[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm touring Italy (starting tomorrow) with my gf. Any tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1449799679221.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449799679221.png
30KB, 400x400px
I'm touring Italy (starting tomorrow) with my gf. Any tips?
>>
Do not trust italians
>>
>>74652006
I have been to Italy before, and all the italians seem snobby, introverts and very quiet people. In contrast to Spaniards, who are very loud
>>
>>74651980
pickpockets
store your cash in a satchel or a sling-type bag (in front) to protect it while walking
>with my gf
reeee
>>
avoid the browns
>>
>>74652075
have you been to Italy before? just curious
>>
>>74652107
He's touring Italy that is impossible.
>>
>>74652529
you clearly haven't been to italy lately then.
lots of roma, mudslimes and niggers. i guess south italians count too
>>
>>74652117
i'm planning on visiting rome, venice, tuscany, milan and alberobello
the advice was from a friend of mine who previously visited
>>
>>74651980
where are you going to visit friendo?
>>
>>74651980
Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>74651980
Lie you are argie
>>
>>74654064
take ship from Patras to Bari, stay there for a day. Then go to Napoli, stay there for the noon, and go to Rome and stay there for the night. Then we go to Florence, stay with some friends and after that it's road trip to Bologna and Padova.

Lastly we visit Venice and take ship back to home
>>
>>74654595
>Bari
old center is nice, people will most likely not speak a word of English though, go have dinner at the walkway by the sea, the seafood is bretty good and cheap.
>Napoli
it's fucked up but it's nice in its own way, if you are there just for one day just stay in the center, the Cristo Velato is really mesmerizing but there might be a long line for it.
>Rome
Rome fucking sucks lately, just see the usual things and stay away from stations at night.
>Florence
Always nice, there's tons of historical palaces to see if you are into that, steak is famous but also very expensive.
>Bologna
you can just get lost walking in the tiny streets, there will be a lot of people out drinking in the evening.
>Padova
it's a nice town, the cathedral is pretty big and has a dried tongue of some saint that is famous, I don't remember what I did when I went there though.
>Venice
Just enjoy it, all of it is nice first time you visit, expect big groups of tourists taking pictures of the dumbest things, it's also horribly overpriced though so be careful with that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.