[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >22now >working retail job selling shoes and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_2846.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2846.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>be me
>22now
>working retail job selling shoes and other sports apparel
>dealing with 4 customers asking me to go back in storage to get them the right shoe size
>currently have a unfulfilled life, went to school and got a degree in business which is more useless than any liberal arts degree
>kike looking fag gets angry at me for some reason
>I always have a pissed off look when working so it made the situation more worse
>he starts screaming that I'm not fast enough getting shoe sizes for two different shoes for him while also dealing with other people
>scrolling 4chan for 2 years now, redpilled, pissed off and fucking angry
>can't take it anymore and reveal power level
>sperg out, scream at customer for being abusive, call him a "fucking hooked nose Jew", and "hitler should have gassed your ungrateful Jew ass"
>everyone shuts up and stares at me
>kike didn't bother saying anything and left demoralized but waiting outside the store (he calls the cops)
>black manager quickly walks toward me pissed off
>screams at me and fires me on the spot infront of everyone embarrassing me
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>call him a shitty "dindu" (should have called him a nigger but guess I was too much of a fag to be brave)
>tell him to fuck off
>go back room and get my stuff and walk out the door with everyone staring
>manager is on phone with corporate
>walk out door and spot kike
>holds phone to his ear and says he's calling the cops
>said "fuck you jew"

>later
>get call from corporate that they're investing me for "hate speech" and that the police would be contacting me"

This happened today /pol/. Toronto and Canada as a whole is more Jew fucking owned than the Us - I'm not fucking memeing. Police will call me tomorrow and I'll probably have to visit the nearest police station for this incident because I was being racist.

what the FUCK do I do????

Btw this will probably be in my record now so it will be hard getting jobs.N
>>
Fucking KEK. You loosey goosey
>>
easternfags are all gay
>>
>>74680709
Go back to college for a CS or engineering degree (STEM is a meme, TE are the only good BS degrees these days)

This way you won't have to wage slave in uncomfortable jobs your whole life.
>>
>>74680709
>this never happened the thread
>>74680899
Que pumas maje , shhh vivo que horas tenes?
>>
>>74680899

Yea I'm definetly thinking about going to college again and doing something that will actually get me somewhere. I'm just stressed that this incident will follow me forever because the Jews here have a stranglehold. All the rich neighbourhoods in Toronto are owned and lived in by Jews. They have immense power here.
>>
another fucking day
>>
File: 1491937933681.png (15KB, 367x308px) Image search: [Google]
1491937933681.png
15KB, 367x308px
FUUUUUUUCK, I feel you OP. I almost revealed my power level like you.

>AC repairfag
>fat short jew customer
>I know he's really a jew cuz he said a day that week was a jewish holiday and he can't reschedule then
>is low on refrigerant, the old stuff that is expensive as shit
>tell him it's gonna be 500 shekels to refill it and leakseal it
>he clearly repeats the number and chuckles "I should be in the freon business"
>go and fill it
>come back with invoice
>he signs first, hands it back and jumps up, saying "let me walk you to the door :)"
>That'll be 500 shekels
>"suresure, just have your boss give me a call"
>We don't do billing. Credit on delivery"
>more bullshit from his mouth, he's walking downstairs expecting me to follow
>I call my boss to ask what I should do, now standing alone in his office
>he says give him 5 min to pay, then take the freon back out and leave
>come downstairs, the jew is outside with front door open
>still spouting bullshit to get me out of his house so he can scurry back in and lock door, but I'm not stupid
>plant my feet in foyer, not steppin a foot outside until I get my fucking money
>he talks to boss on my phone that I hand to him, he quickly goes back outside beckoning me to follow, begging to do billing, begging to "get any kind of deal you can do for me on the price" "I'm a business owner too, so you gotta understand where I'm standing"
>threaten to take my freon and leave
>he bends the knee and pays
>mumbles "this is bullshit" as I swipe his card

I thought about saying "You're fucking pathetic, trying to scam me. Way to fulfill the stereotype of jews, man" or "If you dispute the charge on your card, you're a dead motherfucker". But I didn't. Probably for the best.
>>
>>74680709
Remember canadian spirit and fight for a freedom is the only true answer.
>>
>>74681334
Forgot to add, one of his bullshit excuses for trying to not pay was "I didn't know it was 500 shekels! I didn't hear it right", when he clearly repeated the number back to me when I quoted the price and he agreed.
>>
File: 1494427111454.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494427111454.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>the coworkers found out I was a nazi
>>
>>74681334
what a scum
post shit about him locally so people know
>>
File: wanna.jpg (36KB, 542x616px) Image search: [Google]
wanna.jpg
36KB, 542x616px
Cool story OP, i definitely believe you when you say this happened.
>>
>>74680709
just want to say that a business degree is not useless

