[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French Canadians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Why do you go over the border, into American states and act like a bunch of fucking beaners? Do you aspire to be white wetbacks? I mean, all you do is steal, cut in line, spit on floors, make messes, be a dick, pretend you don't speak English when it benefits you and overall be obnoxious cunts. I've worked at restaurants that when they know it's frog tourist season, they magically add tip automatically to everyone because they know Goddamned well you aren't going to pay it... which is pointless half the time because all the dine and dash you frogs do. Nobody fucking wants you here. The idiot lefties that think you're somehow exotic because you don't speak English and refer to Quebec and Montreal as "the Europe of North America" are fucking just that... idiots. Stay the fuck in Canada.
>>
They have latin blood
>>
>>74675395
I'm never seen anybody American complain about the Quebecois
>>
My old landlord was from Quebec
He was pretty cool but tried jewing me
>>
>>74675395
ahahahaha they sound based
>>
>pretend you don't speak english when it benefits you

kek I wish I could do this
>>
just banter m8
>>
>be american
>don't get tip
>die
>>
I literally saw loads of 'Welcome Quebecers' stickers in every shop/restaurant window where I was staying next to the border.
>>
>>74675789
well if anything that would make us more civilized not less fucking snownigger

(inb4 spics they are savages because of their savage native side, latin blood is actually the thing making them tolerable)
>>
>>74675789
Wrong.
>>
*blocks your path*
>>
>>74676626
>>74676733
Lol stop pretending to be germanic
>>
>>74677069
We're Celto-Germanic, deal with it, Juan or I send my tribe raid your house
>>
>>74677069
if we are actually latinos then i demand welfare and usa citizenship immediately you francophobes
>>
>>74677201
this, ese
>>
File: géniebouchard24013.jpg (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard24013.jpg
106KB, 800x800px
>>74675395
Hon hon, someone got cucked by a Québécois...
>>
>>74677274
Ah, Bouchard, cabochon...
>>
>>74675395
Quoi? Je ne comprends pas, désolé
>>
File: géniebouchard10208.jpg (271KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard10208.jpg
271KB, 640x360px
>>74677285
Classique Muricain qui s'est fait fourrer par un Québécois et maintenant vire fou sur tout le monde...
>>
>>74675395
what? if you don't pay tip in quebec you're literally considered subhuman so i don't get the tip complaint
>>
File: géniebouchard24009.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard24009.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>74677533
C'est juste un cabochon qui raconte de la marde...
>>
>Il utilise un nom
pourquoi?
>>
>It's a great city if you are fluent in French. If you are not, however, be prepared to be treated like a black guy in 1960s Alabama.
>this is what anglos actually believe about us
>>
File: géniebouchard22010.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard22010.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
>>74677726
>>It's a great city if you are fluent in French. If you are not, however, be prepared to be treated like a black guy in 1960s Alabama.
>>this is what anglos actually believe about us

Lel oui...
>>
>>74677533
>>74677564
>paying tip

kys
>>
>>74678099
i wouldn't if the employees were actually paid decently
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.