[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My only goal in life is reproduction. I will not stop until I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Saracen.jpg (121KB, 900x579px) Image search: [Google]
Saracen.jpg
121KB, 900x579px
My only goal in life is reproduction. I will not stop until I have 12 sons, and I will goad each and every son of mine into doing the same. Within two generations I'll have 144 male descendants, within three generation I'll have 1728 generation, and within four generation I'll have 20736.

That's enough people to change the course of a nation, all created out of thin air (and buckets of semen). What are my goals you ask? The Islamic conquest of Europe, solely through demographic means.
>>
>>74720117
Good luck with that.
>>
too bad you're a virgin with autism dude
>>
>>74720146
Luck is not needed.

Also, keep in mind I'm lowballing the figures here. Within a few decades polygamy will be legal in most of Europe, and each of my sons, being descendants of me (a great man), will easily be able to find four willing wives, and bump up the number to 48 sons.
>>
>>74720167
>too bad you're a virgin

I take pride in my virginity. Once I have a wife, I'll have so much sex that I'll grow tired of it. I'm enjoying the penile tranquility while I can.
>>
>>74720117
GOOD thread
>>
>>74720117
You can have 25 sons.
>>
>>74720117
Fuck off don't add to overpopulation you retard. Do you see how strained the earth's resources are? Have one or two, but now goddamn twelve!
>>
>>74720441
I want to have 12, one for each tribe of Israel.

It'll make for nice symbolism when my descendants recapture al-Quds.
>>
>>74720218
You won't find a woman who wants to pop out 12 babies, and you definitely won't fuck the pussy after third child. You'll end up alone
>>
>>74720471
You misunderstood me. I won't have 12 children, I'll have 12 sons. I don't know how many girls I'll have, it depends on how quickly I reach the 12 sons mark. The girls are just collateral damage, they'll be shipped of to someone so they can breed at the same pace too.
>>74720504
>who wants

This concept of a woman "wanting" something is foreign to me.
>>
>>74720556
Such a shitty bait Daan
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (270KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
270KB, 960x1280px
>>74720489
I'll have 25 sons 25 daughters
>>
>>74720716
It's not bait though, this is the sole purpose of my existence.

I've often wondered what I wanted in life. I don't care for money, travelling, learning, women or similar vices.
>>
salam aleykum,habibi>>74720556

go to a sperm bank, it will haste your commitment
>>
>>74720784
>sperm bank

But I don't merely want my genes to be spread, I also want my ideology to be spread along with the bearers of my genes. For this I need to raise all 12 of my sons.
>>
>>74720735
Why are your pictures always sideways
>>
You sandniggers will get assimilated and bleached within generations just like it happend to every group that invaded europe before with exceptions of Gypsies, but honestly, sandniggers are lightweight compared to gyppos, they are in their own tier
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.