[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pakistanis marrying Slovenians in UK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: C703yegWsAA_Pdq.jpg (26KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
C703yegWsAA_Pdq.jpg
26KB, 469x314px
It seems like Pakistani camel urine drinkers are seriously Cucking the UK by marrying Slovenian girls in high numbers.

>Eastern European crime gangs are repeatedly forcing trafficked women into sexual exploitation and sham marriages, a BBC investigation found.
The programme, Humans for Sale, found one Slovakian girl who had been trafficked to Glasgow three times.
Many of the women were forced into sham marriages with men, mainly from Pakistan, who were seeking to apply for residency in the UK.
The women, who are EU citizens, are lured to the UK with false promises.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-39855287

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08q8sqj
>>
File: C-bNOyNXoAAVNuQ.jpg (48KB, 630x398px) Image search: [Google]
C-bNOyNXoAAVNuQ.jpg
48KB, 630x398px
How do Slovakian cucks feel about their women being defiled by Al Qaeda? Are there even any men left in that shit-hole?
>>
File: 85KLoz1.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
85KLoz1.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>there are wh*te permavirgins browsing this thread while hundreds of Rasheeds are shagging their 10/10 wives RIGHT NOW
>>
File: UKlondon.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
UKlondon.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>74669317
>>
>>74669689
Future of UK is more and more Pakistani grooming gangs. They are paying the price for creating Pakistan. Canada is not going to be far behind though.
>>
>>74669317
I got trigerred at first but then you yourself mentioned Slovakia in the next paragraph.
>>
>>74670525
>Slovakia
Yes I messed up the first post. But still it EU girls that are going to make these Al Qaeda and grooming gangs a permanent fixture in UK even more than they already are.
>>
>>74669317
Gyppos. I remember reading about "Czech" women marrying Pakis for money to get them EU visa and it was all gypsies on the photos
>>
>>74669317
Lel. This faggot tried to bait but played himself when he forgot to change the words he copied from BBC in the second paragraph.
>>
>gypsis marrying pakis
they are the same race burgertard
>>
>>74669317
This is like that movie Eastern Promises but somehow worse.
>>
>>74669317
>be american
>be obsessed with 'cucking' in a tuvan throat singing board
cannot manufacture this
>>
This isn't even a UK or European thing. Muslims are sweeping this country as we speak, especially in places you wouldn't think of because of racial tensions like here in Texas.

I remember 10 year I could go to local "mom n pop" establishments and the majority of workers were white, yet now if you walk into said places they're ran by towel heads and niggers.

They aren't bringing Southern Hospitality either, and these fucks bring NOTHING, just dull merchants looking to make a buck off you whilst being Jews in disguise. Fuck them.

They say the beaners are the enemy. Who do they take from except poor worthless whites? It's these fucks who come in under the radar which are destroying this country playing 4D chess around everyone.
>>
>>74670870
Every single day
>>
>>74669317
Yes you are being "cucked". Deal with it. You have 2 options:
1)Stop bitching on this chinesr cartoon website and do something about it
2)Have more babies
Now stop being an insecure little faggot
>>
hahahahaha
the pakis have no idea what waits for them
>gypsies

good luck
>>
File: 1494136075109.gif (699KB, 923x923px) Image search: [Google]
1494136075109.gif
699KB, 923x923px
>>74672636
You Child rapists terrorists are worst than Jews & Niggers. you are going to be the first one to be in the ovens. Fucking Camel piss drinking pig fuckers. And that is Mohammed in the picture.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-11-02-19-20.png (577KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-11-02-19-20.png
577KB, 720x1280px
>>74673242
>butthurt
Check
>hurr durr terrorists camel piss drinker
Check
>le offensive mohammed maymay picture
Check

Welcome to /int/ abdul tyrone
>>
>>74673242
lol why are you so butthurt?
what does it matter to you if ahmed or chad fuck white women?
You wont get laid either way
>>
File: HowOldWasAisha.jpg (107KB, 514x720px) Image search: [Google]
HowOldWasAisha.jpg
107KB, 514x720px
>>74673500
>>74673747
>talks about butthurt
>one offensive cartoon guaranteed multiple mudslime responses
Can I get some (you)'s?
>>
>>74675608
Sure Thing Bro. You the man.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.