[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Garrison mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5263.jpg (1MB, 1200x951px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5263.jpg
1MB, 1200x951px
What did Garrison mean by this
>>
>>74682626
i just want to give him a hug
>>
>>74682626
kek
>>
>>74682626
Garisson's actual comics when talking about Europe or Mexicans have become straight up /pol/ tier so I wouldn't be surprised if he actually draws something like this for Trump a year down the line.
>>
ann coulter says trump fired comey to distract his base from the fact that he's not building the wall
>>
>>74682837
Ben Shapiro says Trump fired Comey impulsively because he (Trump) is incompetent and got annoyed that Comey isn't killing this Russian investigation bullshit
>>
Garrison comics haven't been funny since that literal jew who was fixing them got jailed.
>>
>>74682837
>>74682868
He fired Comey and is welcoming Russia envoys, classic Trump trolling.
>>
>>74682914
>Garrison comics haven't been funny since that literal jew who was fixing them got jailed.

Source?
>>
>>74682942
https://grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/grrrgraphics-disclaimer/
Joshua Goldberg was a hardcore troll of the legendary old /b/ kind, a real human bean and a hero we should all aspire to follow, but he got arrested for inciting muslims to bomb shit on 9/11 anniversary.
Wikipedia has a whole page on him, though it doesn't say anything about his edits to garrison's crap.
Still, it describes some of this amazing work, such as triggering infinite women by maintaining a "philosophy of rape" subreddit, writing both for feminist websites and stormfront, posing as a (specific, named) feminist to attack transgenders, moderating /r/coontown and so on
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

After he left, /pol/ started going to shit really fast. Coincidence?
>>
>>74683122
Hey rabbi watcha doin...
>>
>>74682914
>>74683122
There were several people who used to edit his drawings.
>>
>>74683161
Most of the sucked
There is a difference between just making an edit and being good at it. Nu-edits of garrison are loss comic tier of terrible.
>>
>>74682626
The unedited comic isn't much better, because he is still depicting Bannon as pulling him in the "right" direction.
>>
>>74682837
ann coulter has been shitposting in real life for decades

>>74682868
benji is a zionist kike
>>
>>74682868
I saw something on the news that said the decision to fire Comey started with the Attorney General and Assistant Attorney General and not Trump.
>>
>>74683122
>His trial was suspended after it emerged that he had previously been diagnosed with schizophrenia and anxiety disorder as part of a long history of mental illness, and he was found incompetent to stand trial[5] pending efforts by doctors to return him to competence.[6]

Can't say I'm surprised he's severely mentally ill but holy shit he was a prolific troll. He's also as ugly as sin.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.