[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they want to kill old people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: neth-MMAP-md.png (76KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
neth-MMAP-md.png
76KB, 1036x733px
Why do they want to kill old people?
>>
What?
>>
Right of self-determination. People are (or at least should be) free to do what they want with their own lives, including ending it. We as a society should allow people to end their lives.

>but my religion doesn't allows it!
Your religion belongs in the Middle-East.
>but the person might be mentally ill and not thinking clearly!
No one should lament the loss of a mentally ill person.
>it might just be a temporary feeling!
He won't be able to complain from the grave anyway.
>>
>>74673569
This!
>>
>>74673569
based dutch
>>
>>74673569
this, kek.
>>
>>74673569
what a shitty country
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>legal, openly advertised prostitution
>marijuana cafes
>widespread euthenasia
>widespread abortions
>homosexuality legal since 1811
>their country's capital has a "Homomonument" dedicated to all gays that have ever been persecuted
>home of Anne Frank

Behind their polite and wholesome facade the Dutch are the most denegerate society on the planet, the Las Vegas of countries.
>>
Is this true? BTW I think we should sacrifice cynics ritually desu.
>>
>>74673753
The capital isn't the country
>>
>>74673569
>He won't be able to complain from the grave anyway.

soon you will be putting old people to death against their will, beacuse they are not usefull anymore.

The Dutch are the most dusgusting people on earth
>>
>>74673753
>legal, openly advertised prostitution
Prostitution is legal and regulated here, unlike vast chunks of the world where it is legal but not regulated. This means prostitution here is less in the hands of criminal pimps, and the prostitutes here are working in more humane conditions. This is opposed to the USA, where prostitution is illegal but still widespread, and a good source of revenue for criminals.
>marijuana cafes
Mostly for tourists, the Netherlands has a lower annual cannabis use than the USA, France, Spain, Italy and other notable countries.
>widespread euthenasia
Nothing wrong with euthanasia, see my post above.
>widespread abortions
Abortions here not only are less common than the USA (pretty sure), but they are also MUCH less common than in most of Eastern Europe. Russia, Ukraine and neighbouring countries have the highest rates of abortion usage.

That's because people here in the Netherlands are educated about protection from an early age, unlike other countries where religion makes those subjects taboo.
>homosexuality legal since 1811
Self-determination.
>their country's capital has a "Homomonument" dedicated to all gays that have ever been persecuted
Lots of countries have lots of monuments. I could find some stupid ones for every country on /int/ but can't be arsed.
>home of Anne Frank
She came here from Germany to flee the Nazis. You can look up how that turned out for her.
>>
>>74673569
>>74674037
VERY good posts
>>
>>74673740
It's the same here dude and switzerland. We were the first countries practicing this. What if you are suffering and you are forced to live your shitty life?
>>
>>74673838
I fucking wish mate.

We have an aging population and you can bet your ass I don't want to pay 50% of my paycheck to the government just to feed those useless sacks of shits. Hell I'd personally push the button on both of my parents when they retire from work.

And I'd expect nothing less from my children to do the same for me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.