[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Israelis think of China?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 000_MU8MF-e1490119378267.jpg (92KB, 577x429px) Image search: [Google]
000_MU8MF-e1490119378267.jpg
92KB, 577x429px
What do Israelis think of China?
>>
Dey tuk ar jerbs
>>
it's unrequited love
>>
>>74682441
The Israelis fear the ascendancy of the Yellow Jews
>>
>>74683095

No, we fear the Samurai
>>
The average Israeli has very little knowledge or opinion about East Asian countries.
>>
Anyone who works for cheap is great ally of ours.
>>
kek of course jews are allies with the jews of asia
>>
>>74687244

Why do people say this all the time? How are China like Jews? I always saw South Korea or Singapore to be more similar to us.
>>
>>74687267
overseas ones are like 1-2% of the population of asean countries yet own like 60% of the economy.

its happening here too, chinese driving ferrarris and lambos are displacing white and jewish upper class.
>>
>>74687267
very successful and over-represented minority in many countries historically (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia) due to superior intelligence
>>
>>74687350
>>74687358

That is interesting, I can see the parallels in that case.
>>
>>74687398
it was a compliment
>>
>>74687471

I wasn't offended, only inquisitive. Thank you for your compliment.
>>
>>74687118
Why do you hate Beta Jews then and why do you call them "beta"?
>>
>>74687350
They also get persecuted for not being subhumans as well. Lots of jealousy of Chinese in ASEAN.

To be fair though, the real jews of Asia are white people. Asians are just too stupid to see themselves being manipulated from afar.
>>
They think they are a very good golem.
>>
>>74689232
Ethiopean Jews actually are beta as fuck

Even our blacks are better
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.