[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Australian women so fucking racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7762.jpg (42KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7762.jpg
42KB, 443x332px
Why are Australian women so fucking racist?
>>
>>74645050
Raised by criminals
>>
>>74645065
I've never met a racist guy. It's always a female that freaks out on a bus screaming at some Chinese Indian or Muslim woman "go back to your country" or "you're not Australian!"

I've never seen a male do it. It's always a female. Just watch the videos online, it's always women that do it,
>>
>>74645161
I understand telling muzzies to fuck off, but Chinese and Indians usually don't cause any trouble.
>>
it's the celtic fury
>>
>>74645170
Working class Chinese can be a bit twatish
>>
>>74645170
lol
>>
>>74645170
Fuck off most Muslims are nice people, it's like the 10% that are assholes. It doesn't justify being an asshole to the other 90%z
>>
>>74645479
10% of all people are assholes tbqh
>>
>>74645050
>>74645161
Serious?
>It's always a female that freaks out on a bus screaming at some Chinese Indian or Muslim woman "go back to your country" or "you're not Australian!"
That's because a cunt can get away with making a scene, whereas a man doing the same thing may end up getting his bashed in. Females are loud, obnoxious cunts here more often because, well, women are in general loud obnoxious cunts and also because some bogan trash guy sperging out in public can result in being arrested, being bashed, or both. Some loud slut can be in the middle of a busy street in fucking Parramatta or something, screaming at Chinese, Lebanese, etc. and at most she will get spat at or told to calm down by the cops.

There is basically no risk involved for a female making a complete cunt of herself in public whereas a man acting the same was can easily carry the risk of a violent response or ending up taken to the local copshop for the night.

>>74645170
>>74645409
Have you two actually lived in Australia?
Chinese-Australians are not Chinese-Americans.
>>
>>74645050
I don't know, but it's hot.
>>
>>74645607
>Have you two actually lived in Australia?
On every level except physically.
>>
File: 1470903805166.png (2MB, 1278x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1470903805166.png
2MB, 1278x1208px
>>74645649
That's the spirit.
>>
>>74645513
True but Islam provides them with a decent cover. To be honest it's a shit religion all round, I think most of them realise this but don't want to admit because it's part of their identity.

They should just permanently delete the violent parts of the Quran.
>>
>>74645161
>I've never met a racist guy. It's always a female that freaks out on a bus screaming at some Chinese Indian or Muslim woman "go back to your country" or "you're not Australian!"
You can hit a bloke but if you get into a screaming contest with a woman you're the one that's gonna look like a loser.
>>
>>74645050
Just jealous that they're not from the superior colony with better laws
>>
> average australian-chinese girl

do you really need to ask why white australian wymyn go dipshit racist when they spot a girl like that riding a bus or whatever?
>>
>>74645050
>women with a mullet
strangely hot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.