
>>
>>74728942
>>74729623
>>74729210

Also, we would have been full banana republic if we were out.
>>
>>74729689
Nope, we arent leaving our car industry is greater than turism and we would lose it yhe moment we get out of the EU. We are the 2nd largest producer in Europe, produce as many cars as you and the UK together
>>
>>74730077
Yeah sure
>>
Last time I looked at the numbers they gave about as much as they received.

I would expect about 1/4 of it to go to people's pockets so what they have left to use isn't as much.
>>
>>74729028
That stopped after all the eastern countries got in.
>>
>>74728942
i think they should leave the eu cause they can make it better if i'm not wrong they can produce ships and cars
>>
>>74728942
Yes and no, we have lots of tourims and few car factories moved here, but most of our industry, mining, and half of our farming and livestock industry went fucked, also lots of public busisnes went private or sold to foreigners, our wine improved but our milk get fucked
>>
>>74728942
also when we enter we recived lots of gibs, fondos estructurales and shit like that, but now with Poland and all the East European countries there's no more gibs 4 us
>>
it is a vacation shithole for Germans,brits and other guiris desu

of course Europe Union is bullshit
>>
File: i don't get it.jpg (74KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
i don't get it.jpg
74KB, 384x313px
You don't become the 4º country with more km of highways and the 2º with more km of high speed rails in the world by just taking naps and being unemployed.
>>
>>74732637
>also when we enter we recived lots of gibs, fondos estructurales and shit like that,
for buying German machinery with spanish counstruction bubble
>>
>>74732668
I know that was in exchange of fuck all the country's production and to buy french and german while they loot us
>>
>>74730077
>>74729210
>>74729588

get out from my country you stupid Hans
>>
>>74732802
many english mistakes here but meh
>>
File: IMG_1401.jpg (68KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.jpg
68KB, 400x550px
>>74730077
Fuck you trash immigrants
>>
>>74728942
>Do they get any benefit from the EU? is better for spaniards stay in or just leave the union?
te lo digo esto ha sido una mierda para el Pais al menos desde que se implanto el euro, España ha perdido mucho tanto % en sectores estratégicos como la industria agro alimentaria y otros grandes sectores que había en este pais y que se desarrollaron en los años 60s con el "desarrollismo" o "spanish miracle"

Aquí dos países beneficiados directamente por el Euro, uno es la puta Alemania y Francia, ellos son los que cortan el bacalao y los demas a callar.

nos dieron dinero para infraestructuras del cual hemos devuelto el 80% 90% , solo por comprar maquinaria alemana.

Luego al no tener nuestra propia moneda no podemos ser competitivos por medio de inflación entones eso hace al ajustar la inflación con países del norte y tener la misma moneda hace ellos sean ultra competitivos.,por ejemplo Alemania ha batido record de exportaciones

Básicamente una mafia y una puta mierda para los vagos del norte
>>
>>74733180
hace a ellos*
>>
>>74729053
>fresh Erasmus pussy twice a year
no
>>
>>74733180
>Luego al no tener nuestra propia moneda no podemos ser competitivos por medio de inflación entones eso hace al ajustar la inflación con países del norte y tener la misma moneda hace ellos sean ultra competitivos.,por ejemplo Alemania ha batido record de exportaciones
me he repetido pero se entiende XD, los escribi rapido
>>
spaxit when????
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.