[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the gypsies in your country like, if no real gypsies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (126KB, 634x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 634x553px
What are the gypsies in your country like, if no real gypsies in your cunt then what is next closest substitute?
>>
>>74687569
They just loiter around and collect welfare. There is no substitute for gypsies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
>>
>>74687569
They always dress the same way, hang out in their own groups and randomly steal shit. I haven't seen a single one that even goes to standard high-school (only technical or no seconday-stage education at all) and they just mock around

Last time I saw a group of young gypsies at our local supermarket, they were huddling around the shelves in a circle-formation and just tossing stuff under their dresses.

One other time at the same supermarket, two of them pretended like they left their wallet in the car and took their stuff from the register (candy and cigarettes) saying "yis i get card from car yis" and ran to their Skoda. I was just sorta bemused. I asked the casher if this shit was common and she said that because there's no real security-guard working there, they always have to make call to the police. But it takes like 5-10 minutes for a guard to comes in, so they just let it slide for the fuck of it. So, yeah.
>>
File: roms_pays_sipa.jpg (410KB, 1000x520px) Image search: [Google]
roms_pays_sipa.jpg
410KB, 1000x520px
>subhuman
if you put them in a house or a building, the first thing they do is rip down everything that can be sold

they're louder and stinker than niggers, their kids are un-educated and never will be, they're offered free school but refuse to send kids to school

most women are whores, most men are burglars

trash, trash and trash everywhere
>>
>>74687569
quite literally worse than niggers by a lot
>>
Never seen one ever in this country. Not memeing. Do they even exist here?
>>
Criminals, absolute scum. Not even leftists defend pikeys.
>>
>>74687569
Like feral animals. Btw, I saw a romanian gypsy in Times Square. You are fucked.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
OP, those are not gypsies in your pic

pic related are gypsies
>>
>>74688644
Op are Irish gypsies I think, what in Spain we call Marcheros/kinkis, than are mostly more violent, cleaner and whiter Gypsies.
>>
>>74687569
3 gipsy girls got roasted up (literally) in rome just a couple days ago seems likely roulotte was burned by other gipsy shit
sums up their behaviour more or less
also muh copper
>>
>>74688712
>muh copper

Those words describe gypsies PERFECTLY
>>
>>74688734
do they use it for some sort of ritual? why just copper?
>>
>>74688843
They need it to repair their space ship
>>
>>74688734
>>74688712
Every now and then they make to news about burned/electrocuted gypsies than tried to steal copper. It makes me kek.
>>
>>74687569
they are begging in streets for money mostly, and sometimes selling cheap shit in inappropriate places
>>
File: image_0462.jpg (130KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image_0462.jpg
130KB, 640x427px
like this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.