[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We nuke everything south of Rome where does this country rank now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: italy-flag.gif (14KB, 651x435px) Image search: [Google]
italy-flag.gif
14KB, 651x435px
We nuke everything south of Rome

where does this country rank now?
>>
>>74728174
top 3 world easily
>>
>>74728174
Good bye Pompey.
>>
>>74728174
If you nuke the south we will have no military and no police because like 80% of them come from the south
>>
>>74728174
Include Rome and we have a deal
>>74728559
And that's why they suck. This summer I went to a police station for a denounce and the neapolitan guy barely spoke understandable italian. I swear the denounce had the more fucked up syntax I have ever seen, and he was <30, so he should remember going to school.
>>
>>74728174
where do you draw the line?
like, if you keep going south you'll end up nuking rome at some point as well.
>>
>>74728644
They are the manpower of our nation. Without them doing the shit works and going in the military no one here in the north would do that. You always need the stupid guys in a country just because they are useful
>>
Would loose some GDP but the per capita measure would be the same as Germany, then lower taxes, more services and back to the Serenissima.
>>
>>74728174
at the bottom
>>
Is Southern Italy as bad as I've heard? Like how southerners are lazy and illiterate and all that jazz? Do they have a high influx of immigrants due to their proximity to North Africa?
>>
>>74729681
S. Italy is the worst part of Europe
>>
>>74728559

>implying you need that when we're around
>>
>>74729681
Not all the south is bad. Puglia for example is really comfy
>>
>>74728174
not nuke, just nervin gas. the infrastructures and monumnts are ok
>>
>>74729681
Southern Italy is worse than souther Spain.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.