i barely passed uni and have literally no volunteering, financial experience, nor certifications and have 2 job offers that pay 40k starting
>>
>>74681452

guess you don't go out much since people sperging out is common place in shitjobs
>>
>>74681484
Fuck

not op but Why did I get memed into thinking business is useless...
>>
>>74681500
No i dont but ive lived long enough to have seen shit like this and i never have. Im also not poor so i dont really go to poor people stores.
>>
>>74680709
Please explain to me how this autistic rant is in ANY way related to international discussion. Hint: it isn't, this is a fucking blogpost and its faggots like you and the generals that ruined this board. Fuck off back to /pol/ already you stupid cuck.
>>
>>74681515
i don't know

if you live in the GTA, just having a business degree can get you a job somewhere that pays 30k+
>>
File: 1494059400060.jpg (1MB, 2158x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1494059400060.jpg
1MB, 2158x1136px
>>74681515
>believing what you read on 4chan
>>
>>74680709
you're a complete idiot for two reasons
>being smart enough to pass college but too retarded not to grab some decent 1 year cert for a trade like framing or some shit, instead of working in shitty as fuck retail
>literally not being able to contain your emotions or walk away
I'm fairly sure your boss can understand having 4 employees waiting for you and being under pressure, and knows that sending a guy over to help you before you sperg out would be the best option
>>
>>74681484
thats 3.3k a month right
i got a job offer from ottawa few days ago
they say they will offer me 3.8k a month starting
can i live of that there alone?
>>
File: 1494380833172.png (52KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494380833172.png
52KB, 657x527px
>>74681544
>>74681550
I wish I actually went to university. Fuck MY LIFE UP.

I got fucking memed by the "le college is a scam just self learn" fags

>>74681557
Easily
>>
>>74680709
>>>/r9k/
>>>/adv/
You live in a first world country, which means your life is already in easy mode, YET you still manage to lead such a pathetic life.
No wonder Canada is always importing immigrants.
>>
File: IMG_2843.png (543KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2843.png
543KB, 1136x640px
>>74681544

>implying

Hahahah no faggot. Business is worthless unless you're getting into accounting or banking.
>>
>>74681597
they need tons of people 30 something milion for such a huge country is pathetic
>>
>>74681615
Any degree is worth it. Even an English degree easily pays off in the long run as you can leverage it for many jobs that are unrelated.

>>74681618
That would make sense if we didn't have massive population density in the GVA and GTA and everywhere else is progressively spread super thin
>>
>>74681597
>muh think of the starving children!!!
fuck off macaco, wealth doesn't equal happiness
>>
>>74681668
Fuck off Texas flag, nobody cares about you
>>
>>74681618

No we don't you fucking retard. I know a serb whose born here and he's in more shit creek than I am. Canada is fucking full!
>>
>>74681668
It kind of does in this case. Life in Canada is easy as fuck.

>Safe country
>Technologically advanced
>Pretty good unemployment rates
>Universal healthcare
>Literally never at war or any threat

Feels good to live here instead of Cambodia, Ukraine, Brazil or something
>>
>>74681557
don't really know about the housing market in ottawa but 3.8k is definetly more than enough to live comfortably if you rent a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment

you will have money leftover especially if you're just a bachelor renting a 1 bedroom apartment
>>
>>74681761
>>74681761
I wouldn't say it's too comfortable, though.

$3800 should be like, $3100 takehome pay?

Rent should be 1/3rd of post-tax income. So about $1000 rent is permissible here. Which is just barely cutting it.
>>
>>74681825
>tfw $3800 is considered a dream job salary in Brazil
Sure, local things are cheaper and make up for it, but I can't even buy my weeb merchandise without destroying my monthly budget
>>
>>74682176
That's a good opportunity to stop being a weeb faggot
>>
>>74682230
Might as well just kill myself too.
>>
File: dcvfgbrfgbrdh.png (4MB, 1920x1809px) Image search: [Google]
dcvfgbrfgbrdh.png
4MB, 1920x1809px
>>74681825
>>74681761
>>74681557
>tfw live in the easiest part of canada for a young person to afford a home
>>
>>74682352
How can a young person afford a home if they're unemployed?
>>
Hate Jews
Not antisemitic just do not like them simple as that
>>
>>74682352
Downside: Have to live in Newfoundland
>>
>>74681583
You're taking advice from fucking NEETs. Take a lot on what you read on 4chan with a grain of salt.

>>74680709
Control yourself you fucking tard.
>>
File: image-02_st_johns.jpg (162KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
image-02_st_johns.jpg
162KB, 1000x753px
>>74682370
we go work in other provinces and bring home the cash
also st. john's is on par with national unemployment, it's mostly the baytowns that brings down the average
>>74682424
I think you're upside down
>>
>>74680709
>living in Canada
first mistake
>getting mad in public
second mistake
>>
>>74682428
>You're taking advice from fucking NEETs. Take a lot on what you read on 4chan with a grain of salt.

