[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are Anglos such big fat twats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Obesity rates by country.gif (51KB, 595x690px) Image search: [Google]
Obesity rates by country.gif
51KB, 595x690px
what are Anglos such big fat twats?
>>
I really don't know

Fast food being cheap as fuck probably has something to do with it.

When you're broke as fuck you gonna buy that healthy meal you have to prepare at home for one or two meals for $5 or that huge ass McGangbang combo that will actually fill you up?
>>
File: mmmm.jpg (18KB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
18KB, 430x300px
Obviously our god-tier cuisine.
>>
>>74685277
>big fat twats
>>
>>74685277
big portions 2bh. we americans eat plates twice as big as what should be normal, and I've seen your breakfasts
>>
File: 1493402487340.png (89KB, 834x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1493402487340.png
89KB, 834x1019px
>>74685277
>2009
>>
>>74685277
Terrible food culture
>>
File: 1472471104615.jpg (81KB, 748x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472471104615.jpg
81KB, 748x500px
>>74685277
Gluttony, yes that's the word
>>
>>74685343
>Cook Island
>>
>>74685317
>beaners and bakedbeaners are fat fucks

Coincidence?
>>
>>74685343
>meme "countries" with under 100k population listed
for what purpose?
>>
>>74685343
>all the top ones are ex-Anglo colonies
Really makes u think
>>
>>74685309
The first? Wtf cheap food can be filling as fuck whats that retarded excuse.
>>
>>74689020
Americans are like children, they are impulsive and unable to delay the satisfaction of their needs, that's why they eat tons of processed garbage and fast food instead of eating a proper meal at regular intervals
>>
>>74689096
It's a very weird contrast,the poor people I know (my entire family was poor) cooks very healthy food in general, my gran granny cooked fucking garlic or thyme soup, and was delicious. Heck, she would go to the forest and return with wild greens and that stuff, all that without a father for her two girls because he died in the civil war and living in the other point of Spain without any family nearby. It makes me boil desu.
>>
Urban sprawl, americans don't use their bodies.

I can walk to buy bread, groceries or eat in a restaurant.
An American has to drive, because the nearest shop is 10+ miles from his place.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.