[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Dutch so tall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1446083417667.jpg (145KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
1446083417667.jpg
145KB, 900x602px
Why are the Dutch so tall?
>>
File: 2ec[1].png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec[1].png
572KB, 600x580px
*Bald
>>
>>74653333
I want to fuck her.
>>
File: 4L_ejCwjQwR.jpg (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ejCwjQwR.jpg
140KB, 640x480px
>>74653333
I am in love :) thet the girl i dream to have
>>
>>74653333
I-I want to get punched to her.
>>
>>74653333
Natural selection, also nice quads
>>
So they don't drown in the swamps
>>
>>74653333
because they secretly kill all manlets
something all countries should do
>>
>tfw 1.80 m

at least qt womanlets like me
>>
>>74653333
when will the manlets learn
>>
>>74653333
This girl need big russian D. Shes mine fuck off from her

I will fight to death with any one here for her she's mine

Fucking sad slavic viking stuck in isreal with all this manlets 5ft tall jewish girls :(
>>
>>74653430
serb?
>>
File: 4L_4TTAzyD8.jpg (54KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
4L_4TTAzyD8.jpg
54KB, 698x400px
>>74653966
Hello greek orthdox brother

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qOhbrzhqOY

There is no hate in my heart for greeks only love !!!!! Serbs russians greeks bulgarians makedonians moldavian are brothers in all our history we halp eachother whan the Turks englos americans scandinaviana britashhhhh arabs come to our lands and in this hard days we need to help each other thets why we Lost Konstantynopolis to Turks by the halp of the west vatikan and jewish kardinal thet showd them the way to siegh our Konstantynopolis byzantinia :(

One day konstantin grad will be free from Turks and You and me and our barbarics armys of greeks Armenians Serbs russians will stand like the brothers of orthdox union and drop the Turks to the sea and drink vodka and arak and rakija toghter and dance and pray to the sun drunk naked like the old ancestrors

Only love and luck for You my greeks brother

Pic releted i have strong back and big us hell dick i wisi i waz born with greek tiny master race dick this is corse for me i need to deal with the rast of my life girls get scerd of my dick
>>
There is no way that's real. Either she is 3 meters tall or everyone else in the pic is a midget.
>>
>>74653333
Why are Americans so short?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.