Dude I don't know how it happened. I started using this site at 16 from once or twice a week to all day everyday 6 years later.

Whenever I think of something to do with my life I automatically always think "What does 4chan's relevant board think of this matter, let's see".
>>
>>74682471
why are you relying on a community of losers for information?
>>
>>74682471
I used to be a fucking retard like you
at least you know you are retarded
this is the first step
>>
>>74682471
Well there's your problem. Its one thing to funpost constantly, its another thing to care about what a group of anonymous strangers would think of the matter. If the OP's life isnt completely and utterly destroyed at this point, maybe he needs to go offline a bit.
>>
>>74682442
How easy is it for a red seal tradesman to find work in Newfoundland? I'm white and want out of BC.
>>
>>74682519
>>74682537
>>74682539
I got helpful advice quite a few times from various boards and for some reason I guess they became my friends in a way. I don't really have anyone to talk to. So autistic neets fill that void for me. I realise it's unhealthy but at this point it's the only way I can actively interact with people in an environment with no judgement.
>>
>>74682584
>an environment with no judgement.
lmao
>>
>>74682584
>I can actively interact with people in an environment with no judgement
I guess it's time to put on your big boy pants and take advice from someone who actually has its shit together and suck it up if they look down on you.
>>
>>74682609
int is board of peace and tolerance
>>
>>74682584
Is it because you enjoy an environment with no judgement, or is it because you genuinely have no one else to talk to and rely on jaded outcasts?
>>
>>74682620
>suck it up if they look down on you.
even in real life people don't ask advice from people who will judge them unless it's professionally related
>>
>>74682674
Don't you have parents, friends, previous teachers, any kind of relatives, even a fucking priest to talk?
>>
>>74682702
>asking advice from parents
I don't do that, if I do, they don't judge me or hide it

>friends
I only ask advice about things they won't judge me

>teachers, coaches
same shit
>>
>>74682649
Both

>>74682702
Those dont count as people who's opinion I value. It's weird but when it's faceless I imagine you guys as successful people.

I absolutely can't stand most normies and whenever I speak with them for longer than a few minutes I say something really offensive that makes them instantly alienated from me. I have countless examples of this.
>>
>>74682724
>>74682734
Oh well then yeah, in that case ask 4chan :^)
I'm sure everyone here is a rocket neurosurgeon.
>>
>audibly say "what a fucking kike" as incredibly annoying, tight customer leaves
>make a loud joke about an Asian woman as she struggles to park in front of the building
>call my boss a fat cunt
Received nothing but laughs and encouragement. The one bright side of working shit jobs with sad cunts and bogans is the true freedom of expression
>>
>>74682734
>It's weird but when it's faceless I imagine you guys as successful people.
Considering this is 4chan, you should think the opposite
>>
>>74682773
At least people here don't get infuriated when I say some edgy shit as a joke but they think I'm serious
>>
>>74682811
How do I meet people worth spending time with irl? I have literally no friends because we went our separate ways years ago and even people in my family treat me badly
>>
>>74682856
>even people in my family treat me badly
If even those who are biologically engineered to love you can't stand your shit, maybe it's time for YOU to change, loser.
>>
>>74682881
They have countless personality flaws, I think it might be more their effect on me in my developmental stages.
>>
>>74680899
>CS or engineering degree
kek keep thinking this

those things are as useless if not more
>>
>>74683009
Ah yes.

Average starting salaries and unemployment rates really show STEM as useless. Especially computer science, pays very little and no demand at all. I mean that's not what the stats show but it's surely a meme, better become a NEET.
>>
>>74683060
nah cs and software engineering pays well, but those degrees are useless unless you get work experience during university through co op
>>
>>74683084
Not useless, just significantly less valuable. But no shit you should do co-op or internships and network or work on opensource projects or something.
>>
>>74681825
i pay $545 a month for rent and don't own a car, so maybe that's why i see it that way
>>
>>74683118
average starting salary for software engineering, computer engineering or comp sci is at least 60k, 70-90 if you're not retarded and 100k within 2-3 years

you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>74683170
You might be quoting the wrong person
>>
>>74683239
no, I'm quoting you
>>74683084
>>74683170
^ my posts
>>
>>74683255
Why the hell would you be quoting me? You were the one who said they're useless now you're saying they're not.
>>
File: orangutan-7.jpg (34KB, 330x549px) Image search: [Google]
orangutan-7.jpg
34KB, 330x549px
>its another modern jews think they're semites episode
>>
>>74680709
> Living in first world
> complaining
God damn, dude. You have so much opportunities. Learn java.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.